Bannon got banned

ITT: Bannon got fired
Let's discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg
cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
commondreams.org/views/2016/12/12/syrian-sarin-false-flag-lesson
consortiumnews.com/2013/09/06/obama-warned-on-syrian-intel/
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't blame me. I voted Epstein.

I blame Kikener.

fake news

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html

>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principles Committee” as check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.
>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principles Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in early February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.
>With H.R. McMaster now established as National Security Adviser, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.
>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.
Fake news. Sage.

it's nothing

F A K E N E W S

Next stop, Syria. Take your pill. Wish you would have taken it before the primaries.
youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg

fake news being plastered by CREW faggots
eat shit fags

sage, hide

CREW no longer exists.
bump

I fucking told u idiots Ivanka is a traitor

"Wednesday's reconfiguration also promotes the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to “regular attendees.” Those roles had previously been downgraded."

hear those war drums?

Indeed.

Happenings are about to happen

I never liked how Trump used the "red line" argument about Obama. I could never tell if he actually believed Assad did the attacks, or if it was just a political tactic. Now we know.

You know what this means, right?

why do you say that?

SHILLS

which then

WILL

HANG

ZLOMPFLETS BTFO

WHERE MY HILLDOGS AT?

ROOF ROOF

good job user check my digits

My mistake. I thought they had closed up shop completely. But they never did CTR type work, and are a 501(c)3.

$450 million
fuck yourself

>le bannon is master mind meme
>3d chess master
>you've all been banboozled
screencap this

JUST

explain Trump saying, "These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the last administration’s weakness and irresolution"

which is a (((neocon move))) while Bannon is /ourguy/

I think he knows Assad didn't do it, but he's beholden to his masters(or has been indoctrinated), and we are going to war.

>normalizing role loss due to inexperience

I see the "LOL WASNT FIRED" shills are here in full effect as well lel

bump

shadow bump

ivanka and jared are going to nerf every good idea Trump has. they don't remember the America of the 60's - 90's and can't relate to what Donald is doing

Bannon had no business being on the NSC in the first place. He's a politics guy, not a military strategy guy.

Also this whole "he was put there to depoliticize the NSC" line is absurd. How is putting an explicitly political person on the NSC going to depoliticize things?

Also remember when Bannon was put on the NSC while the joint chiefs were demoted, and it turned out Trump had no idea what he was doing and just signed the paper Bannon gave him?

It's not shilling if it's 100% true bong.

I get his role on the staff, but why was he in the national security counsel anyway?

>Literally a former military commanding officer
>Not a military guy

Bannon out and generals brought back in, have the defense Hawks taken over? I thought they died with McCain and Bush

>7 years in the Navy 30 years ago

Literally anyone who has been on deployment in the last 5 years is more qualified than him, regardless of rank. And they gave Bannon a permanent invitation while removing the permanent status of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the highest ranking military official in the country, and the Director of National Intelligence.

You're telling me Bannon dicking around in the Navy in the 70s is on par with those individuals?

He was the most redpilled person Trump has dealt with.

How batshit insane do you have to be in order to get fired from Trump's inner circle?

Obviously he thinks Assad did it, given he said that

What did Kek mean by this?

It's a nothingburgler.

cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html

"Bannon originally served on the committee as a check against Michael Flynn before Flynn was ousted as National Security Advisor, a top White House official told NBC News. However, Bannon only attended one meeting and felt he was no longer needed in that role after the selection of H.R. McMaster as national security advisor."

a soldier is a soldier for life

Of course you do. You're a concern shill playing the antisemite card.

Sage

>Trump BTFO
>KKK BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO

How will we ever recover?

