You may only post ITT if you're exceptionally good looking

We know the benefits of being exceptionally good looking, but what are the burdens.

>ugly ppl often hate you immediately b/c ypur presence lowers their self esteem

>ugly ppl try to sabatoge you

>employers won't hire you because they think you are too good for the job and will just quit

>you get unwanted sexual advances from girls and women of all ages

> you let women down once they get to know you bc u dont match up to their prevlconcieved of how someone that good looking should act

>ppl root for your failure and talk smack about you out of jealous

>People think things are just handed to you when, in reality ugly, weak ppl hate you and root for your failure and sabotage you out of jealousy and spite.

It took me so long to realize this last point. I didn't know why most of the popular kidshated me growing up. It was prolly bc the firls they liked talked about me and i ignored them and didnt pursue which only made them wetter. So they had to call me a fucking faggot to my face and put me in my place and sabatoge my chance at happiness. Years and years later nobody knows this about me but i still carry the scars and have no real relationships and can't close with women even when i can they they're attracted.

So, my pretty ppl, why do the uglies hate us so much? Wouldn't the world be a better place without them?

they are jelly

This is why you should have a homogeneous country.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

I was always called cute and beautiful by mature people but ugly by ugly people and it made me lose trust in People. I am successful now through hard work and I am happy, I also became a MtF Transwoman.

My mantra is "Ugly on the outside, ugly on the inside"

I know this feel senpai.

>the crushing depression from women treating you as a sex object and none of the constant advances have any substance to them

>sex addiction because it's the only thing that gives me a bit of acceptance and being wanted

>people think I'm a dumb chad when I'm working on my PhD in political theory

>only people who take me seriously intellectually are my 2 professors I'm fucking too

Shit is hard famiglia

I don't care about how naturally good looking you are all men should strive to be fit, knowledgeable and successful

Not everyone lucks out with a good face structure but everyone can be healthy and well read

That is what is important

reporting in, mom said i was handsome at age 7...also check these digits

>6'3"
>dark blond
>slim, rather skinny
>pretty face

Landed in a hospital for a day, 4-5 female doctors had to check my case for some reason and one had to kneel while checking me.

Well, guess your mom was right now

>I can't control muh dick the post

Don't be mad at women for finding you attractive it's up to you to not be a total degenerate

Also

>phd in political theory

So you are fuckig your middle aged male professors?

You're talking about women. Women get jelly as fuck at women who are even slightly more attractive than them, a it's pretty much women's only worth.

Most average looking dudes like myself couldn't give a fuck about ''good looking'' men desu. We just see m80s as m80s, weather ugly, average, or good looking, it all depends if they're good people to be around.

Dude, I actually know where you're coming from on this, and most of your points are good.
Fuck all the people that called you names in the past, you're right, they were jealous.

>tfw gorgeous but celibate
Every girl I dated just assumed I was some promiscuous ladykiller. It would start as a shock to them that I was saving myself for marriage, and then it would turn into a challenge for them to steal my virtue once they figured out that they probably weren't marriage material.

i've noticed no one cares about anything i think or say or do, they either want to have sex with me or they hate me after just looking at me and assume i'm going to be an asshole

that kind of thing ends up making me feel like people are only ever with me due to physical shit, which makes me not take people seriously when it comes to relationships

i've only ever heard negative comments about my appearance from ugly people too

99% of the time i hear a huge range of synonyms for attractive (male and female ones) and then on rare occasions someone monstrous will say something

yeah, like Sweden....oh wait.

Ugly man here. I am not jealous of attractive people and I have nothing to gain from your misfortune. I don't mind you getting preferential treatment either. What I do mind is getting treated badly or with a lack of respect simply based on my appearance. To your defense, it's usually the average or slightly above average and not the very attractive people that treat me that way.

That's not neccesarily a super good looking thing women are horribly insecure and they frame everything through their oppinion

So when a girl likes you she assumes so does everyone, all of my excess thought I was off banging side chicks.

Sometimes I was but most of the time I wasn't, they are just horribly insecure

men are like that too, women can be more vicious and vocal but men can be the same

it's way worse when you aren't straight, i'm bi and things can get weird

Post pic of face or gtfo

>things get weird when your a degenerate that fucks everyone around him

Color me shocked homo

Too bad your country's just homogene.

Nothing motivates me more than people saying

>You think you're hot shit don't you
>Bro you don't have to eat healthy all the time
>You havevlike no fat on you, eat something
>Bro you're muscles are too big
>You really think you're strong don't you
>Lol steroids

6'4" with a nine inch cock master race reporting in.

i said no ugly people ITT.

