OBAMA USED 1984 SURVEILLANCE AND ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW TRUMP

OBAMA (& cabal) USED 1984 SURVEILLANCE AND ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW TRUMP
Get in here ANONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/446415/susan-rice-unmasking-trump-campaign-members-obama-administration-fbi-cia-nsa
archive.is/v7mWY
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61hp3h/legit_happening_get_in_here_cia_leaker_montgomery/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117297041/#117300225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When user doesn't know how to archive..

4plebs.org

What's the point, MSM will not report this anyway because it don't fit their narrative.

check'em

don't cry sweet Norway
the MSM don't matter anymore, we the media.
we don't work for them, they aren't in our paradigm, we're currently trying to establish what's going on behind the green curtain

mods are shutting down the Susan Rice threads.

>the MSM don't matter anymore, we the media

They have the most influence on people, and how are we gonna compete? Tell me more about your master plan.

checked

check'em

Bump for Trump

We should make a congruous and numbered series of images briefly explaining each scandal for the normies, listing sources if possible. I can graphics but I don't have enough info.

>They have the most influence on people, and how are we gonna compete? Tell me more about your master plan.
that is truth.

how about pushing this image

digits starting to show up here too

Already saved, but we need more. I like the idea of a numbered series. It gives a sense of organization, more like a grassroots movement than a lone neckbeard throwing stuff together in mspaint, which to a normie gives it validity. There are so many scandals posted in that last thread...

max simplicity

>Unmasking = unredacting: removing the black box
EG/ [REDACTED] is a war criminal.
goes to/ Obama is a war criminal

>Comey tells the public that 'unmasking' power lies with FBI (or whoever masked them, ie/ an intelligence collection agency)

>Rice demands unmasking related to Trump, whilst working as Obama's right hand, thus the IC bends the knee and obeys

>This is illegal because Rice doesn't have the authority to call for unmasking. It demonstrates the lack of checks and balances on the IC as they obey Obama (via Rice) without following the legal procedures / limits on power

see:
nationalreview.com/article/446415/susan-rice-unmasking-trump-campaign-members-obama-administration-fbi-cia-nsa
>archive.is/v7mWY

don't bother with the twitter campaigns, the bla bla whitewashing, people are easily swayed both ways by """FAKE NEWS"" and ""don't believe that guy"" ad hominems.

>if we can establish the truth, or dig closer to the truth then we gain power.

the dissemination and form of the message is secondary to the content.
our real power lies in pursuing many leads, being skeptical of EVERYTHING and posting, saving, archiving and re-permutating information

>I like the idea of a numbered series. It gives a sense of organization, more like a grassroots movement than a lone neckbeard throwing stuff together in mspaint
this

Lies.

There was a FISA warrant for Alfa Bank (pinging Trump Tower servers) for this reason:

Guccifer 2.0 is Pyotr Chayanov, who reports directly to the Kremlin. Wikileaks, one week before their release of the DNC hack emails, acquired two servers in Russia on which to store all their data. The owner of these massive servers was the hacker Pyotr (Peter) Chayanov, head of Hostkey. Mr. Chayanov deleted his entire account, but not before people screenshot all of it. Wikileaks had not merely bought or acquired Russian servers, they had given Chayanov and Hostkey their SSL keys. That in turn meant that Vladimir Putin, Chayanov’s boss, can see the IP of everybody reading anything on Wikileaks and indeed, can see the IP address of anybody who ever donated to Wikileaks. It was Russia who hacked US voter databases, because it is the same company and the same server. Julian Assange has released every IP that ever visited Wikileaks to the FSB (a.k.a. KGB). The Alfa Bank server was passing voter database info to and from the Russian state, and then handing this info to SCL and Cambridge Analytica (ultimately owned by Alfa Bank) for targeting by the Trump campaign. Assange has released ALL donor data from those who supported WikiLeaks to the KGB. So if you have done these things, whatever you do, please never click a link within any email, even if the header comes from the name of someone you Love, until you look at the ORIGINATING EMAIL ADDRESS and confirm that both the originator and the link within the mail DO NOT end in ".ru". This is not a drill, and you have been warned.

So it's wasn't the ex CIA guy who set up a server in Trump tower, in his sisters name and registered it to Trump organazation(or something with a spelling error)?

