Travel ban 1 failed

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity

whoa... so this is the power... of Trump..

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still better than Obama. And Obama was better for the USA than Hillary would have been.

Trump was a practical joke played by the cosmos.

It's just a prank bro!

Wife unwilling to burn American citizens alive.

>it's another fake news thread where OP lies about shit
Whoa....

>not a flaming faggot in the supreme for decades to come

Win for decades.

How does it feel to live under a foreign occupation burgers?

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews

All those pedo arrests tho

The ones that matter are still free

He never said he would defeat ISIS in 30 days you fucking idiot. He said that he would make his generals make a plan to destroy them in 30 days.

I agree

BLUMPF BTFO

>still better than Obama
Dude lmao uh no

seems to be allot of none american trump posts today, he must be signing something good in today.

Where the fuck do you think you are nigger.

>Still better than Obama.

says the trumpcucks who still dont realize that obama has nothing to do with why they are unemployable morons.

i was 18 when obama got elected. in theory if america is "failign" i should be in a dire position right now. instead i make 6 figures and own a house in a recession-proof area. and am saving $30k+ a year even with my mortgage.

d-d-damn you obama!

And did they?

>86 texans dead

nothing of value was lost.

Started a few days ago. Shill level was at 11 last night. Some kind of happening soon

Three months. It's been three months. OBAMA DIDN'T EVEN DO SHIT IN THAT TIME.

President Trump is the greatest leader ever to bless the Executive Branch of the United States of America

Sweety
>Sweety
Sweety
>Sweety
Sweety
>Sweety
Sweety
>Sweety

He's done plenty if you are following him. This is just shills pushing narrative. Gotta find that pasta going around.

yes

Read my comment more thouroghly next time burger bro. What i meant was that Trump has done more to enact his promises in the first three months than Obama ever did.

I get it, I'm pointing out that despite the shills narrative Trump HAS done things. No need to compare him to Obongo

Look at my anecdotal evidence of how well im doing! this proves Obama did nothing wrong!

KYS

He does WHAT HE'S TOLD!!

All I see is a leader trying to keep his word while learning the hard truth that (((they))) have spent decades placing "checks and balances" on the power the President can wield, effectively boxing him in and binding his hands from doing anything.

You can look at any numbers to prove you wrong.

More generally, the hard numbers show that republican-dominated states are shitholes. These are FACTS. Obesity, teen pregnancy, HS grad rates, STD/drug prevalence--you name it, red states lead the way. But of course, conservacucks would rather argue "hurr durr muh feelings" than face the numbers.

Damn it feels good to be a yankee. Yes I am condescending, and yes I KNOW i am better than any bible-thumping republicuck faggot. You can kiss my boots for subsidizing your shithole community with my tax dollars.

>if obama was bad then I wouldn't be well off in this made up scenario, checkmate atheists

And what, presumably superior, state are you from?

Trump isn't even giving any signs of fighting, just cucking along with their agenda.
What was the fucking point of being the greatest upset in US politically history if you're gonna be the same as the rest?

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Where are the goddamn pony-fuckers when you need them?

;_;

doing what they do best