BANNON HAS COMMENTED

He's telling sources his job was to go in and purge the NSC and he's completed the task. He was also babysitting Flynn.

Cool.

Sounds like BS to me.

And Amy Schumer was just too busy to do the movie thing. It's not like Sony/mattel wanted a fat whore who screamed drunkenly about her reproductive anatomy as a barnyard animal to ruin the idea of Barbie.

It's just Amy was too busy.

Bannon deposed. US invasion of Syria will commence. I pray I'm wrong.

Jared and Ivana OUT. They are fucking liberals and a steady source of leaking to morning joe. This the same week Ivanka and Jared get promoted. Do they think we're stupid?

Bad idea m8. Whenever NK does the next nuclear test the US will probably have to invade.

It'd be stupid to get involved in two different major wars at the same time. You have to pick your battles.

I'm barbie my pussy is magical and smells like a goat!

you're right, we should listen to some jew reporter in NY with zero DC contacts, instead.

CIA & NATO going to attempt assassination of Erdogan this month. Make it look like Russia did it: WWIII incoming

No you moron, Bannon might have said that but I doubt that's why he was there. Costa is a WAPO columnist anyways.

If the Trump administration is a Russian takeover, would yo ubow to Vlad?

there was already a practice run for such a scenario carried out earlier this year

Here's hoping my digits are Kek answering my prayers and not affirming my predictions.

>"Y-yeah, g-guys. I totally didn't want the job in the first place. This was t-totally the plan all along..."

/pol unironically believes this

It's preferable to putting up with liberal faggots

Trump signaled by placing Bannon on the security council that if there was any funny business during the power transition period, he would send killers to sort things out.
Power is transferred, Trump is satisfied that the apparatus is under his control, and he has sent Bannon elsewhere to perform other duties.
This is no different from when he brought Paul Manafort in to get the campaign past the nomination process in Cleveland.
Once the particular task Manafort was retained for is finished, he was sent away.
Same with Bannon.
Pay attention, shills, you might learn something.

>Bannon might have said that but I doubt that's why he was there.

Are you fucking retarded?? Bannon took a temp position there because Trump couldn't get his team confirmed (because of the Democunts stalling him).

He now has McMaster etc in position, so Bannon has no reason to be in NSC meetings.

You're wrong. Just like you were wrong about how blumpf will lose and won't build the wall, shillcunt.

Good, I trust Bannon and President Trump

Is McMaster /ourguy/? IIRC it was never established that bannon's position was temporary

Not as much as Flynn was.
CAIR and MB were dancing in the streets when Flynn got fired.

they did want that, though. that's why they sought her out. there was never any previous ambiguity about the type of fat whorish Jewess monster Amy is.

So there's no controversy. Bannon has other shit to do but the media is going to turn this into the next 911?