"Shia LaBeouf film Man Down makes £7 in opening weekend"

"Shia LaBeouf film Man Down makes £7 in opening weekend"

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39501196

This is what happens when you spend your life trying to keep a dumb flag up on a flagpole you libcuck

How is it possible to get only 7 bucks?

you realise it was 1 cinema in burnley that showed it thats its.

i mean the child magnet that is beauty and the beast only made 1200 quid.

i mean labeouf is a shithead but its not like it was a nationwide release that made 7 quid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have no sympathy for this moron. Let him rot away in hell until he wont even be hired for being an extra in a movie.

This guy is a narcissistic fuck face that deserves to be socially curb stomped into flipping burgers.

just the attempt of a new marketing strategy. Can't imagine anyone falling for it tho

dont ruin the moment

who gives a shit when the Susan Rice scandal is happening. You nupol faggots are awful

just

> Only sold one ticket
Wait wait, how did he get around the no singles policy? Don't they have that in England?

fuck

No. What a retarded idea.

>i mean the child magnet that is beauty and the beast only made 1200 quid.
Wrong, did you even read the article?

>To put that into perspective, Beauty and the Beast took a further £6.75m over the weekend.
Shia pls go

Huh? In ameria it stops shooters and pedophiles. Single men by themselves pose a danger nd anyone who is single could be a killer

You need a gas chamber.

At that one burnley cinema dickhead it made 1200 dickhead

You dont get nervous when you see a single man with a child?

That just means no one else wanted to show it.

I went to the theater by myself just the other day, life is a average film

no it doesnt..its called a limited release, get it in one uk cinema for the right years awards shows and for production company tax breaks.

its also used to generate hype for general release and other markets, think it might be working.

it was only offered to one cinema , it wasnt offered to loads, its how a lot of lower budget and small production companies market and show movies.

face it you just have no clue and are guessing.

hate shia for being shia using this story just undermines that argument of him being a cunt as this doesnt show that

Nice not Pepe

Maybe your chain doesnt have a NSP but most do. Its more of a liability issue because single men are suspicious. I saw a single man out with a young girl the other day and called the police and reported a possible pedo.

so it made 170 times more money than Shia's ??

What was your point again?

THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOM