Brexit will be the final nail in UK's coffin when it comes to whites being replaced. Pajeet...

Brexit will be the final nail in UK's coffin when it comes to whites being replaced. Pajeet, Matumbo and Mohammed will keep multiplying and outbreed white brits and white immigration from Europe will be limited for the first time in a almost a century while the EU citizens living in the UK won't have their rights guarantee and will leave or risk deportation.

RIP

Replacing our entire population with Dariusz and Aneta wouldn't have solved anything either

lol nope.

As a free self-governing country we are able to decide our own immigration policy.

...and free to elect our own government which will not have to accommodate the EU's wishes...

Once you have a government which is accountable only to its volk, you'd be amazed what you can accomplish in just a few short years.

...just wish I could come up with an example to illustrate this fact.

When did the EU force you to take in all those pakis?

Yes, because taking white people in from europe is worth the risk of taking in refugees.

At an indeterminate future date, like Poland.

Can Britbongs remove kebab? Is that a realistic outcome in our lifetimes?

Of course they didnt, but now the tide has turned and the great pendulum is returning from its leftmost extent.

Since 1968 the British public have not dared speak ill of the brown people. For 49 years this has festered, and now, by a strange set of coincidences, all that pent-up dissatisfaction is coming out.

You will not believe the changes which are coming.

Yeah I'm sure the UK will stop being a paki infested cuckhole once Brexit starts.

>will be

Why do shills always use this wording? sage

Everything's going to be fine, we're all gonna make it

Fuck off, Taig.

London will be 0% english before you faggots admit that Enoch Powell was right.

yes and then you remember all our politicians in every party are pathetic pakilovers who'll inevitably want more of them

no

>the great pendulum is returning from its leftmost extent
if only

Brexit is just the start. Keep making native British people aware of what's going on, with the aim of taking steps in the long run towards forced or voluntary emigration of non-native Brits out of the UK

I'm not understanding what your argument is.

Are you arguing that staying with the EU will somehow reduce the number of pakis? Why would a coalition that's eager to ship refugees everywhere suddenly decrease the ratio of pakis entering Britain?

Using future tense is shill speak?

Since when.

That's why EU countries that aren't cucks like Poland, Slovakia and Hungary told the EU to fuck off and either refused to take any rapefugees or only a handful of families only if they are christian. You don't have to obey everything the top EU kikes tell you to do if you are not a massive cuck.

Don't blame the EU on why this is such a cucked country.

lol idiot, The brexit is going to hurt you economy, and it go to make people flock to the leftists that warned about it.

You should have kick the shitskins out FIRST, then quit the EU if they gave you shit about it.

I haven't heard your hero farge say anything about removing the pakis and muslims. No a single politician is even talking about it.

The only one you are deporting are the polish. GOOD JOB now london will just push for more pakies to replace them.

It will reduce ethnic white Europeans in the UK while nogs and pakis will keep coming.

>shipping rapefugees

Blame the UK for being a cucked nation, many EU countries refused to take rapefugees. The eternal anglo loves darkies, if you saw the ammount of mudsharks in this country you would be amazed.

You're actively admitting that the EU is doing what it can to fuck over its particiants. You've already defeated your argument.

I'll ask again, since you didn't actually explain the reasoning. If Britain is uncucked and another country is uncucked, why does Britain need the EU to accept their white people?

Ireland will invade and ethnically cleanse both.

>It will reduce ethnic white Europeans in the UK
Ethnic white europeans are decreasing all over europe. How does shuffling them around fix anything?

We have had a huge influx of polish and lithuanian workers.

No problems, some i thought where norwegian until they said they where LIT.

Britflags seems to have a problem with easily assimilated christian slavs but i suppose we are dealing with a shill or a paki.

But over 1/20 Brits have an Irish grandparent so and something like 1/5 are at least partly Irish so you've already won.

They really think all the people behind Brexit and UKIP care about white people in the UK, lmao. The UKIP is always pushing the idea that they love non-whites and LGBTQPB+ "people"

brexit became a stupid sideshow that distracted the nationalists.

When has farge ever said a single word about reversing the UKs demographic crisis?

Now the UK he's a shit load a ridiculous EU nonsense going on and no one is even thinking about cutting the benefits to the brown hordes.

>implying people aren't getting more ''woke''
>implying they aren't just going to elect someone who will tackle the ''paki'' issue

And this is why they should vote to stay part of the EU, which clearly hates gays and muslims.

Makes perfect sense.

just a few cucked western european countries don't count as "all over Europe".

You are so naive it's not even funny. It's just sad.

You have 70000 in a low population density country we have 1 million in a high population density country there's a massive difference

Answer this simple question;
Just one simple question.

Is the EU interested in keeping Europe white?

>A few
Just all the power players. The once that tried to institute fees and punishment on the others for not taking their part.

What you fail to understand is that I'm not defending the EU at all.

My point from the beginning is that the rights of EU citizens to stay in the UK were not guaranteed and the shitskins in the UK are not from EU countries.

Another point I had is that people who think brexit will make the UK more nationalist and white are moronic. Rapefugees are a drop in an ocean of shitskins in this country.

