Well done, faggots. MAGA!

Well done, faggots. MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3136578/data-privacy/the-fcc-s-new-privacy-rules-are-toothless.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well done MAGAs insinuates there was an alternative. Donald is still better than Hillary and Barrack.

You are a shit shill.
Democrats would never support this kind of corporatist legislation.

>duurrdurrr I already picked sides. Now I blindly accept getting fucked in the ass because politics is football

> being a single isse voter when your country is being polluted by third worlders.

sage.

another user explained this well, obama wrote a bunch of bills before his term ended so trump would have to overturn them and look like a bad guy in a Sup Forums screencapped dime a dozen internet news outlet. im not pro trump but nobody paints the full picture.

>getting worked up over rules that were NEVER in effect

>Democrats would never support this kind of corporatist legislation.
Shit bait desu

bush did the same shit to obongo, trump is gonna do the same shit if a democrat gets elected after him

it's part of the game, user

>again this bullshit
Stop defending the Facebook monopoly, lad

kek

Keep sucking that Trump cock

>implying the internet was private

Companies have been collecting all manner of data on your internet and computing habits since the dawn of always-on internet technology and before. Google, Facebook, Amazon and Twitter have become the tech giants they are by gathering your data and monetizing it — and those corporations have never had a greater friend in the White House than Barack Hussein Obama. Trump is simply allowing a small extension for what was already a massively lucrative business.

Here's a pro tip, kid. Don't ever count on a government to take care of you. Lrn2independent. Also, if you really think multi-national, multi-billion dollar corporations care specifically about little old you and what you do on the internet, get yourself a VPN and stop whining like the victim you have been brainwashed into thinking you are.

Spoiler Alert: You never had any privacy and your ISP was collecting that data for the government anyway.

>Onegro makes a law to take on on december that would have signified that Google and Facebook had a monpoly on targeted online advertesing
>Trump stops it
>ISP's can't sell every bit of info easily and that info should be in an anonymous bulk (suposedly)
>Trump is demeed bad for that

Millionaire
Asshole
Golfing
Again

What is this face trying to convey?

Go back to

>t. shitlib

>Google, Facebook, Amazon and Twitter have become the tech giants they are by gathering your data and monetizing it
This is actually why Ajit Pai was against this rule: it would prevent ISPs from selling metadata but did nothing about edge providers who can gather similar amounts of data, essentially being government favoritism.

>Jokes on you I don't use facebook or google
Better stay away from all sties with a "like" or "share" button. I don't even need to mention captcha because nobody uses a site that has that.

>The bill removes protections that were approved by the FCC in the final days of the Obama administration but had not yet gone into effect.
torrentfreak.com /president-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal-into-law-170404/

>were approved
>but not into effect

this changes EVERYTHING

>he still believes that internet privacy actually existed

You had two ass fuckers running for the presidency. Only one would be elected. Yes, I chose from the two main parties because all others never stood a chance. You can remain an idealist, but at some point you realize the world in which you live continues with its course despite your beliefs.

>the bill signed by obama didn't do shit
>this bill removes something that was never in effect

really makes you think

President Trump Farts in Elevator before Female Intern Boards

Washington D.C. - At 11 am today it was reported that Donald Trump farted before exiting an elevator that a female intern proceeded to use.

"I felt personally targeted by the President's behavior. This is just another incident in the list of his systemic discrimination against women in the work place." the intern told a Washington Post reporter today.

The Washington Post is still awaiting comment from the Trump administration on this targeted harassment.

>He fart because he is human
>systemic discrimination against women
I KEK SO HARD AND LULZ SO FAR

Democratic governor Rachael Goldbergenblattsteinowitz has demanded the Department of Justice open a full investigation into possible interference or collusion from the Russian government in coordinating the incident.

Listen faggot if you don't support Trump unconditionally you are a paid shill CTR cuck liberal gay muslim tranny cuck shill

Liberals should be banned from Sup Forums, you don't deserve to post on this free speech website cuck, this isn't the place to get triggered at opinions you don't like

MAGA out

>we never had internet privacy, that's why it's ok for republicans to repeal what little privacy regulations we had xd
Trumpcucks need to get the fuck out

THIS
MAGA

stop

$0.05 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

doesn't count when they do it. also this is owned territory already.
sucks when you don't know who is shilling or who is honest, or both. would prefer gfx shilling than this shit 2bh

This.

Ausfag here, so glad we dont have to deal with this idiot

Tinpot dictators always start wars to deflect from their domestic failures. You'll probably be caught up in it.

read it again fegit
and i want my 5cents
gib
>no?
fuck off

the FACT IS murican internet is the same as it was with obongo and as it would have been with clitton

>advocate for Trump
>helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

Apparently you are unaware of the fact that Obama doubled the national debt by borrowing money and dumping the bill on the middle class, creating more new US millionaires and billionaires in his eight years than any president in US history and growing the spread between the wealthiest 1% and the middle class larger than it has ever been in US history. That's right, Obama rigged it so that he stole money out of the pockets of the middle class and arranged it so that the money would pass first through the pockets of the most wealthy people in the US. Indeed, the wealthiest 1% individuals and corporations have never had a better friend in the White House than Barack Hussein Obama.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Mr. Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

>m-maybe if I repeat the shill talking points enough people won't think I'm a shill
youre not very good at this are you?

>when i have no factual argument and am too stupid to respond

Who wants to argue with a shill? You get paid (pennies but still) for this, there's no similar reward in it for me.

Go shill on /r/le_donald or some shit faggot, you're too obvious

um... either the cia has gone rouge which I wouldn't be shocked by, or the cia lead by obama decided to spy on you so hard they backdoored your tvs to act as microphones.

democrats and republicans are largely the same, republicans are just up front about it.

