Is America done for?

Even with trump in office, there seems to be so many cracks. Why can't gorsuch get in or repeal fucking Obamacare? What went wrong? And why can't America become a better place already and stop sucking Israels dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump to have some notice

Gorsuch was always going to get in, McConnel was just trying to place nice. He'll be in on Friday. As for Obamacare, Scott Adams says it best.
>blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare
And remember, getting Trump in office wasn't the beginning of the end of this story, it was only the end of the beginning. Now's the time we have to put in work.

The machine that has been built up for decades takes more than a couple of months to disassemble. The machine resists. Trump's administration has a huge amount of work to do just to work enough elbow room to get the most fundamental things through.

So imagine you take a job as CEO of a failing business which has numerous systems built to fail. You can't just destroy everything, as underlying functions are necessary, they are just so beyond fucked up that they work against you. You have to revamp everything. It takes time.

Well let's hope my friend. New York is done for and so is California. I want the original New York to come back, rather then this new one, with muzzies and Somalis everywhere

Well it does, but the way how the media has been so manipulative of the media makes it seem that he's a "evil president"

That thing in the Nationals game where it says "Impeach trump!" Makes me believe there is a disrest, but from their side. And to be frank, their side will fall in a good year

>why can't America become a better place already and stop sucking Israels dick
Because you have more Jews than Israel lmao

I'm pessimistic that nothing can save us at this point, and I'm about ready to bail. Trump might be our last hurrah. In his defense, he's facing an entrenched deep state, it's institutional puppets, and the ignorance of a drugged and complacent populace who are easy to manipulate from generations of brainwashing.

America most likely won't just sink into perpetual stagnation like other multicultural nations, however. It is possible that we will see nihilistic violence with our own ISIS-like rebels and civil war. If it gets that bad, it's what we had coming. Can't say I care. Sweet poetic justice for the nihilism that liberals reveled in and gloated over.

>I'm about ready to bail

bail and go where? everywhere is fucked.

You guys are retards for thinking Trump was a solution to things.

He had absolutely no idea about how to change healthcare, and literally still doesn't know a thing about what he was trying to pass.

He's just as bad as any other politician in terms of corruption, except he's also a fucking idiot.

Maybe a stable Middle Eastern country. Somewhere the effects of liberalism's evil aren't as readily felt. But maybe that is cowardice. There is just something so creepy about this authoritarian liberalism the status quo promotes that I just cannot convince myself of it belying something wholesome. I know it's purpose is control, and I can never unlearn this.

>is America done for?

The next big step is taking the views of Sup Forums to the public arena. The eggs of nationalism and anti-globalist Jewry were incubated here. (((They))) are under the impression we'll be sedated in the prolonged warmth of a Trump meme war victory.

The only solution is to get the message to normies, about the Kushners and Greater Israel.

The Kushners are how we win. Trump is suspectible to bad feedback from supporters on social. It shouldn't be too hard to voice dissent about Ivanka Kushner's major role, and liberals are quick to hate the Kushners for their arrogant social climbing.

We need to turn this sickening Syria 2.0 Push into a blood lust for Israel by Jared Kushner in his tuxedo. He doesn't look 100% white, so minorities will wake up.

Listen, the kikes won't stop their coup of the Trump admin until they're called out beyond the Internet. America invited the neocons into our homes during Bush/Cheney, and like a vampire, getting them to leave requires real effort.

If Steve Bannon is removed from the White House, then we have truly lost.

yes and no

yes globally the economy will break
but the bankers kikes and pedos will be exposed and globally we'll be much beter a decade or so after the fall out of the systems collapsing

Buy Silver and BTC VERY soon,
you can be wealthy

This, sadly. I thought things would chill out after Trump got in office, but the left has been agitating even more now that he's won than they did during the campaign. And they're made up entirely of a patchwork of different groups who have been groomed to not only dis-prefer outgroup members, but outright fucking HATE them.

And most of us here have been so abused and let down by the system that we just hate everything except the idea of what this country should be. We're told when we're young that men are the cause of all the violence in the world, America is going to destroy the planet because we don't recycle, our country is illegitimate because the people who were here before us got conquered and literally only white people have ever been conquerers, and if you show anything but complete and total hatred of yourself you're essentially denying the holocaust. And now that we've figured out its not true, we're out for blood.