Last May, more than ten members of the al-Nusra Front were arrested in southern Turkey with what local police told the press were two kilograms of sarin. In a 130-page indictment the group was accused of attempting to purchase fuses, piping for the construction of mortars, and chemical precursors for sarin. Five of those arrested were freed after a brief detention. The others, including the ringleader, Haytham Qassab, for whom the prosecutor requested a prison sentence of 25 years, were released pending trial. In the meantime the Turkish press has been rife with speculation that the Erdoğan administration has been covering up the extent of its involvement with the rebels. In a news conference last summer, Aydin Sezgin, Turkey’s ambassador to Moscow, dismissed the arrests and claimed to reporters that the recovered ‘sarin’ was merely ‘anti-freeze’.

The DIA paper took the arrests as evidence that al-Nusra was expanding its access to chemical weapons. It said Qassab had ‘self-identified’ as a member of al-Nusra, and that he was directly connected to Abd-al-Ghani, the ‘ANF emir for military manufacturing’. Qassab and his associate Khalid Ousta worked with Halit Unalkaya, an employee of a Turkish firm called Zirve Export, who provided ‘price quotes for bulk quantities of sarin precursors’. Abd-al-Ghani’s plan was for two associates to ‘perfect a process for making sarin, then go to Syria to train others to begin large scale production at an unidentified lab in Syria’. The DIA paper said that one of his operatives had purchased a precursor on the ‘Baghdad chemical market’, which ‘has supported at least seven CW efforts since 2004’.
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

>Alt-Right leader gets outed

How will the alt-right ever recover?

Bannon more like Banned HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he said it
Are you -12?

The inauguration speech that he wrote was embarrassing. It was a terrible start. Then they came up with those executive orders to ban middle eastern migrants, which made Trump look like a crazy dictator.

He deserved to be fired.

This. It shows how desperate they are to scrape the barrel over this.

>Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats
That means war with Russia.
Trump fucking blew it and we're heading into a shitstorm.

ShareBlue is winning. Admit it Sup Forums

Erdem cited evidence implicating the Turkish Minister of Justice and the Turkish Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation in the smuggling of sarin. Small wonder that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan immediately accused Erdem of “treason.”

Erdem testified that the 13 suspects, who had been arrested in police raids on the plotters, were released just a week after they were indicted. The case was shut down abruptly by higher authority.

Erdem told RT that the sarin attack at Ghouta took place shortly after the criminal case was closed and that the attack probably was carried out by jihadists with sarin gas smuggled through Turkey.

According to Breitbart he was only there to "monitor Flynn’s activity."

Bannon was there to counter Flynn
Flynn is gone
McMaster is who Bannon wanted
Bannon can still attend and has his clearance
Fake news

listening to Trump now. Sounds VERY hawkish

>McMaster is who Bannon wanted

as always saged

I voted for our President, I would not have if I didn't trust him.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

It's just Klompf overreacting again.

"NO BANNON IS NOT BY BOSS!! I'LL SHOW YOU!" south park got him right haha

Not gonna lie, former Breitbart reader here. It is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn. But in all seriousness we need to physically remove these fascists from society.

he's not even Jewish

Bullshit thread, Bullshit premise, bullshit libshit lies.

kekekekek

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
>>Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principles Committee” as check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.
>>Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principles Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in early February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official.
>>With H.R. McMaster now established as National Security Adviser, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.
>>Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings.
>Fake news. Sage.

Makes sense considering that Trump's cabinet is a Neo-con's wet dream.

"We regret to inform you that some of our former co-workers are telling us, categorically, that contrary to the claims of your administration, the most reliable intelligence shows that Bashar al-Assad was NOT responsible for the chemical incident that killed and injured Syrian civilians on August 21, and that British intelligence officials also know this. In writing this brief report, we choose to assume that you have not been fully informed because your advisers decided to afford you the opportunity for what is commonly known as “plausible denial.”"
consortiumnews.com/2013/09/06/obama-warned-on-syrian-intel/

bannon = ban = bane

McMaster is a fucking open borders cuck.

