24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az

Ok guys i have to admit it was a real hell, but i finally managed to find the original un-corruptet picture of that thing! Straight from dark web, i will post the pic in 5 min be ready to screenshot it quick, remember my name!!

There's one of those living in Toronto right now.

That thing would have been burned alive just 100 years ago.

Will op deliver?

surely op will deli-

OP got killed by Samsung TV in process. Don't play with gimp kids.

F

Poor op his smart phone exploded and made him died

-ver

>10 minutes alredy

kys

OP here! My my IP got insta banned for some reason so im using another device now. LISTEN! the original dessert description was disinfo made by shills, this pic is the real deal HURRY AND SAVE IT!

that's an asgard from SG1 faggot

Fake and gay shut it down

Fake ayy lmao

No you know damn well it's this one, don't even try mr shill!

God i wish I had the pasta saved to go with this image

That thing needs putting down

Ayy I made that one

There's something that tickles my subconscious about these images. Like, somehow I can feel the person who posts them is a schizo and it makes me very uncomfortable.

It makes me think somehow this paranoia is a communicable disease, or that it is just an exaggerated expression of something that's naturally in the human mind.

It's interesting to me.

even if fake still looks cool as fuck
some more spooky pictures

The file got deleted?

OP here! This thread is now swarmed by disinfo agents, so no use to continue..

>some more spooky pictures

Maybe it's the location that's more important than the image, anyone know anything about it?

holy shit fuck that

WHERE IS THE PICTURE REEEEEEEEE

Found this. interesting.

this is why (((we))) make sure Sweden will fall first

>but this thread is monitored now

This is a public image board that is constantly monitored by the FBI.

If you want privacy, you shouldn't be posting shit threads like this on 4-Chan of all places.

>Those hips
Would fug

can someone explain what the fuck is it with this "alien picture"? why cant anyone just post the fucking picture? its getting extremely annoying,either someone post the picture somewhere or everyone just shut the fuck up about it and stop photoshoping. FFS as if you cant make a facebook group and post it there? This is extremely gay

It may be gay but at least it's not fake, this is the real pic but you will never belive me due to all disinfo agents here!

Hey man, don't speak like that, "they" may come after you

Gays are doing the whole grifter thing again. They should go back to /X/

Joe, where's the fucking picture???

There was no picture. Just a huge meme created after the me board went down one day