I need help

my ultimate weakness is Jewish girls

how do I fight it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theluxuryspot.com/rant-of-the-week-penis-sizing-up-the-competition-by-ethnicity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recommend a Final Solution to your problem.

You might need a vacation, friend. step on the train!

You don't even post a hot one

Just don't procreate with them and create more jews.

Start looking at women's faces and not just their bodies you subhuman

Get a Russian or Ukrainian Qt instead, they're oddly similar.

Talk to one.

you're asking for to much mate

Jewish girlfriend is the ultimate red pill.

See them first hand.

Give them your semen hans and bleach us into the new master race.

Just look at this picture, and remind yourself that they'll stick their claws in you

jew girls are the biggest materialistic whores in the world
also gigantic size queens. if you are not packing 8+ they'll drop you faster than a fake coin

>Jew dropping coin
Idiot goy, we'd pass it to you, or save it when pressured to show the bags of gold we carry around our necks

>my ultimate weakness is female rat humanoids

8/10
-2 for spelling out your master plan

Just know that they are crazy and you're better off with an Aryan wife than you would ever be with a Jewish chick

wow, this is what happens when you fuck up character creation

12 feet of rope and a hangmans noose might do the trick

What difference does it make when you goyim swallow it up anyway?

what if the fact that she's a bitch turns me on

FPBP

Oy fucking vey look at that honker

Marry one, then watch her turn into a frumpy old hag that cuts pieces of your sons' dicks off.

Why u saying that... You want them all for yourself, dont u...

You don't, you were born weak and a disgrace to your ancestors. You should be celibate for life if you truely cared about your heritage, but you won't cause you are properly jew'd.

Oven mits

You can send them to GOYED.com, but if you get one pregnant then off to the Fires of Moloch it goes.

but how do you find them

Fuck off goy. Stick with your own german roasties.

F

Perfect character creation*

Whites should just pump and dump jews then slowly breed them out of existence.

Realize that you're just a goy tool that has fallen into a planned google trap.

How do you know that we aren't just acting like we don't know, playing along, not letting you catch on that we have something big planned for you? And don't just say that you know us stupid goys would never figure it out, we know that you know that we know.

You're telling me I don't want a high-IQ girl with big titties who belongs to God's chosen people?

I don't know about that, Schlomo

Dont believe attractive propaganda, the Jews in reality don't control much in actuality for a few reasons, and are merely front store scapegoats to the faceless capitalist infrastructure of private capital and finance, as well other influences on the free market, often - YOU !

>also gigantic size queens

it's because they are used to big semitic cocks.

theluxuryspot.com/rant-of-the-week-penis-sizing-up-the-competition-by-ethnicity/

>Eastern European dicks: Honestly my favorite right now (Probably because the guy I am seeing is European and huge). Generally however, penis size in Europe varies greatly. They may not always be the biggest

>Italian/Jewish dicks: Require a toothpick and some rinsing water. In my experience both Italian and Jewish guys are pretty well endowed

u mad white boi?

With gas.

jewry spreads from the matrilineal line. we must offer up our white wimminz to the jew males to really breed the jews out of existence

>posting a gay mulatto blog as evidence of anything other than aids

Because Jews are smarter than goyim.