A student has mysteriously disappeared in Brazil, leaving behind a locked room covered in code and a £2...

A student has mysteriously disappeared in Brazil, leaving behind a locked room covered in code and a £2,000 statue of a 16th-century alien hunter.

Alien enthusiast Bruno Borges, 24, reportedly vanished from his family home in Brazil last Monday while working on a secretive project.

The psychology student's disappearance has sparked worldwide interest - with many believing he's been abducted by aliens - after a bizarre video of the inside of his bedroom was leaked online.

Was it ayyyyys? Demons? I figure Sup Forums autism could figure this out

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/student-mysteriously-disappears-leaving-behind-10162430.amp

If it was in Brazil... he's dead Jim...
It wasn't AyyyLiums it was Carlos and Raoul gangbangin

Watch the video in the article user it's a bit spooky

I was going to make this post last night.

Very strange.

A Lam-Owl.

What the fuck is going on with the Da Vinci shit?

it seems too well put together and interesting. very high production value. it's definitely marketing for a movie.

That is fucking incredible- I can't even hand write one word without fucking up a letter

t. Blarznazz

Stop trying to slide you fucking ayyy

Mating call of the super virgin

Who lit the candle?

>disappeared in Brazil
niggers killed him

take your tabloid /x/ shit back to /x/

Wasn't the code found to be lame ass single letter substitution to portuguese or something

the guy was able to pierce the veil. ppl need to finally realize that islam, christianity and judaism are satanic religions designed to keep us in mundane material sphere of existence preventing our spiritual connection with universe which is highest form of being experiencing itself trough life forms like we humans. go investigate gnosticism and take care about your pineal gland which is your antenna to God's love.
you can start with Graham Hancock on yt

Because the aliens would travel 764.985.874 light years and spend billions of their currency in equipment just to kidnap a baboon.

Makes sense.

>lost faith in the milky way galaxy

>Alien enthusiast Bruno Borges, 24, reportedly vanished from his family home

nothing new under the stars

Could be a portal of sorts lad

Sure why not
If I was a ftl alien species teenager i would totally fuck around with low iq apes

Calling it now, he's in the statue.

at least post the images brazilanon posted yesterday, like the decoded alphabet and the shit about philosophers

I'm phone posting and eating a bacon cheeseburger

It's a scam the family says they plan on publishing his writings as books. And then months later he'll come back saying he was abducted so Moreno people will buy his books

topkek

Allied don't travel through space lol they go through dimensions.

Maybe they wanted to rape him really bad

>psychology student
And nothing of value was lost.
High quality photos and translations of the notes are required.

once you crack FTL, everywhere in the universe is not that much more expensive than any other place.

You have so much energy available that you "burn" as much resources going to a neighboring system as you do going to a neighboring cluster or a neighboring galaxy.

Distance and Time don't matter as much anymore.

smth wrong with psychology?

It's a scam by the parents to make money. I guarantee it.

Last time this was posted it also implied that the writings were encrypted, these fucking autists need to stop encrypting shit.

poor kid's work will probably never be the target of some other autistic kid's amusement

>Alien enthusiast

So he's an idiot.

> has sparked worldwide interest

Or rather, it keeps being spammed by clickbait media, including on Sup Forums.

Last time this was posted the big news was that it was encrypted. Oooh woooow. Until someone from Hueland said it'd been cracked already because it's a simple alphabet substitution cipher like we do in school. And the resulting text is nothing but "first year philosophy class" bullshit.

>Being this autistically addicted to some huezilian LARPfaggot