Mexicans are proud members of the white race

While the left has perpetuated the myth that Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are nothing but worthless brown victims, it is still apparent to many Americans that Mexicans are white.

Mexican intellectuals on OCWeekly can also confirm, if we are 25% Spanish or 100% Spanish it is known that we are members of the white race and wish to better America.
>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421

Before the 60s (reign of the jew), it was expressed widely that Mexicans were members of the white race as well. It was a tacit understanding that Anglo-Saxons and Mexicans were brothers cut from the same colonial cloth. Marriages between us did not violate miscegenation laws, and we also did not face lynching periods en masse like muh niggers.

This is what makes us a grand sect of your people, Sup Forums. My palms are as white as my Spanish great-great-great-grandfather and you bet your ass I consider myself white.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=ncNN8olHmtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related above, average Mexican American, quite white compared to an Argentinian.

Castizo reporting in

There are some white Mexicans, but most of the ones I see are too dark

Hello, my white brother.

And banda is just polka

There's a white minority in Mexico, but the majority are brown as shit. Holy fuck OP, are you mentally handicapped?

what does this gay shit mean?

>Irish
But we are your long lost brethren. Canelo is literally a Basque celt and you wish to betray us?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_immigration_to_Mexico
Come home white man, you know you wish to become one of us. Also, average IQ of Ireland:
>92
Average Mexican IQ:
Come home

Saying that your people were not enslaved and repressed by Jim Crow type laws doesn't make you white.

>Mexican
>white
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=ncNN8olHmtQ

In on white Mexicans thread.

Calling Mexicans brown is like calling Canadians brown as well because they were on the land when we conquered it.

The only reason there's darkies in Mexico is because the Spanish Conquistadors didn't do a good enough job of wiping out the savages.

Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Also, the average Irish IQ is closer to 96, as per Heiner Rindermann's study. Lynn is an Ulster unionist with a chip on his shoulder about Ireland. In any case, if his studies are accurate, it's hardly anything I'd want to be remotely proud of.

There we go; and that is why it's stupid to even call us non-white. Because we are half-white that already makes us somewhat part of the white race and we shouldn't have to pay for a few baddies. Even the Irish stumble every now and then, and Balkan slavs are literal retards but no one discredits them as non-white.

And the actual white Mexicans aren't the ones moving to the USA. They are the ruling class in Mexico and have no reason to leave. Only the brownest beaners move to the USA.

The American mick is clear proof that you guys are inferior in IQ; there is studies proving that Mexican mestizos have an average of 94 so I could play that card as well but I don't. Face it, it's 92 Paddito.

Mexicans are not a race. Mexico has large group of ethnicities.

>Mexicans
>white

Ok buddy.

Mexicans were not spared the rope mi amigo..

Haha
You & the spanish are both spics afaic.

This the only Mexicans moving to the us are the Indian ones that reign from Siberia and mongolia. They are not Caucasoids.

>Mexico
>white
go back Pedro

Well, we manage not to live in a third world shithole and have excellent living standards (amongst the best in the world, in fact). So even if we are dumb, we somehow manage to do really fucking well in spite of that. Mexico, on the other hand, is an abject third world dump.

Also, objectively speaking, Irish people are, jokes aside, unambiguously white, whilst Mexico is majority mixed race. So regardless of anything else, that's just a fact.

>Ginger
>White

That is because of muh indios though; you are doing well, yes, but you are still fucked daily by the EU right after your pissy fit with the UK

I love Canelo. Why couldn't he have been the one to defeat Floyd Mayweather?

I am Greek

Mexicans aren't even human.

The vast majority of you are brown shitskins and we hate the country you niggers come from and want to spread.
Eat shit faggot. Stay the fuck out of my country. Latin culture is fucking annoying and retarded.

>maxicans
>white
you hate to go back, paco

me too. favourite boxer. hope he beats chavez jr via knock out, but don't think it will happen.

hopefully he fights ggg after this fight. I think he has a good chance of winning, seeing ggg performance against daniel jacobs

Yeah but we castizos are a minority and we have better opportunities than the brown it's stupid