Sup Forums

the alex jones channel and infowars

The Jews

Sup Forums

Huffington Post, Reddit, OccupyDemocrats and Buzzfeed

reddit, huffintgtonpost and shareblue

RT

if you read and believe Jewish news, you're an idiot

Guardian, BBC, Indiependent, Times, Scum, DM, pol, infowars, plebbit, Jerusalem post, Express hate, MSNBC, RT, Sky, (((CNN))) and gasthekikes.org

Sup Forums

Sometimes I turn on CNN while I'm making my morning coffee. I might switch through the big 3 with CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. They're all shit, but no one's wrong or right 100% of the time so I take whatever they say with a mountain of salt.

Pic related

/r/politics/ keeps me well-informed

RT is Jewish?

Drudge Report is really all you need.

Don't you want to know the agenda of the others though?

Make sure you have far left and far fight news, then you can place yourself in the centre

This

Sup Forums and Rebel. Rebel hates Trudea as much as the rest of us leafs here. Also they have two sexy jewishes on there

Sup Forums, but only if the poster have the blessing of kek.

VDare
Drudge for normie stuff
Whatever Alt-right Twitter links to

But you can do just fine living at book speed and skipping "news" entirely. It's written by idiots and when they land on a topic you know well you can see it clearly

Literally everywhere
The ideal 'news' is from livestreams or actual videos of events, liveleak is great

I only listen to NPR and assume the exact opposite of whatever they say.

good boy

Wikileaks and Pol. Try to do own investigating if I really care about something. It's not like most journalists are capable of anything the average person isn't on the internet, half their job is paraphrasing twitter

Whatever the jewish media posts on Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums now get out

Sup Forums last week for Instance i saw the attack in Westminster bridge in London and Cameron here to see what was happening. This site was maybe three to four hours ahead of all the mainstream media, with facts and photos. Of course you have to sift through most of It, but on the whole it is pretty much accurate. So fuck the MSM, and their agenda.

Facebook :3