>when you try to shill for a billionaire authority figure on a contrarian imageboard but someone calls you out so you get buttblasted about it and start lashing out

>stop having different opinions ;_;
No, thanks, marxist.

they are just up front about what was already happening, shit sucked but no one really benefited from the legislation.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Mr. Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

>t. google shill
At least you're learning to being subtle!

>t. google shill.

$0.0005 has been deposited in your account, thank you for helping to advocate for Mr. Trump online and thank you for helping to Make Republicans Rich Again

- Nimble America

One rupee has been depossited into your account, Mr Poointelookaresh.
Thanks, and don't be evil.

The madder you get, the happier I am

middle class, like everyone, was doing great until your boy ronnie fucked it all up.

but but obama's to blame
national debt has nothing at all to do with consecutive multiple warfighting or bailing out big business
absolutely not anyone but obama's fault

>he had the full support of the bicameral parliament the whole time!

blame blackie. only blackie. not the whole bunch of them. those multiterm elected representatives who haven't done anything for anyone but themselves and their buddies, for years have nothing to do with the problems. its just that black bastard.

One rupee has been deposited into your account, Mr Poointelookaresh.
Thanks, and don't be evil.

kill yourself back to /s4s/

There is something suspicious in all this thing.
When the mainstream media went so concerned about online privacy?

- Nimble America

>be a shill
>shill
>run out of ideas and get called out
>point the finger to name the "shill"
absolutely jewish
>shill confirmed

>all this projecting

He is making America great again. We're in debt. We need all the money we can get.

Feels good man.

because trump
>duh

- Nimble America

Thanks for the (you)
I voted Trump and I don't mind what he's doing. Gotta get rid of that 19Trillion in debt. Gotta bring back jobs. I couldn't give two shits about what he signs as long as that happens.

Well, I'm against corporations monopolizing the open internet in general. When you can, try to use other services.

B-but libruls are giving handouts to people who need medical aid!

Who cares, they didn't win, Donald should be held to account for his actions, regardless of how shitty his competition was

> Gotta get rid of that 19Trillion in debt. Gotta bring back jobs.
Doubt he can bring back jobs and pay 19 trillions in four years at the same time. Printing 19trlns will drive inflation to the skies, Americans will be poorer than before.
> I couldn't give two shits about what he signs as long as that happens
If you're going to give a shit only in 2020, then it will be too late.

It will always be obama's fault!
When trump sells american health to corporations and prints enough money to make zimbabwe envious, it will be obama's fault for... something.

Q: this user has been shitposting these threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Why has he not been banned?

Atta boy Donald. MAGA!! Anti-fa, communists, and Sharecucks BTFO once again.

Stop responding to yourself, faggot

>Being fine with everyone getting plowed in the ass because it will make the other team mad.
Americans.

>he watches cp

MAGA

>Sup Forums supports destroying privacy because a billionaire said so
These really are the end of times

This will stimulate private American VPN providers, it will stimulate businesses, and making it public, it will finally motivate people to shield themselves from what the ISPs and the government have been doing for the past decade and a half.

>Trusting a US VPN for anything, ever.
Always welcome in the Netherlands, senpai. We've got bandwidth falling out of our asses when we cough.

>Believing the right to use a VPN isn't going to be next on the chopping block.
>Believing the red team won't cheer themselves sick while it happens.
Brown people are scary and want to hurt you. Anything that upsets the other team is A+++, would destroy country again.

>the rise of protection scam offers is so great, muh free market did it again

It will only stimulate your prostate gland, retard.

>private American VPN providers

Nobody smart would use any American service.

So this... is how Drumpftards responds to their own tactics

If you are just using a VPN to hide what you are doing from your ISP it's fine.

If you are using a VPN thinking it will hide what you are doing from the NSA/Other large government entity ... your doing it wrong regardless of the supposed hosting country.

>so this... is how libtards respond to their own tactics

Bullshit.

Shillary and to a lesser extent Obama are shitty status quo, wheras trump is a flaming garbage dump.

>Hurr durr he had to do it

He looks evil and he literally killed the internet.

DELET

>who needs privacy haha
Yup, the end times are near.

reminds me of that recent speech where he kept going on about how surprising it was that he got 270 electoral votes. get over yourself. the election happened months ago. start taking responsibility for shit.

If you blame the voters by saying "well done faggots", you're going to get replies talking about the election

>he signs a bill that the house passed
>the bill is now his fault

I guess democracy really is that easy.
If he DIDN'T sign it he'd be going against the will of the people as represented by the house.

>all these paid CTR shills
You never had Internet privacy, Burgerstani.

He wasn't exactly elected by the will of the people (he was ~3 million votes shy of that), so it's not like that principle matters much. He should be vetoing or signing legislation according to what's defensible by the Constitution and what he thinks is right. If the will of the people is overwhelming, the Senate will override his veto.

This is all specified in the Constitution. It would actually be the least controversial thing that's happened lately if he vetoed a bill and it was overridden. Every president as far back as Nixon has had at least one veto overridden.

computerworld.com/article/3136578/data-privacy/the-fcc-s-new-privacy-rules-are-toothless.html

He overturned a law that essentially did nothing.

I'm not sure what part of 'The House of Representatives' isn't representative of the will of the people.

Trump was shown a bill, with the context of 'here's what came out of the house today, sign it for it to come into effect please' and then he signed it and got back to work.

Regardless, like says, the law the house overturned was garbage anyway

ITT we are Sup Forums

Not an argument. Contribute or GTFO.
I have Swedish VPN subscription for the moment, but you make a good argument.

>I never farted I don't fart
Trump

FFS AMERICANS ARE FUCKING AARRRRRRRGH!

He could also not have signed it