You're wrong on Guccifer
You're wrong on the DNC
You're wrong about surveillance,
The level of your shillpost indicates to me that you support the amoral activities of the CIA

>Vladimir Putin, Chayanov’s boss, can see the IP of everybody reading anything on Wikileaks and indeed, can see the IP address of anybody who ever donated to Wikileaks

Replace ""muh Vladimir" with CIA and you'll get the truth.

PS: we're attracting institutional shills, we must be on the right track ;^)

>PS: we're attracting institutional shills, we must be on the right track ;^)
It's f-ing glorious.

Lol thanks Mr CIA, it pays the bills right lmao. What a fucking loser :^)

This, OP has it.

Obama is a traitor and so are his agents.

> same quantity of evidence as any other muh russia claim

you make a lot of claims. where's the evidence?

Nowhere in that great wall of text did I find anything of substance. Is that the tactic, write a bunch of shit with no formatting to dissuade people from actually reading it? We aren't the plebs who only read headlines, and the ones like that on here are not the ones you need to worry about. Good luck in your endeavors, you'll need it.

They worked so hard to turn America into something it could never be.

wish it was 1984

Well hey, at least people have become more redpilled on kikes, niggers, and spics these last few years.

They unironically want to genocide whites, too bad they started gloating about it before it was a sure thing.

Kek Confirms.

Bump.

SO this. They view themselves as patriots, ushering in a golden era of peace and prosperity.

Bump

Guys where is the discussion on this?

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

LISTEN - 27:50

"Trumps name is all over this"
"Yeah - well Trump is a double agent"

What the fuck did they mean by this?

More on these recordings: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61hp3h/legit_happening_get_in_here_cia_leaker_montgomery/

>inb4 leddit

Is this all connected to Wikileaks? Has Obama fucked off out the country to save his ass? What did SwissBro find that was buried?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117297041/#117300225

I TRIED SO HAAAAARD
AND GO SO FAAAAR
BUT IN THE ENNNND
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
I TRIED SO HARD
JUST TO LOSE IT ALL
CAUSE IN THE END
IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

>Has Obama fucked off out the country to save his ass?
Probably. "Vacation" is a code-word for exile.

Christ

>all the bullshit threads being spammed right now

>Has Obama fucked off out the country to save his ass?
Immediately fleeing the country days after you claim to be setting up a permanent residence in DC to "fight the new president" is completely normal here.

>They view themselves as patriots, ushering in a golden era of peace and prosperity.
It would be a Marxist Utopia, like Venezuela or Cuba.

>Don't eat your children

The answer is simple.

The MSM Isn't the true major force in news any more.

People like Cernovich, and Alex Jones are getting more hits per day than CNN and MSNBC combined.

They're the walking dead.
We're just trying to figure out where their head is so we can shoot it.

The more they ignore the truth; the more they get exposed as conspirators against the US people. Liars and traitors. The Truth is running wild and denial is their only option.

>They have the most influence on people

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Bump

You want Sup Forums to write your conspiracy theory?
WTF dude

The smug look on his face always makes me mad

Fug.

I knew some of this but that is intense.

>BMW

gonna use this again someday. Thanks for sharing. The hardest part isn't learning all this stuff, it's being able to spread it to normies

Gas yourself CIA

please don't let this scandal wither like all the other leftist debacles

bump

The way this is sliding and the way the media won't cover it tells us it's BIG and it's TRUE.

>can't be controlled by blackmail

top kek

This image needs to be posted EVERYWHERE!

>

137/5000
I am reasonably optimistic about this. But no war should happen. I hope Trump is truly /ourguy/.

Look at me. We are the msm now

Hourly reminder that Susan rice committed multiple felonies on behalf of Obama, Clinton, and the dnc

>im not the CIA
>im one of you guys
>gas Jews and stuff desu

bump

> The Alfa Bank server was passing voter database info to and from the Russian state, and then handing this info to SCL and Cambridge Analytica

that's bullshit. Cambridge Analytica doesn't need a super secret voter db.

All the info they need is taken from Facebook profiling of users and their OCEAN personality model.

They just personalize ads based on your personality traits, that is all.

>The MSM Isn't the true major force in news any more.
The MSM has done major damage to themselves.

spread on facebook, twitter, youtube etc. we the media now.

>You want Sup Forums to write your conspiracy theory?
Not a theory.

Well, now he has been doxed.

Please pass it around.

checked

bump

>YAAAAS

>in protest of

also Trump inherited all surveillance powers from Obama. staggering cognitive dissonance

Obama is a nigger and should of never been president. Throw his ass in prison already.