Whatever happend to emos and the "teh penguin of doom" types?

Whatever happend to emos and the "teh penguin of doom" types?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1725839,00.html
rt.com/news/383593-farage-could-start-greek-leadership-campaign-greece/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They grew up

They became hipsters and then SJWs.

They are not 13 anymore?

They became peroxide blonde leather clad maids locked in my sex dungeon.

Stopped dyeing their hair black.

They an hero'd or became SJWs.
What's did yuri say was the first part of brainwashing?
>demoralization
And emo is all about that.

I'm still here nigger

They became pansexual protestors

We call them hipsters now

All our subgroups sorta melded into preppy, politically correct, well dressed, metro, a&f, snowflakes. Cherry picked all the clean and tidy parts of each subgroup and made one fat blanket rollout.

t. any university anywhere

they stopped playing their shit on the radio

We killed em

literally another shoa, but no one cared just like no one cares about mexicans ethnically cleansing cities from blacks

content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1725839,00.html

Nothing made me cum harder than those broads.

/thread

Gained 70 pounds and died their hair blue

Yeah I went to school near San Francisco for a couple years and I thought it was just there, come back home to SoCal and everyone turned into a hipster.

No idea.

It's kind of sad because they were totes my fetish.

My friend from Macedonia claims that Greece are pretty fucked economically, and that Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying out a form of Communism to see if that fixes their economy. My friend doesn't think it will work though.

Plus, we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he wants to run as Leader of Greece. Not to mention that there is Fascism on the rise, with Golden Dawnn.

/thread

Excellent

They sadly turned into this (pic related) and developed even worse mental issues.

Emos/scene girls were at least straightforward with what they wanted as long as you did your hair like them. You could pretty much bullshit the rest.

Pastels, which is today's "scenesters" are horrible, though. They're what is known as pastel goth or tumblr goth.

>Want daddy-dom/little girl relationships
>Claim to be submissive, yet never submit, merely misbehaving hoping you'd put them in their place (tedious work)
>Depression, anxiety, BPD, bipolar, which causes them to be hypersexual, want attention from everyone, not just you, and eventually cheat
>Believe in SJW shit such as anti-slut shaming
>Claim to be pansexual and are for polynamorous relationships

Scene girls were better. Prettier and easier.

Also, I'm dating one now. Thing is, she wants me to grow my hair out super long again rather than be the male equivalent of her. I'm almost 30 and she's 19. Surprisingly, it's working out well. Only downside is that she's VERY clingy to me.

>trying communism
they'll burn have full scale riots and we'll cozily watch it from our homes

those are scene kids, not emos

tru emos

/fa/-Sup Forums pls go

These faggots always tried to "convert" me in high school. Their music sucks though and all they did was bitch about metal. For all the faggotry that is heavy metal culture, at least that clique knows how to have fun. Hanging out with emo/scene kids is as fun as a tooth extraction.

Emo/scene girls are so fucking hot but most of them had legitimate emotional problems.

>I'm talking the style in moderation, not 50 fucking piercings & tattoos like burning angel vids

Personality disorders like BPD are characterized by a lack of identity (as in, these girls changed hair/fashion each month to try and reinvent themselves). The scene style allowed them to craft a fake identity for themselves because they had 0 hobbies or interests, ex. LedaMonsterBunny, Jenn Curbstomp...

The style didnt die, the sane ones just moved on.

They always get bored.

>Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he wants to run as Leader of Greece
Wait what?

Or just turned to straight Goths.

Never got to fuck a scene/emo chick. I'm still butthurt.

They're still around. They just look like this

Back when I was in high school, all the metal kids were outcasts and overweight, and were bitter towards the emo kids calling them posers and fags. The emo/scene kids had friends and great social lives, while having cute girlfriends. Same with the skaters.

Or this

Fuck. I thought they were all secretly killed.

>Or turned to straight goths

Not exactly. Just Instagram goths where they dress mildly twee or loli.

Minus that shirt

Also, a lot of them turned into burnt-out ravers working as drug pushers (promoters out front handing out cards)

>grown man essentially dating a child
>surprised she's clingy

Wew lad

rt.com/news/383593-farage-could-start-greek-leadership-campaign-greece/

ANGLO'D

>preppy, politically correct, well dressed, metro, a&f, snowflakes
They were that way all the time.
Just LARPing as Punks.

You didn't miss out. My scene ex-gf from about 6 years ago was a dirty bitch. She didn't even wash her asshole properly and almost never showered. She later became Facebook attention whore running meme pages and shit.

I was a borderline emo kid in high school. Had mostly conservative (if uneducated) politics then. Mostly I was doing it for a girl. After senior year this went away for the most part. Totally worth it and I miss those days.

Tldr, we grew up.

Actually, the younger ones are typically less clingy and tend to have sexual ADHD, while growing bored of people within one week. This one is actually legitimate afraid of losing me and goes into panics.

>in my 30s
>she's 19
>she's VERY clingy to me

This'll end well

That wasn't such an issue where I went to school. I mean a few of them were fat but the majority of them were Mr. Skeletal and then I was on the schools power lifting team. I know one of my friends dated one of the scene girls and that ended with him beating her ass in a parking lot one night. The scene kids just sort of put that all on him instead of the whole group though.

>These girls still exist in the UK

I'll never understand why this style is still a thing there to this day, especially around Leeds.