>top advisor of the president gets kicked off of NSC because other adviser was exposed as Russian shill
>"i-its fake news drumpf is still god emperor!"
lmao its going to be hilarious watching you drumpftards when he gets impeached

NSC is for national security

Bannons expertise is in propaganda

unclear what he ever even did in the council

The Intelligence

There is a growing body of evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East, mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its supporters, providing a strong circumstantial case that the August 21 chemical incident was a pre-planned provocation by the Syrian opposition and its Saudi and Turkish supporters. The aim is reported to have been to create the kind of incident that would bring the United States into the war.

According to some reports, canisters containing chemical agent were brought into a suburb of Damascus, where they were then opened. Some people in the immediate vicinity died; others were injured.

We are unaware of any reliable evidence that a Syrian military rocket capable of carrying a chemical agent was fired into the area. In fact, we are aware of no reliable physical evidence to support the claim that this was a result of a strike by a Syrian military unit with expertise in chemical weapons.

In addition, we have learned that on August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major, irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and Qatari, Turkish and U.S. intelligence officials took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, now used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors.

Senior opposition commanders who came from Istanbul pre-briefed the regional commanders on an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development,” which, in turn, would lead to a U.S.-led bombing of Syria.

At operations coordinating meetings at Antakya, attended by senior Turkish, Qatari and U.S. intelligence officials as well as senior commanders of the Syrian opposition, the Syrians were told that the bombing would start in a few days. Opposition leaders were ordered to prepare their forces quickly to exploit the U.S. bombing, march into Damascus, and remove the Bashar al-Assad government

The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive. And they were. A weapons distribution operation unprecedented in scope began in all opposition camps on August 21-23. The weapons were distributed from storehouses controlled by Qatari and Turkish intelligence under the tight supervision of U.S. intelligence officers.

when saying, literally nothing literally means literally nothing.

shill post, saged

Bannon is not a propagandist

anybody watching the presser?
"little babies" "crossed more than a red line"
regime change coming out now

what is he then

sagearooney

Trump right now:
"my attitude toward Syria and Assad has totally changed"

>Literally a former military commanding officer
>Served a few years
>In the navy

Nope. The people who take those postings have commanded entire divisions, went to the war college, took part in dozens of operations.

This fat fuck who ran a site is not qualified.

"One gem fished out by Goldberg was Obama’s admission that DNI Clapper had warned him in late August (a week before he went to St. Petersburg and a month before his U.N. speech) that the evidence pinning blame on Damascus for the sarin attack was hardly airtight.

Goldberg wrote that Clapper interrupted the President’s morning intelligence briefing “to make clear that the intelligence on Syria’s use of sarin gas, while robust, was not a ‘slam dunk.’” Clapper chose his words carefully, echoing the language that CIA Director George Tenet used to falsely assure President George W. Bush that the case could be made to convince the American people that Iraq was hiding WMDs."
bump

could be red meat so they shut up about syria

>tfw full globalist-corporatist take-over of White House is complete
>tfw ethno-nationalists like Bannon will be fully purged soon

a patriot

You can't pretend he is not a military man

did you just call your congressman for an appropriate answer to the troublesome question

This is a shill: The Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Attack, The Evidence So Far
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/

Any day now Brown Moses/Bellingcat will be cited as an expert again.

He's a vet but he doesn't the decades of experience to hold that post.

Don't move the goalposts.

There is no poltitical sollution.

>4 jews
>2 whites
>2 blacks

Oh fuck oh fuck. ITS HAPPENING. EVERYONE BEING REPLACED BY MILITARY GENERALS. WAR INCOMING.

Yup. Trump nearly calling Assad a 'baby killer,' saying he wont 'telegraph his military plans to the enemy' when asked about US response. I'd start looking a troop and gear movements.

Fake news. Bannon was temporarily put in place to unfuck Susan Rice's mess. He is now free to fuck the left in the ass at will.

naw. i think trump is finally starting to realize he doesn't have a mandate and will actually need support to get shit done. he's also probably pissed about the freedom cuck-us not falling in line.

Faggot. I bet you've never read a 'book' that wasn't full of Japanese drawn toddlers getting fucked.
You can't see the writing on the wall? I rarely say this, but turn on MSNBC.