>he isnt so mascular and tall that people dont talk shit to his face
fail

>>ugly ppl often hate you immediately b/c ypur presence lowers their self esteem
>>ugly ppl try to sabatoge you

All lies. Everyone seems to like you if you're good-looking.
You're probably just a sperg.

They can shittalk you to oblivion because you don't listen to them or ignore their advances.

Fucking double standars.

>men are like that too
yeah nah

>i'm bi
case closed

Wrong post.
Was meant for OP.

My mom says i'm handsome, does that count?

i constantly get unwanted attention from girls (ugly ones). One keeps talking to me every day and i just want her to go away. But im too nice to just say that

i prefer to judge people based on who they are rather than their appearances, but i've noticed a lot of unattractive people are generally automatically kind of hostile towards me and treat me like i'm playing some weird elaborate prank on them

half homo, and i don't fuck everyone around me

i'm easy but not that easy

i just get a lot of offers and gifts and i've had a lot of old gay men tell me they'd take care of me and things like that, automatically getting obsessive and telling me they're in love with me, being ready to move me into their house after one conversation where half of it was them telling me they think i'm attractive

that's what i mean by things being weirder when you're bi, because a lot of older gay men are fucking creepy and they do the giving gifts and inviting you to live with them shit in ways women don't, women typically wait a little while

free drugs are nice though, there's the brightside

Well you're talking from a cuck munch POV, so I can't really discuss this with you.

The only straight men who worry about what other men look like, are beta cucks who sit in the corner, quiet.

moms and sisters dont count

All these people claiming to be attractive but not one face pic lol delusional fucks

I dont have sisters :(
Im going to the gym right now, what are you up to?

this isn't true. for example see this post
Fat ugly chicks will either flirt with you or be a complete cunt to you right off the bat because they know you think they are disgusting and would never have sex with them

At least growing up the "popular" boys didn't like me. Probably because I didn't try to be their friend or get with their chicks, and thinking back the girls probably talked about me being cute and mysterious and shit and it probably fucking pissed them off hardcore and they had to just destroy me socially to get rid of the competition.

mixed up what i was responding to sorry, anyway

guys can get weird about looks and be rude and make assumptions etc just like women

when people find you attractive it tends to just come with only being valued on a sexual level and nothing else

it's not always bad, but men and women both do that

in other words some straight men are like that, and it has fuckall to do with what i put in my mouth because it's just not a "women only" thing

excuse yourself and go talk to a pretty girl right in front of her and shoot her a couple dirty looks while you are doing it. She'll get the message.

I never said ''women only'. I meant that it's a thing that mainly applies to women when they see other women. This is why women constantly take selfies and literally get on the verge of killing themselves if you say they're ugly.

I'm not ugly : ^ )

>Everyone gets victim points, I want some too!

Grow a fucking spine you fucking faggot and stop trying to compete in the victim olympics.

It's Sup Forums. who would post their face on Sup Forums? Why is only the two birtfags ITT demanding people show their face? Is it b/c you are ugly and have terrible teeth? Here in America upper-middle class kids got braces.

Average and funny/confident > good looking and autist

If you know you're attractive then you wouldn't be afraid to flaunt it if it was actually true. A lot of losers like yourself think you're atleast a 7 when in reality you are a painfully average 5

Part of moving on and growing as a person is examining the past for what it was.

yeah fat ugly chicks really do only have two modes, really pushy or just immediately talking at you like you're an asshole

they decide all of your opinions must be shit and you can't possibly be capable of actual thoughts or be a decent person because ugly people have lied themselves into this idea that they have a monopoly on being intelligent or a somewhat decent person

i have a hard time staying friends with people once they're in relationships because then they get weird like i'm going to affect it

played a drinking game once that turned into a guy using every opportunity he could to accuse me (within the game rules) of fucking his ex gf like i was the reason they broke up

also had one of those situations that was like a way less violent version of the movie single white female, where some guy literally wanted to be me and took it to weird levels

people don't ever think about being in fucked up weird situations like that as a result of people finding you attractive or liking you, but it happens all the time

and yeah the younger you are the more vicious people are about it

Face, frame, height. You probably only have the face, which carries all the burdens.
My situation is face 6.5 (aryan), frame 8 (wide shoulders, narrow hips, muscular & low bf), height 10 (6'5") and it only brought me good.

A >8/10 face is only useful in a tv career, modelling or when wanting to fuck 300+ girls in your life.

got you, i barely slept and i still need coffee

and can you blame them? no one likes ugly women or cares what they have to say on any level, even other women or themselves

ugly women have it harder than ugly men, they have to do a lot more to get anyone to give a fuck

Sup Forums why are u not going /fit/ and getting high test?

rate please

I'm at WORK earning a living, you know, a JOB. Just taking a break to laugh at you children and your childish opinions.