What happens to all narcissism disguised as depth? It drowns.

>Trying communism

Not even once lad

>multiple Sup Forums users mention scene girls having a mental illness

This isn't a meme. I spent several years dealing with one and the slutty outfits & bedroom adventures were was absolutely 100% not worth the literal novels that would show up in my inbox and the batshit insane-tier BPD antics.

Im not in my 30's. I'm 27.

This. Possibly bernbots as well

They're coming back. Invader Zim is getting a new movie.

Like bricks of cum.

Because so many of our women are unattractive and scene style is very effective at hiding ugliness.

Brand New stopped putting albums out enough for them to listen to other things.

Sad to see them go

They were great in bed

Brand New are unironically good.

youre a fucking scumbag.

>Nigel Farage
>Leader of Greece
yes

I guess it depends on what kind of metalheads you had in school. All of them here had long hair, baggy Dickey's pants and cheesy band tees like Hammerfall or some shitty band singing about vikings. Every one of those guys at school were bitter from everyone being able to bullshit into a girl's pants and called them posers while being alone or left with the dorky reject group. Some of them were cool, but they seemed a bit off. Kinda neckbeard-ish.

They've been replaced by the Tumblr SJW types.

>Communism
>My friend doesn't think it will work though.

It won't. Communism only works when two conditions are present:

1) It's a small, homogenious group
2) It's voluntary

Otherwise, what you wind up with is a totalitarian shithole or an economy that is a good clip lower than when it was started.

No, those were millennials. The edge kids did something so abhorrently stupid that the mere regret has driven them to become harder working and civilized people ie Gen Z

>I'm almost 30 and she's 19.

The thing is, scene girls weren't as bad with the mental issues. The ones you see today known as pastel goths into daddy-dom shit are the ones who'd induce a headache. Extra worse if she's in the raver scene.

Cliques in general are dead now, desu.

I would just read the first two lines of that and delete it. Fuck that.

The pussy is good, man.

>> Rawr! I'm still here niggers. XD

>The young ones are usually sluttier but that's okay because MY young one is emotionally a child
Stop digging

Scene girls were pretty slutty tho

I thought they were all dead but I spotted one sunday. A scene chick with puffed up black and blue hair and a black veil brides polo came into the place I work. Clearly a teenager, extremely awkward. I think she knows she's a unicorn and is pretty insecure about it.

They cut their wrists and blacked their eyes

oh and if her name is Jessica, she doesnt love you, retard. She has a body count of over 150 and is a heroin addict.

They were really easy to bed

>blue whale

All killed themselves or realized how faggy it was to be a fag

Scenesters went away when all the good bands broke up, and the hip new thing became electro buzz bullshit.

What's the use of being punk if there's no shows to show off how punk you are.

emos became traps

this, I was one of the metal kids in my senior year and we were all overweight dumbasses. goddamn I wore so many black t-shirts with band logos, fucking baggy-ass jeans, and target-brand skater shoes.

now I listen to remixed anime OPs and "future funk" while wearing slacks and a shirt and tie to work, 10 years later. I guess future me and past me are both embarrassed of each other.

Where did we go? We either killed ourselves because of the mental issues or drugs for the retarded ones. Or, became bitch ass sjw's who think they are stronger of mind and the best people ever. Or lastly, embraced the fact some people thought they dressed and acted like Nazis, and actually went with it, and are now patriotic in their own way, and side themselves strongly with any sort of right-wing philosophy.

I once saw a qt emo girl working at a grocery store, only once every two weeks.
She seemed nice, but slowly after about 3 months she slowly started turning into a tanned jersey girl.
Now she's a man.

Punk has been subverted by sjw culture. Its a shame, but then again it was always aimless frustration and repetition so its not too surprising.

>Scene girls were better. Prettier and easier.

> clown hair
> raccoon eyes
> degenerate tattoos and piercings
> mental instability
> pretty

Your point? Even females up to my age are the same.

>Jessica

I've yet to meet a Jessica who wasn't a slut with issues. Same with Melissa, Katie, Stacy, and Brittany.

iktfb

looking back, early and a bit of mid 00 was so fucking edgy. no wonder emos were a thing.

They're not perfect, but they're miles above what they turned into.

punk has always been pretty leftist and self-contradictory. there's some bands that are ardently anti-war and anti-US government but have song that praise veterans and appropriate military iconography. glad I didn't get brainwashed by it ever.

>Whatever happend to emos and the "teh penguin of doom" types?
I heard they won a war with Australia and now rule the outback. Their black clothing now flutters in southern breezes as they run along fencelines. Their lipstick and mascara smears the only evidence left in ruined croplands. With the few watering holes to be found surrounded by cigarette butts.
Yes the emos fought for a homeland and won. That's why you don't see many around anymore...... unless you're Australian, but they don't want to talk about it.

they turned into disgusting feminist sjws

Pic related some slut from high school

>yfw tripp pants

She looks British as fuck.

>Mfw listening to old anti-flag albums in my maga hat

I know those old fucks would have a nuclear jimmie rustling, and I don't give a fuck.

she's just ugly m8

They moved onto #realhardcore and feminism.

knew guys back in middle school who would wear them unironically.

>tfw no rawr randum xD gf

They all went 6ft under

Here, have Logan's.

So sad, I used to love messing around with these girls

Fuck forgot my pic.