Breaking Steve Bannon dropped from U.S. National Security Council

>cnbc.com/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-reportedly-removed-from-national-security-council-in-reorganization.html

>However, Bannon only attended one meeting and felt he was no longer needed in that role after the selection of H.R. McMaster as national security advisor. McMaster, who Bannon wanted in the role, was given authority to reorganize the committee when he joined the White House, according to NBC.

The news are going crazy as if THIS IS THE END OF WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI BIGOT BANNON when he only attended one meeting, and was replaced by the person he actually wanted to be replaced by. It's literally the least noteworthy news in the last 2 years, but the press are freaking out.

Does this show how biased the media are and how hard they're trying to make it look like The Trump Administration is failing in every possible aspect when in reality it's going pretty well considering everything they're fighting against.

Pic should be titled

>Portrait of a Broken Man

BTW
is this "Winning" ?

Well, is the media trying to blow a non story into some kind of controversy because they're so desperate to destroy America "Winning" to you?

He was a check on Flynn and McMasters has replaced him. Even Schiff said this is unimportant.

B-b-but Trump said he only hired the best!!!

We can't like Bannon get the nuclear codes!

>sources say

Are unnamed sources considered trustworthy now?

Must've missed the memo.

WoW has a new content patch out. Bannon doesnt have time for both the NSC and progression raiding.

To answer your question, yes.

To expand up on this... Notice how they label the "Rice thing" as a "distraction"?

Well, they're using the Bannon story as a distraction from talking about Rice.

These people always accuse others of what they do regularly.

If he was there to keep an eye on Flynn
Why did Trump appoint Flynn?

>Check and mate
>I accept your unconditional surrender

This will make all the Susan rice stuff go away

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Who has more influence on Trump?
A low lv bot like Rice, or Steve Bannon

Learn2 Equate

Debt decreased
Trade deficit decreased
Markets up
Value of dollar up

I absolutely trust the decisions of President Trump

The point is that this is just a distraction. I think Bannon is a cancer muppet.

Oh Wow!
Wait it's fucking nothing.

We need to know wtf is going on cause if Bannon is gone i'm not supportning this neo con clown anymore

when you insist that BLUMPF IS BTFO! at least thrice per day you can hardly miss the chance to grasp for even the flimsiest straw that finally seems to confirm your predictions, at least at first glance.

You are talking about Barron, user.

That... doesn't even make any sense.