Are Europeans and Africans actually the same species?

Should we actually believe (((Popular Science/Anthroplogy))) that niggers are even the same species as Europeans? Surely the separate evolution and mixing with Neanderthals caused a large enough difference. Our DNA is extremely close to Chimpanzees yet look how different we are, we just share a common ancestor, so what if Europeans and Africans are also just extremely similar and share a common ancestor (a more recent one) and are just close enough to be able to mate and produce fertile offspring?
Not excluding the other races as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they're not now, they will be within the next decade.

Kek let's hope not

Black pillers must be shot

A poodle is the same species as a rottweiler.
>OP BTFO

There is no monolithic African race Africans are extremely diverse.

No
Yes
Maybe

yes

blacks and whites can reproduce and generate fertile offspring, that makes us the same species

niggers suck tho, and this user is probably right

I think they are more akin to different breeds, such as breeds in dogs, cats, or horses. Same species as they can breed with them, but different phenotypes, physical, and mental traits

>species
Yes.
>Race
No.

Anyone saying otherwise is fucking retarded.

More like 12,000 years.

Does it matter?

It matters.

Yes

So can different subspecies of lion and giraffe.

t. ALBERTO BARBOSA

Aren't Americans a sons of Europeans? Brits, Frenchies etc

>blacks and whites can reproduce and generate fertile offspring, that makes us the same species

False. I bet that's what you learned in your biology classes. But it's not true. Different species can generate fertile offspring. Just have a look at the canis genus. And that's just one example.

No. Europeans and Asians are not Homo Sapies. We are Neanderthals 2.0 and Asians are Denisovans in the far east and Denisovan Neanderthal mixes in India etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility

I guess tigers and lions are the same species.

The fertility of hybrid big cat females is well documented across a number of different hybrids.

Or horse+donkey=mule

Source please

Sciencetard here

Yes they are.
Actually all human except a few group like the australian natives for example are from the same species theres no cromosome or genome diferences that disable this individual to breed a fertyle kin.

In gene term they are not the same race no matter what a fucking SJW tell you they are from different races (yes like fucking dogs) since the middle 50s from convention there has been an agreement to stop using that terms for (((racism))) issues.

Native Australians for example can breed a fertile individual but they have no crogmanon genes and in fact no nearthental genes like europeans for example. But they have a lot of nearthentalensis and minor insular evolved homo erectus genes.

Europeans descended from a mix of homo sapien and neanderthal

Africans descended from a mix of homo sapien and other random less evolved forms of early human

So the way we have like 2-4% neanderthal DNA, Africans have 2-4% monkey DNA.

They're literally an entirely different subspecies of sapiens. I dunno why this is so hard for people to grasp, they look smell and act different. They're stupid, violent and tribalistic as fuck. We never should have brought them here, breeding with them was a massive mistake.

man left africa 60,000 years ago. that's not enough time for significant trait selection to occur. we are separated from chimps by millions and millions of years.

It's pretty difficult to answer that question. It tends to come down to "how easily and how likely can two animals produce offspring" to separate 2 animals into subspecies. Because any kind of research into that is considered scientific racism, and therefore pseudoscience, an official answer is unlikely. Africans and Europeans' last common ancestor is Homo Erectus, they had about 2 million years to evolve in separate conditions. Europeans lived in a cold environment, and therefore had to evolve to be "smarter" to survive the winters, grow crops, etc. Africans live in an environment that provides for them. They don't need to adapt to survive the seasons. Basically, they're closer to Homo Erectus than other races, which explains a lot. In my opinion, blacks are a subspecies of Homo Sapiens, but what do I know, it's just pseudoscience.

Bruh

YES

>not true
just because there are examples to the contrary doesn't make what is more of a standard or definition "not true". it's not a concrete fact, it's what scientists agree on as a measure of what defines a species.

if you have a better definition of species i'd love to hear it.

Are you retarded or just trolling?
He said that the simple fact of generating fertile offspring excluded the possibility of different species. It is simply a false statement. Even in the "current year".

>they share the rhesus gene
What does that even mean? Rhesus negative is much more common in Europeans than Africans.

Blacks are a completely different race, different organs diseases skeletons etc.. doesn't imply any aggression or violence against them

There is no population connection between blacks and whites separate species

T. Knower