>Are you arguing that staying with the EU will somehow reduce the number of pakis?

It's a completely unrelated issue. The UK having pakis and nignogs and pajeets up the fucking ass is their own damn fault for colonising half the globe up until 50 years ago. The EU had absolutely no fault in that.

The only thing they have managed with Brexit is pushing out and rejecting the Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians, French, Polish... that actually work hard and don't build crime-infested ghettos full of rape and drugs (well, maybe except the polish)

Yeha I bet Hungary sure is suffering from not taking all those shitskins.

I fucking love how you guys are getting the shaft for your Brexit shit. Great Britain? More like little England guys. You'll lose it all: Scotland, Ireland and Gibraltar which will be a small price to keep your shitty Island afloat. This time continental Europe is united against you inbreed jews and the best part is how you unironically destroyed yourselves.

I'll be here traveling from the Rhineland to Barcelona with my bike without a care in the world while you can stay confined on your floating trash dumb just outside Europe. Chances are we're going to leave the NATO and make our own military alliance, you mustn't join though and if you want back in after a decade has passed you'll not get free handouts like the last time you ungrateful little shits, you'll be paying extra to join our Union. BIGTIME

Yes but you need them to keep non muslim majority.

How many shitskins dont you have? Im sure south africa wouldnt mind slavs, and thats how you should think because UK is going down that road closed borders be damned.

>What you fail to understand is that I'm not defending the EU at all.
No, you definitely are.

except the whole world speaks English, other monarchies bend the knee to our monarchy and Germany's euro will collapse whilst we retain a separate currency.

>bye m8

You must be bereft of logic if you think importing millions of one kind of foreigner will undo all the damage done from importing millions of another kind

>Spaniards working hard.

Besides that you are right, they had preferent visas and problably still have, and unlike brits they actually have childrens if the situation calls for it.

>Spaniards
>Working hard

Britain is not Hungary, Hungary can do and say what it wants because no one gives a fuck about it or cares for its political influence regardless.

Are you implying that Brits are going to make up their white population by taking in Hungarians?

Christians vs muslims m9

You ignoring this aspect of what i wrote i know youre a mud.

if we"lose it all" like you say then we'll become poorer and less attractive to immigrants, so they'll move to Germany and other "winners" instead.

Literally WE IZ ALL EQUAL.

And so when Poland, Romania, Lithuania et al start suffering the ill effects of diaspora who do you think they're going to replenish their countries with? And where do you think said people will go when they get EU passports?

Genuinely if we get rid of the welfare state, Germany will not only be filled with many of our non-decent immigrants but also chavs who will leave us for them...

so much this.

BREXIT wont solve your brown people problem. Because they're ALREADY THERE. Through Brexit you snipped off your economy balls, said FUCK YOU to your European brothers and now you're stuck with your immigrants anyway.

I just feel bad because you made it harder for us to realize our dream of creating the world's most powerful country that could cuck usa and russia.

So what you're saying is that Anglos will last longer than they would while in the EU, since millions of slavs would help the 3rd worlders ethnically genocide us?

>white european christians that integrate well, are genetically close to brits and have good work ethic vs muslim niggers that shit out 10 niglets and stay on benefits

Hmmmm tough choice.

We just need to get rid of a lot of welfare desu
See:

How long until the white children start getting murdered in schools by their paki and african classmates?

>except the whole world speaks English
You country doesn't own the language. In fact it's completely separable from the language. So there is no point made here.

>other monarchies bend the knee to our monarchy
Commonwealth is fun club tier on the level of UN.

>Germany's euro will collapse whilst we retain a separate currency
The Jews would never allow this to happen, they'd rather crash your tiny economy and asset swipe everything they've got into Europe.

>if we"lose it all" like you say then we'll become poorer and less attractive to immigrants, so they'll move to Germany and other "winners" instead.
Damn, I am really afraid of all that EU immigration...More people means more jobs unless you're an uncompetitive shit hole...ups?

>Genuinely if we get rid of the welfare state, Germany will not only be filled with many of our non-decent immigrants but also chavs who will leave us for them...
Considering the amount of high skilled laborers who are already abandoning ship and saving themselves with a nice German citizenship, we can survive some of your trash. Actually, we still have industry instead of going full Jew with the banks, so good for our manufacturers.

So what happens when Poland needs to start bringing in migrants to counter the fact that all their young people have fucked off abroad and then those people get EU passports?

Never met a single example of what you're describing.

There's a reason the places that voted leave the most were the hardest hit by slav migration.

But it's ok wladislaw, you'll probably be protected instead of deported.

10 years tops. The same thing will hapen in France and Germany of course.

>country literally raped by pakis
>blames slaves
>thinks I'm polish

Nice try m8

Only romania would accept refugees because they are filthy gipsys, poland has experienced huge economic growth because their diaspora travel home and spend money there.

Youre like a stubborn child in a burning house, theres two windows you can escape through but you sperg out because its not a door.

>Every polish person in the UK is some hard right east orthodoc christian

That's a good one bjork.

Most of the polish here are low class chavs who are bigger coalburners than white english slags.

>more poles came in 15 years than pakis did in 60+
>thinks this is fine
>claim to be a white brit while advocating our ethnic genocide

These EU shill threads are usually poles or other slavs, you're exhibiting all of the usual signs.

No you create false dichotomies and then cry when I tell you I don't want either choice

>Damn, I am really afraid of all that EU immigration...More people means more jobs unless you're an uncompetitive shit hole...ups?
who's talking about EU immigration. If the UK becomes poorer Germany will become more attractive to immigrants worldwide.

When Poland sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You dont really have a choice, either keep sperging and degrade into a non country like belgia or use demographics to your advantage.

Quite simple but the idea scares you because youre a paki and poles are the only people that beat you like you deserve.

Such as? It's not so easy to get into Germany unless you're a refugee.

All the good white people come here, so the UK doesnt want the polish plumbers and whatnot

>use demographics to your advantage
>by replacing yourselves with slavs

I dont believe you that they are somehow more degenerate than your modern urban brit.

>You dont really have a choice
No you don't have a choice because your "country" is irrelevant. It's not a surprise that non-countries like yours that are built from the top down are incapable of feeling sympathy for a country that doesn't want to be ruled by an unelected commission

At least we've established you're in total denial.

Got any news stories about young british girls getting raped by packs of polish?

but now they can cut benefits without it being prevented by the european court of human rights

Are you implying itd be any different if they had stayed in the EU

journey of a thousand miles begins with 1 step.

Deport them.

This isn't racism. DEPORT IF YOU ARE NOT NATIVE TO BRITAIN.

if this were China the Chinese would not be called racist for deporting the immigrants!

london police are literally terrified to arrest a brown skinned person for fear of being labeled a racist.

Plenty of rape, murders, thefts and other things, but not child rape gangs no.

Also plenty of cases where poles have turned towns into minority-majority areas. Maybe all white americans should just be replaced with slavs. Who cares if it wouldn't be america anymore, they're white!

Considering UK has the highest benefits in all of Europe, I am not convinced it was the EU's fault.

There are plenty of American slavs

Lol whats your suggestion then? Anglos dont grow on trees and they dont breed much anymore(not with eachother anyway)

I sense your arguing from a position that all foreigners are equal and thats wrong when you take into account that muslims have a high inbreeding rate, a violent uncompromising religion written by a pedophile goat herder.

Vs. Christian people that might not speak your language but you have the same base culture and you are able to peacefully coexcist.

I bet you where bawling your eyes out on referendum day:^)

>no Pakistan
You expect me to believe that?

>but you have the same base culture
You don't have the same culture as us though you all lack several key aspects of free countries

Yes. Now why don't you bring them in, millions upon the millions, until you're a white minority in a slav majority area, where no one speaks English and you get shunned being a white american and not a white slav.

At the rates we're talking about all foreigners ARE equal. A choice between ethnic genocide via slav or via african is no choice at all, because we still lose. It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry when western Europeans like you decide "o-ok janusz please genocide us, we give up"

>My point from the beginning is that the rights of EU citizens to stay in the UK were not guaranteed and the shitskins in the UK are not from EU countries.

There are millions of darkies here that came here through free EU movement.

>easily assimilated.

Nice meme, I wonder how many Polski Skleps are on your high street?

if the other option is pakis, I will take the slavs

Either option is to say goodbye to Americans. Suit yourself mr cuck.

Every Spanish I've EVER met here is a cunt, and no you don't work worth jack fuck. You can barely speak English intelligibly, if at all. Most of you can't even do that. You also walk around speaking your ugly spic lang like we don't know what the fuck you're saying and trashing the place. I can speak Spanish and I always call you faggots out on it, your face turns from smug and brazen confidence to a simper immediately.

God I hate Spain.

Well your life would have to be pretty terrible to resort to moving to the UK.

Bong, I just want you to know that its great to see you guys calling out non-brits on their shit.

I LOVE IT when hispanics in America do that shit. They think because you're white you didn't bother to learn Spanish and its hilarious every single time they make that face of realization that you know what they're saying.

Absolutely fucking priceless. Get wrecked non-English speakers.

You Brits probably understand this. What does it mean?

Same goes with deportations, hopefully an end to "I'm a terrorist but if I go home I will be killed"
QED.

>all foreigners are equal

Nope and slavs usually dont genocide without a very good reason, muslims would kill you for being european christian.

Lol after 1 generation they are usually polish only in name, they come for work in the first place, how many shitskins you got employed? Because im assuming the unemployment rate of shitskins is quite higher than poles that came to work in the first place.
>lack several key aspects of free countries?
Better bin that knife there you cheeky bugger while i enjoy my semi automatic hunting rifle and shotgun, sure we might pay the dane tax to yhe EU to keep them off our backs but we are way more free then you in every aspect.

we don't read elf runes.

God damn, you can't just remove all brown people you fucking idiot. The political climate isn't there yet.

>if we replace all the western europeans with slavs it wouldn't be genocide