Well nationalists?? do you have anything to say for yourselves???

well nationalists?? do you have anything to say for yourselves???

>Fuck borders and culture and shit because war was started by it!

War was started for literally every reason. Khan wiped out a civilization because they killed his messengers, WW1 started because a terrorist group murdered a Duke, There was even a war started because of a football/soccer match. Saying "IT CAUSES WARS" is the sign that you have no other real arguements

Nationalism = "I can't think for myself"
Patriotism = "The country is my friend: I'll support it and defend it, but I'll question it when necessary."

There would be no war in a world of slaves

I'd rather go to war and die fighting than be slowly bred out of existence

blue pill definitions

So insightful :3

I can understand why an American would say this, because America is not a real nation, it's just a state that rules over mudbloods

What are the real definitions, then?

kill yourself

He's right. Nationalism IS war. But... so is globalism. It's just fought on a different front.

I live by a bunch of churches too.

In fact I live near Gettysburg, but what the fuck does that have to do with nationalism?

War is fundamental human nature. It should be avoided if it can be, but it is inevitable.

t. Combat Vet

Also saged.

I have lots of graveyards in my area too. But that is because of the globalists.

>o-only a NAHTZI can be a nationalist g-goys!!

WTF, I hate preserving my people and way of life now!

t. riggered
so-called "redpilleds" can't stand facts

This is a joke right? It sounds like something right out of one of those poorly drawn ironic comics like pic related.

>defenitions I just made up
>facts
user please

Definitions*

well i come from a region which without nationalism wouldn't exist as it is now, fuck off macron no one cares about your graveyards

>leaves out WWII, the worst war of all time and caused entirely by nationalism

Yes you retard, but nationalism is what makes war between democracies possible.

>Wars are caused by the desire to defend a nation.

I suppose you would prefer that everyone became a slave so that there would be peace?

The reason nationalism caused wwI is that nationalism changed the balance of power in Europe, mainly due to the emergence of Germany as the dominant force in Europe (but also due to Italy, Austria losing all influence in both Germany and Italy and the emergence of new states in the balkan). Big changes in the balance of power in Europe often (if not always) ment war. Nothing inherent to nationalism was the cause of WW I.

That was literally exactly what nationalists thought would happen. The Axis would take over everything near them and enforce peace with overwhelming military power. Everyone who was not ethnically alike would be exterminated or enslaved.

Luckily nationalists are terminally stupid and they picked a fight with all the strongest powers in the world and owned themselves. We need another culling soon.

Well ok but we're talking about WWII. Have some coffee.

Multiculturalism is war. I know it. I come from a region that is full of graveyards.
Good thing about empty platitudes is that they cut both ways.

War is just natural human conflict resolution behavior. Literally anything can cause wars.

War is a better alternative than surrender and slavery.

>come on goyim don't you want to be ruled by unelected, unaccountable globalists banksters, bureaucrats and international hedgefund CEOs all of whom live far, far away from you and don't even care that you exist much less actually give a shit about you?

Bringing in foreign hordes will lead to war. It is inevitable multi-racial societies lead to conflict.

Nationalist europe pre ww1 was relatively peaceful, partially because the leaders were for the most part somewhat related, there was free movement. The whole serbia thing was a clusterfuck pushed by jews.

Jews ruined Europe

Underrated comment.

Nice fairy tale you got there user... but you failed to answer the question.

>Luckily nationalists are terminally stupid and they picked a fight with all the strongest powers in the world and owned themselves.
You know the powers that defeated the axis were also nationalists at the time, right?

Gosh, Gettysburg is a cool place. Lots of history in that town.
It's a shame all the destruction that came from the civil war but we're a stronger country because of it.

Nationalism = loving your nation's people
Patriotism = sucking government dick and fight wars for jews

Maybe if Britain and France didn't hate nationalism so much, it would have turned out differently

Do Muslims even let non-Muslims in their countries have proper burials and graveyards? If not, the ones in Europe will be gone in around 50 years.

>britpost
>quote from a Frenchman
>aforementioned Frenchman not strong with history
>reuters

So much fail here... it must be bait.

He must be a Muslim

fbbp

This pretty much. I rather fight in a war than spend 80 years in this labor farm.

Could you at least mix it up a little?

The whole

>Say something retarded
>Wait for people to call you retarded
>Call them triggered

Thing is starting to get pretty boring.

>caused entirely by nationalism
>ended with creation of Israel

NeoFaggots politics keep bombing the middle east, was that caused by nationalism as well?

Was Obama a nationalist when he fucked Libya, Yemen, Somalia, the whole arab spring shyt?

Shut up niggu

>Sandwiches are flowers. I know it. I've come
>from a picnic where a bee landed on one.

>You know the powers that defeated the axis were also nationalists at the time, right?
Commies aren't nationalists.

>t-they disagree w-with me
>"huuur dey triggered"

Nationalism is a principle of organization that ensures the propagation of the governed. What other reason is there to formulate any kind of government (other than full-on globalism) if you want to be anything more than an administrative region that deteriorates to the lowest common denominator because everyone's a coffee-colored mud?

>Going against us is dangerous. Don't go against us.

Daily reminder that the globalists are the ones that force nationalists into war consistently

Nationalism = taking the interests of your nation as yours
Patriotism = love and caring for your homeland

>capitalists force nationalists into war
>fascism is national corporatism
Really makes you think.

That wasn't true communism.

and all those graves will be hooked up to power generators after you piss on their legacy by inviting all of north africa to replace the french people.

this is like the what, fifth /thread already

>Muh World Wars were started by Nationalism

This is nothing but a shitty Jew meme beaten into school children. It has no substance whatsoever, and anyone who parrots it knows nothing about history. You might as well say WW1 was the result of industrialization, or that the War of the Roses was caused by the existence of Trade Guilds. I guess we better become luddites and ban apprenticeships or we'll all be slain by arbalist death squads! Think of the mass graves, goyim!

I don't know if you don't speak english as well as you think you do or something but that really makes no sense

and how WWII started, and WWI had a whole lot to do with how WWII started..

you're telling him to drink coffee but I'm a pothead and I understand this

how do you not understand what he's implying

being muslim seems to be a much better predictor to violence than being predisposed to hold up a little flag