Can we fuck with WSJ please? Their mentality annoys the fuck out of me

Can we fuck with WSJ please? Their mentality annoys the fuck out of me.

Wocial Sustice Joriors?

Raid, hack, what are we talking about here?

Wal Stret Jurnal

All of the above

Ok let's make a plan.

Oh I thought you were dyslexic

Wall Streets Closed

Memes are the way to long term damage. Turn their name to shit even faster via memes across social media.

Any hacking or raids might be fun but will likely just let them play victim and do little long term change.

Is that poo?

What memes do we do? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Very true. Should meme them to the grave.

Manlets never learn.

>they actually believe they can fuck with the WSJ
the nytimes, maybe, but not WSJ.

I don't want to not do nothing, surely we can attempt to.

Here Come Dat Boiiiiii O Shit Wadup!!!!!

you might want to invest in some suppositories

Simple we make a meme that fucks with them and release it to the normies

>let's attack a conservative pro-Trump outlet

T_D?

How are they pro trump?

>Wall Street Urinal

he means we attack trump supports to make the alt right look better

Have you even read their editorials? They have been pro-Trump even before he was elected.

trump fucking sold us out man

Then why can't they take a joke? They seem like left wing cucks to me.

We make a meme that makes fun of their acronym? Make the WSJ stand for different things like We're Stuckup Jackasses. It doesn't even have to stand for WSJ. As long as its hilarious. The Normies will get their hands on it then no one will take it seriously.

Wait, what if WSJ are actually the ones trolling us? There's been a change in the Matrix.

>personal army

Sup Forums has truly become new Sup Forums

Are we even capable of making a normie tier meme? every one has been stolen so far

Because it's a misdirection. You are getting played man.

We make a meme that makes fun of their acronym? Make the WSJ stand for different things like We're Stuckup Jackasses. It doesn't even have to stand for WSJ. As long as its hilarious. The Normies will get their hands on it then no one will take it seriously.

I don't know what to think anymore.

People are accusing Trump supporters of being fascists all the time (although some of them do identity as fascist), and so what's the best approach than to accuse random celebrities as fascist?

They also get to talk shit on YouTube so they can pressure on advertiser to pull off ads and give excuses to major media corporations to cut off employees working on YouTube.

We already did that and nothing happened, should we just keep shoving those now deleted tweets into their faces? I'm starting to think this isn't actually going to happen.

There is nothing you can do.

And the SJW YouTubers are laughing at you because they all have Patreons and don't care about ads.

So... we've hit a checkmate then.

Rip what ever could've been.

If you want to attack media the easiest target right now is Fox News. They are also part of News Corp.

>Turn their name to shit even faster via memes across social media
I don't think you understand who their clientele is