Our differences can't really be set aside anymore. I'd like to say its just the left's fault for popularizing identity politics, but then I feel like a partisan faggot who's just contributing to the problem by blaming everything on the other side.

Is there any way you could ever see yourself peacefully coexisting next to liberals or their brown pets? Even if the media fucked off and Trump was able to pull off the perfect presidency he promised, nobody but us would see it as anything other than a disaster. Ditto but opposite if Hillary had won.

I honestly just wish we could peacefully split into 3 nations with California, Texas, and New York forming their respective cultural cores, and I feel like if we are to survive into the future something like that is going to happen, but its starting to seem more and more like the only way we can get there is through another civil war.

It's not just America user. Western civilization like Rome before it is at the end of its life cycle.

I completely trust Donald Trump, my leader and President.

If you're gonna come for me and my family because of how we look, you can get ventilated from 300yds out just like the libshits

:^)

just here to post some Aqua, dont mind me

>western civilization goes mostly dormant for a few centuries
>either spics or secular persians "discover" the ancient writings of Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux and relearn about Western Civilization through them, sparking a second Renaissance
>Rome 3.0 in South America or the Middle East somewhere
>A young boy named Manuel goes on vacation to the ancient province of South Dakota with his family, and gazes admirably upon the ruins of Mt. Rushmore
>myancestors.jpg

This is a pretty weird feel.

>Ben Garrison just happens to be carved into Mt. Rushmore before the collapse of the USA
fund it

Elites are prepping israel to be the next superpower after america gets BTFO into ww3. The holy land will be the capital of the world but the antichrist will be the head of state.

Identity politics/political correctness and progressivism in general were funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, intelligence agencies, and various other organizations serving the interests of the elite. Its core objective as an indeology is to undermine the dominant culture and supplant it with a heterogenous cultural Balkanization so that the populace would be easier to control, unable to put up a formidable resistance against the globalist plans for neo-feudalism. It's an extension of the hippie movement, which formally signaled the beginning cultural disintegration.

The neo-Maoist youth gangs we see who are ultra-conformist and love censorship are the final stages of this program. These youth gangs are designed to give the rebelliousness of youth an outlet that serves the interests of power while trying to establish a purpose for people in society. The problem is that progressivism is fundamentally nihilistic (hence evil), and all nihilistic ideologies ultimately self-destruct as evil always does on a long enough timeline.

We will see a total breakdown of society if progressivism continues to be forced, and nihilistic violence will take its place. Drugs will not be enough to pacify even though drugs are being used now to pacify those who don't care enough to become militant about politics yet.

you can stop the rise of a nation, but you can't stop its fall

>Those vapid normie convert tier questions
>That image
>The "I just came from Sup Forums and occasionally read Sup Forums" starter pack

Yeah, if the goal of Balkinization was to make the populace easier to control, they dun goofed hard

(although they likely would have gotten away with it if it weren't for us meddling Sup Forumsacks reigniting nationalism around the US and Europe)

Only T_D redditors have a problem with anime.

only redditors would post questions like OP did when the answers are already all around us here and being discussed in detail in their own threads.

The image and line of questioning that follows tells me that this thread is either bait or that OP only recently started agreeing with Sup Forums.

Ok, but only T_D redditors get triggered by anime. Also your posts are redditspaced.

>triggered

Aqua is best
to bully

this

Balkanization divides the power of the masses and allows for the elite to pit factions against each other while still retaining a facade of democracy. No single group has enough political capital to organize and threaten the status quo through formal, "democratic" channels. Society is then held together by the government's totalitarian control since ethnic violence will be the norm as a slow-motion civil war between cultural enclaves is spurred by intelligence agencies.

A pretext of combatting domestic "terrorism" is used to suppress any domestic challenges to the government's authority. This is why the elite are so eager to import so many Muslims at once into Western countries and have them congregate in ghettos, preventing them from assimilating.

Trumps reign will end any day now. Impeachment is coming with big steps.
All Trump does is going from one disaster to the other.

This Balkanization can also be called 'Brazilification' since Brazil is the model on which America's transformation is based.

>slut without pants
>best

top kek no way fag

Never said she was best girl :^]

>there probably won't be a season 3

FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

The difference though is that we have guns and no easy way to confiscate.. This is partly why the deep state is panicking about Trump. They are running out of time to subdue the population since automation and global instability may push America over the edge before the process of Brazilification is complete.