How do we remove casual homophobia from our culture?

How do we remove casual homophobia from our culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant be phobic if there ain't any homos

Shout the end of homophobia from the rooftops and then let go.

Saying something is gay has NOTHING TO DO WITH FAGGOTS.

Mentally ill degenerates do not control the language.

Fuck off, faggot.

I don't support removing the use of words like "gay" and "retard" because they are so good as describing shit that is truly gay and retarded

9.8m/s2

OP is a faggot.

By telling you, and people like you to kill yourselves

Why should we?
I know plenty of gay guys who dont give a fuck if you say fag

lel

kill faggots. no faggots, no homophobia.

Fuck off faggot

Seems like the better thing to do is to distance themselves from that word when its usage is not even remotely talking about gay people, its slang at this point just like faggot, kuck, nigga, etc.

We don't, faggots should be locked up or put to death.

Stop talking about it.

No one gives a shit.

When it becomes apparent that no one gives a shit, it will stop being used as a political tool.

When it stops becoming a political tool, we can finally stop having this useless fucking discussion.

They changed the technical term for retard to intellectually disabled. I've been using the term intellectually disabled to decribe retards in a derogatory fashion and am seeing how long it will take for them to change the offical name again.

burning all the faggots on the cross.

I'm sick of this. "Gay" was a perfectly acceptable word that meant "happy" and was used until the 1950s. The homosexuals co-opted the term to make buggary seem "happy." They STOLE a word and used it for their own purposes. Now, the word has morphed again (languages are NOT static) and it is now a word used for "stupid" or "retarded." If you don't like us co-opting your word, then you should have left it alone in the first place. Get over it. Original post is gay.

>How do we remove casual homophobia
Replace it with hardline homophobia

If we got rid of all the homosexuals, there'd be no need for phobia.
Rooftops, you say? I hear that's how they deal with their homophobia in certain Muslim countries.

by killing the gays.

/thread

You post is fucking gay, queerbait.

Casual homophobia is perhaps the best part of western culture.
This is coming from a gay man who hates faggots.

By driving the queers back into tje closet where they belong?

Getting rid of homophobia is really gay. Even so I can still remember back in California when homo's were almost non-existent, and even then you could never tell who was queer or not because it wasn't all about being a lispy, trendy attention whore. I mean most people really don't care if your nigger bf pounds you up your asshole and you get AIDS but most people, even many other gays don't think it should be imposed/forced on children and especially made mandatory by law like a lot of people seem to somehow think is desirable. Anyway to end this on a positive note: IF you want to know more about yourself try to get in touch with your absent father. You may be surprised..

By putting them all in ovens

With mandatory military service

I hope the fags get all the F=ma Kek sends them when they hit the pavement.

>answering to 1 post by this ID slide threads

SAGE

Two words: Mike. Pence.

by not being such faggots about it

Spanish Legion uniforms are retarded.

Two turds: Mike. Pence.

:^)

fpbp

>the average poltard will NEVER experience this

lmao i pity you breeder cucks

meh im with it.... calling nongay things gay is intellectually lazy and makes people sound like teenagers.

get creative.

ISIS just wanted to produce scientific evidence showing that fairies can't fly

we should thank them

Kill all faggots, that's how.

I love it when the fp says exactly what I was going to say.

/thread

That's pretty funny, but who gives a fuck? Its not like they'll accidently have a 3 toed freak baby because of it and they're already degenerates

Formalise and institutionalise it.

But you're talking to the OP, who is a faggot of giant proportions, so don't you think you should at least call the gay things gay? I mean, shit!

Be a next level fag and say "that is so straight"

electricity

sage

This thread is gay as fuck and OP is a fucking faggot.

OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo

gay = cheerful.
fag = cigarette.

hardly homophobia.

Go to bed, Seth

We should meme liberals into using straight as an insult. It's transgressive against social norms so they'll eat it up unquestioningly, unwittingly alienating normies even more.

By removing all the queers.

"Straight' is already used as slang. Maybe try hetero instead

>Remove gays
>Remove homophobia.

Kill yourself you shit eating faggot

instead of saying hetero just say HET, if they ask what it means then just say it means hetero

Wear a tie when you make fun of them.

checked.

/thread

Suck my cock, you fucking faggot

You want to fight homophobia here? Take your homo boipussy to fucking Raqqa you dickbreath bitch. Fight it there

you need to stop being a flaming faggot

>fear of homosexuals
I guess gays can stop being so intimidating

Homos have never heard of homonyms.

It's not a phobia. Not being a degenerate sicko is common sense.