You sound incredible narcisitic and delusional which probably translate to shitty traits on your personality that could explain why "ugly" (which you probably clasify as anyone who doesn't like you regardless of looks) people don't like you and treat you like dirt.

I laughed hard at a japanese saying they hate us cuz they ain't us, good job senpa i

you sound unattractive

Examining the past is not the same as crying on a mongolian forum and thinking there is a conspiracy theory against you.
>employers won't hire you because they think you are too good for the job and will just quit
This has to be a joke atleast presented in such a broad example.

I've been told I'm attractive by the girls I've been with (not slept with, no premarital sex thanks) but I'm a 6'2 beanpole so that counteracts it a fair bit I imagine

Ya'll can't compete with the face of a thick cocked Canadian like me, your girl begs for my sweet syrup sauce.

Don't let the faggot Marxist know about this inequality. They will make everyone put their face in a wood chopper so we have true equality, or they will just purge all the attractive people and only allow people who look like Chelsea Clinton to live.

it's partly a joke, but it would help if i would aim higher when it comes to applying to jobs. The problem is mostly that I am over qualified

Listen everyone, I've been fat, and I've been /fit/, and being /fit is better. It's true that if you're good looking women may only notice you for your looks, but if that's the case then if you weren't good looking they wouldn't notice you at all. Women notice if you have a strong personality; if you aren't hot then they might notice you for it, if you are then they'll think you're twice as good. It's your own damn fault if they're treating you like a piece of meat.

As for the way men treat you, would you rather they view you as harmless? Because that doesn't feel good either.

a little unfortunate looking but nothing to worry about

This is considered good looking on Sup Forums, holy shit im Gods gift to women, no offense man you not ugly but shit you guys must be really ugly ass fuckers if you think this is top tier handsome

Well thats a different thing, no employer will turn away a potential employee that does well in an interview and gets to the interview part to begin with. Over qualified is a disgusting thing though.
But furthermore i never experienced this whole people sabotaging me and hating on me purely because of my looks, seems too far fetched for me. Seeing as its never been done to me by worse looking people and i never did it to better looking people. But its anecdotal after all.
Why do you care about what men think of your looks you homosexual

People were complaining about jealous men sabotaging them, I was addressing that.

Ah my bad then, i thought you were continuing on the whole being fit thing.

>weird advances from old gay guys
>random old women walking up to me and touching me
>homeless bums following me around downtown
>black people getting mad at me for no reason
I dress ugly on purpose so people would stop trying to approach me. it worked, but it doesnt make me feel good

Exceptionally good looking, reporting in.

Get out. Don't post in threads that aren't meant for you.

It sucks, I got a fit muscular body and a pretty big cock, but my mugs a mess and I'm balding. Kill me

>hot
>big dick
>can play wonderwall

feels gud m8

You sound very arrogant mate. Being tall, fit and handsome is better when you're also modest as well, like me.

Basically my looks helped mask my shitty personality and autistic traits. After I got married to a girl I consider a 10, I deliberately gained weight and took no care of my appearance, to not be tempted in cheating.

I'm not a Chad because I have too many other downsides apart from my looks.

>> you let women down once they get to know you bc u dont match up to their prevlconcieved of how someone that good looking should act

shiiiittt fucking true

makes me fucking sad

wow wtf youre descirbing how so many of my friends treat me I never considered it a threat or intentional maybe but this just made some brain almonds click for me... yo fuck ugly people wtf thyere actually rude as fuck

>ugly ppl hate you
I know that feel

I JUST WANT TO BE A CUTE GIRL; ;

Exceptionally good looking for an Indian guy reporting in.

ITT: nobody good looking

please post a pic of urself

will take bets on if this guy is over/under a 5.5

Handsome alpha reportin in. Sup uglets?

>you let women down once they get to know you bc u dont match up to their preconcieved of how someone that good looking should act

This. Fuck my life. I just want to be myself.

5/10 in Scandinavia

9/10 outside Scandinavia

Same here user. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

>t. Narcissist
I bet you get angry when people call you ugly or question you in anyway.

My blue eyes, I've been told are the most beautiful blue eyes ever seen. I non intentionally hypnotized bitches in class and they would get up and talk about my eyes. I was kinda of a quiet kid though. I did score a few times because of my eyes though.

My only wish is to have kids but current gf doesn't want kids so I might have to do something, find someone else but I love this girl. ..

Us Britcucks are all hideous interbred island monsters.

>describes self as alpha
You aren't alpha. You are at best a moderately attractive gobshite