SILENT

SILENT

MAJORITY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WIbwxGPA30?t=227
news.sky.com/story/man-down-shia-labeouf-film-sells-just-one-ticket-in-uk-opening-weekend-10825979
yahoo.com/movies/shia-labeouf-thriller-man-down-sells-just-one-175641098.html
teenvogue.com/story/emma-watson-colonia-opening-weekend-earnings
time.com/4394533/emma-watson-colonia-uk-box-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit this is real

How is that even possible?

it was straight to dvd anyway

Impossible

Footage from Shia's premier

we have the only visitor

One fucking ticket this is hard to believe anons

ONE SINGLE

Wasn't this movie released last year?

youtu.be/9WIbwxGPA30?t=227

Source because OP is a fucking retard
>news.sky.com/story/man-down-shia-labeouf-film-sells-just-one-ticket-in-uk-opening-weekend-10825979

He isn't famous in the UK and no one even knows he is politically active, therefore we can assume this isn't some political backlash.

It is a movie about a yank soldier with some unknown actor as the lead, and the advertising in the UK was probably shit.

That said, this movie looks like shit; it was first shown in Venice, it was booed and jeered as it ended.

Happens quite often, but never as low as £7 I think.

as good as that sounds it must be fake, at least 10 people wouldve bought the ticket by mistake

It was released in North America last year and grossed 45k. It was just released in one theatre in the UK and only sold 1 ticket.

I think i was one guy, But i didnt pay, i have odeon limitless.

probably bought by his mum

news.sky.com/story/man-down-shia-labeouf-film-sells-just-one-ticket-in-uk-opening-weekend-10825979

Someone has to sit in the back and scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God Damn, it must suck to be Shia Lebeouf. Almost makes me pine for the days when he was Louis in Even Stevens.

ONE DOLLUH

He messed with forces beyond his control, Kek is not a forgiving god.

I laffed

JUST
fixed

They only played the movie in one theatre

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONE, UNO, UN, EINS, ETT, UNUM, JEDEN, MEK, YKSI, ENAS EN, HANA, TICKET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>croc tears don't sell well

really gets those noggin juices running

TOP fucking laughs. This is some synchronicity shit right here

Thanks for the source britbong

Woah.
The Frog God is Old Testament vengeful on those who oppose him.

do you think he was the only one to buy a ticket?

Looks like the Controller from S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Oy VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

This. It's not even sad really. Who would go to see a movie they never heard of that was never intended for release in their country?

>Shia Labeouf
>unknown in UK

Are you avin a laff, m8?

Sage, publicity stunt.

There have been a handful of pro-America movies that have been very successful in the UK. Saving Private Ryan grossed 30 million and American Sniper grossed 20 mil.

People just don't give a fuck about Shia.

Now that makes a lot more sense.
But still just one ticket is hilariously bad, it means not even your poster was appealing, let alone the synopsis.

>There have been a handful of pro-America movies that have been very successful in the UK. Saving Private Ryan grossed 30 million and American Sniper grossed 20 mil.

Without a doubt, but Saving Private Ryan and American Sniper were good movies. This was given a 2 star by the Guardian and was booed off in Venice.

Is he famous in the UK then?

>Is he famous in the UK then?

Hollywood A-lister

Gee, I wonder.

He isnt

>Is he famous in the UK then?
He was the lead actor in the fucking Transformers franchise. What do you think?

>A-lister
no

>Transformers franchise
Okay, so we can assume he is famous to people from the ages 8-15.

>Hollywood A-lister
Hmm, I have literally never met anyone who knew who Shia is. I didn't even know who he was until "JUST DO IT" became a thing.

He couldn't even get some mates to go to it's opening? Some family? some bums on the street for a free meal? Well, no one is divided on how bad his movie is at least.

Emma Watson had a movie about Pinochet and that sold 47 pounds in total.

>be the only guy that bought a ticket
wat do

yahoo.com/movies/shia-labeouf-thriller-man-down-sells-just-one-175641098.html

teenvogue.com/story/emma-watson-colonia-opening-weekend-earnings

time.com/4394533/emma-watson-colonia-uk-box-office/

get a refund?

This happened to some Uma Thurman film as well.

>Okay, so we can assume he is famous to people from the ages 8-15.
>each film made $15-20 million on the opening weekend in the UK
Just admit that you sit in your parents' basement and are completely out of touch with the society around you. I'm not saying that they were good films or that he is a good actor, but your head is in the fucking sand if you think he is an unknown actor.

They wanted to release the movie straight to DVD in Europe, but Shia jewed them in his contract by stipulating that the movie had to be screened in theaters, so they outjewed him by screening it once in one theater and sending some intern to sit through it.

So yes, the story's really, but it isn't anywhere near as cringeworthy as it sounds.

LEAVE ME ALONE

Show up and walk out after 20 minutes. You have a review monopoly.

What I would do if I was Shia? Hmm..

How could this happen to me

>Okay, so we can assume he is famous to people from the ages 8-15.
You have no idea what you are talking about. They were mainstream action movies akin to the current trend of superhero movies. They were not aimed at children just because the franchise includes cartoons and toys.

Also, anyone who was 8-15 when the first movie came out would be 18-25 right now.

>Looks like the Controller from S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Oh god don't give the modders ideas lol

FACT: Sup Forums is the most powerful race in the world

Everytime I see Shia I just think about how far he's fallen since Holes and Even Stevens.

Niggas please. If you want to bully somebody check the facts. How autistic cane somebidy be to actually think a movie made only a few dollars.

It happend for a reason you idiots.

It was me. I didn't like it, I want my money back.

What about the No ssingles policy? Hoow can you just sell one ticket? My theater only sells them in sets of 2 and you have to both show up to claim the ticket and you have to prove the other person isnt your mother.

Don't mess with kek and his army of weaponized autism

who even watches (((movies))) these days anyway. most movies are fucking garbage

If a show shows and nobody sees it does it make a shoah?

Holy shit

At the same time, the feminist cunt Emma Watson made also a flop with a film that grossed a total of 47£

>Be Suni Lebouf
>Try to make a bomb attack at some Shia movie
>I'm the only one there
>Might as well watch the movie
>It's so shit i almost blow my self up anyway
>Walk home and really ponde about my life choices
>Note to self: Never buy discount tickets