archive.is/zbCR6
archive.is/2Jmyv
archive.is/4aPl1
archive.is/V1VhY
archive.is/tTvEj
archive.is/T6wJh
archive.is/ULUPG
archive.is/pX7dl
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/presidential-memorandum-organization-national-security-council-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

ワンワンワン

>steve bannon kicked out
>miller, kac, ivanka are trump's only allies left
>they're slowly isolating trump

We shall know it's over for Trump when the mainstream media starts praising him suddenly, and even wanting to reelect him for 2020. That is the indication that they have full control of him.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP'S OFFICIAL NEW WHITE HOUSE THEME IN HONOR OF Sup Forums AND BARRON TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=G79UKneSjDQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=G79UKneSjDQ

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP'S OFFICIAL NEW WHITE HOUSE THEME IN HONOR OF Sup Forums AND BARRON TRUMP

zerohedge @zerohedge

The decision to boot Bannon was made by Trump’s new national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster: WSJ
zerohedge @zerohedge

The decision to boot Bannon was made by Trump’s new national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster: WSJzerohedge @zerohedge

The decision to boot Bannon was made by Trump’s new national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster: WSJ
zerohedge @zerohedge

Who bone broth in here?

We /neocon/ now.

SHILLS

Someone gives me a quick run down of McMaster.

Oh good, the shills are back.

FERGUSON NO!

BTFO

>bannon kicked out
holy shit why are leafs so retarded

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here. It doesn't seem suspicious to me at all that this chemical weapons charge would come out the day after the Trump administration announced it would allow him to stay. But in all seriousness, we can't let this man have the leppos.

>WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump signed a bill on Monday that repeals rules that would have banned telecom and cable companies from sharing customers’ personal information, including web browsing history, without their consent.
>Trump just made it OK for companies to sell your browser history
I told you

I told all you fuckers but you refused to listen.

RIGHT
IN
THE
BENIS

WHAT ARE THEY HAVING FOR LUNCH?

PLACE YOUR BETS

Isn't it great when we can debunk and ignore the fake news before the shills even get a chance to say "GLENK BTFO"?

>McMaster
Ah, the feminist fucknugget. Didn't Kike Kristol praise this guy on Twitter when he was appointed?

>get information you think is good
>go to /ptg/ to shill, excited for drumpfkin tears
>turns out you blew your load prematurely and just look like an idiot
Wew almost feel sad for them

Low energy neocon, no threat, just ignore him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bring on the ponies!

So Bannon only had the job to babysit Flynn?
I guess no one trusted Flynn in the 1st place

>de-operationalize
I don't even know what that means.

She's no Melania (or KAC for that matter) but she's alright, I guess.

>darren wilson is smiling somehwere

Is Trump caving in??

Bannon is the biggest /ourguy/ in the White House.. without him we only have Spicer, Miller, KAC and Sessions left, and they don't even compare to Bannon.

He struck me as naive sometimes actually.

I love deoperationalizing bitches

Not as handsome or cool as Flynn

Necons/Jews have won
I regret voting for Trump, total fucking disaster

Lol neocons gonna force trump to go to war in NK and Syria.

Trumps super based right?

Good Jesus.

SHILLCON 3

i want to bust a nut on kellyanne's lazy eye, desu

>Retards going into hysteria of Bannon leaving the NSC before the situation got explained not even 5 minutes afterwards
The same retards who lost their shit when Pence got picked and wanted Flynn to be VP

>three-star general
>intel officer
>head of the Defense Intelligence Agency

>naive

>pretty much a non-country
seeand shut the fuck up

>MUH BANNON
Reminder that Bannon still has the same job he had before, he ONLY stopped being a permanent member of the NSC WHICH HE WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Most likely, he was only there to help getting rid of the Obama-era scum and now that they're gone, he can go back to actually doing his job as a political strategist.

Stop freaking out about fucking nothing.

You're reading last weeks shill notes user. Today its Bannon is out blumpf is blumped.

My favorite kinda thread. Shills pushing muh neocons and Jews now control Trump. Now this is the power of concern shilling.

Chicken Piccata
Caesar salad

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 11 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Someone said I should start including the links with my posts. So I've done that. Feedback welcome. I get paid in (You)s.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 3RD
#1. TWEETSTORM D CHESS: archive.is/VXc06
#2. EU CALLED A KEK: archive.is/EFRM0
#3. UNMASKER UNMASKED: archive.is/zbCR6
#4. H-1B-GONE: archive.is/2Jmyv

TUESDAY APRIL 4TH
#1. TRUMP WAVES MAGIC WAND: archive.is/4aPl1
#2. MANDRIL METHOD: archive.is/V1VhY
#3. WAR!? archive.is/tTvEj
#4. THE WARREN WOMEN: archive.is/T6wJh

WEDNESDAY APRIL 5TH
#1. JOBS UP AGAIN: archive.is/ULUPG
#2. BLASTED WITH PISS: archive.is/pX7dl
#3.
#4.

What Obama era scum did he remove frm NSC

Wasn't it actually Flynn who got removed?

Guys I made the second burger after taking the advice from there

It was absolutely delicious, not burned, not raw, it still had all the juices in it, will do again!

A reminder.

Good thing he's not going anywhere then.

he was naive to dumbasses. That's what the best people do. No reason to show your hand to your enemies

You people need to know the truth about us, Drumpf is only dividing us

naive towards politics i meant.

CAN'T BAN THE BANNON
NATSEC FEEDS NOT CUT

I'm back, fuckers.

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President and the First Lady will then welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan. In the afternoon, the President will meet with King Abdullah II. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II. Later in the afternoon, the President and King Abdullah II will hold a press conference. The President will then have a working luncheon with King Abdullah II.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT meets with King Abdullah II

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT and King Abdullah II hold a joint press conference

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with King Abdullah II

***NO NEWS OF SPICING, NOT LIKELY OCCURING. STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES***

LITERALLY King of the Manlets

godspeed, romanian bro

Pic very much related

How many jobs to you want bannon to have though?

ib4 all of them

dat timeline doe

McMaster had to kick him out though

I still want that PANTS UP, DON'T LOOT billboard to go up

And who the hell are you supposed to be?

Means they think it do like it did, but it don't no mo

Didn't take long for Drumpf to get totally compromised eh? Bannon removed by HR "ISIS is not Islam" McMaster. Now they're screeching about muh chemical weapons. Refugees keep flowing into the US.

Same shit, new haircut. You guys gonna wise up soon?

Sup Forums is going to be impossible to use when all the shills start rampaging about this Bannon nothingburger.

I disagree

I love my non manlet president!

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Tell me, did you use the butter?

Who fucking knows, most of the poeple working there are not known to the public. He was also there to "look over Flynn", so there's that. Also, PIC FUCKING RELATED, Bannon was literally in on the decision.

>low energy neocon
>destroyed a Republican Guard tank battalion in minutes with a tank troop
K. Go back to COD kiddo. You have to be 18 to post here.

I guess racemixing just this ONCE would be OK, right anons?

I don't understand why they can't be bothered to read a couple of sentences. They don't even know what they are talking about anymore.

O admin leftovers + Neocons are trying to cause some problems. Be observant of who they are.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

Somebody who got banned for posting a MAGA pony the day after the merge. Figured I'd get banned. At least /qa/ is still being raided.

Nah, just filter them

/rgAhYPLB/
/ERu00xnl/
/I3cBw9GC/
/jNthB4kx/

Jordanians are White

So, who is Bannon actually? I have heard of him, but I have no idea who he is.

It don't like it do don't didn't.

Calm down everyone:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/presidential-memorandum-organization-national-security-council-and

>The Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff, the Assistant to the President and Chief Strategist, the Counsel to the President, the Deputy Counsel to the President for National Security Affairs, and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget are invited as attendees to any NSC meeting.

Remember when libs flipped about this order that allowed Bannon to attend if he wanted. Supposedly, he never even went to a meeting.

Wow I was spooked there for a while that (((they))) finally got to Trump.

Thats not going to stop every little perceived slight against trump making people rush here to shit up the thread. Its like whenever there is a mass shooting but trump.

Why you no love me?

>119621460
>The swamp isn't corrupt politicians, it's people with more money than me!

I really hate Barney Sandals for inventing this meme

no because I did not had butter (too lazy to go to a store now), but will try it next time

its trumps youngest son

>inb4 Bannon started the America First Counsel
>inb4 it's designed to fight cultural marxism

you hacked the entire election and installed him as shadow gov't puppeteer without knowing?

The left thinks hes Satan incarnate.

Stop larping your stupid faggot. Kill yourself.

Also stop using a tripcode when no one gives a flying fuck who you are.

CANT CANNON THE BANNON

But seriously, the left is getting desperate

Probably for that

It was like on tucker last night, where none of them seemed aware that susan rice had admitted to doing what she did. It is just like they all get their talking points in the morning and don't bother to modify them as the day progresses.

Now that Bannon isn't the position, who will be the next person that liberals say own Trump? Back to Russia?

TRUMP WILL NOT DIVIDE THE WHITE MEXICANS AND THE WHITE AMERICAN RACE

MESTIZOS ARE WHITE AND YOU KNOW IT, IT IS A LIE PERPETUATED BY LIBSHIT MEDIA THAT MAKES US "NONWHITE" DON'T BELIEVE THEM

It's just cucked shills blowing there wad as usual over a big nothing burger. They're so desperate for anything that as soon as anything changes even slightly they mass spam the board like retards

It's over, we can always try again in 4 years

President Trump looks so blue collar standing next to the immaculate King Abdullah.
Its striking.
He really is the leader of the common men.