Am I a cuck?

Hey Sup Forums black guy here.

I'm really concerned about the white race dying off, especially since I have a white wife. I was considering getting a white man's sperm from a sperm bank to help the white race. Will this make me a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1rKXcFQIGHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will this make me a cuck?
yes

look

You can only save the West by focusing on its core elements - the family, marriage - strengthen them, stop them from being undermined, and honour your duties.

Man is lost, they are ignoring their biological purpose, they have their head in the prison of infinite choice.

It's time to go back to what made our civilisation prosper in the first place, it's time to go back to family...

youtu.be/1rKXcFQIGHM

Stop making stupid threads you shit

Technically I don't think so.

I support your decision though.

No, you're raising a genetically superior offspring. Why ruin the pool with your defective genes? And I mean that with all due respect. You are not a cuck

Tyrone, I honestly dont know man...
Doesnt your wife give 0 shits about the white race by marrying you? would she even agree?

yes you're a cuck for larping as a black man on Sup Forums you loser faggot go get a life

where do you live?

>black guy
>I'm really concerned about the white race dying off

It's not your responsibility to fix us, fix yourself first.

>tfw this thread makes you realize that black people never adopt white children for signalling points

we should push the meme of black people adopting white kids and see how people react

Seems to be 50/50 right now

Florida

My wife doesn't care, but her parents do. I think it would score me some points with them.

No you'd make the world a better place.

Using that logic a white guy who gets a more genetically superior white guy impregnate his wife is not a cuck

Well then do what you like, its your marriage.

Just get a vasectomy. Do you want you're wife to carry around a piece of shit in her womb for 9 months? If you love her the answer is no.

No, because of telegony. Ideally, you two should have no kids at all.

> Will this make me a cuck?
I don't know, no sex with others is had.

You WILL support the human race by doing so. Try to get Aryan sperm from the sperm-bank though

Do it bro. You'd be doing a solid for the stars and stripez

no it wont cuckolding is more to do with sex ie being ok with your partner fucking other men do listern to these cucks ie whites who do want more whites

god seed user

his logic is sound

Yes

marry a black woman

also cuck is like our uncle tom or house nigger

he is already married and she is ruined in my eyes and most of pol she might aswell stay with him stop trying to break up familys u jew

Don't do that, user, that's stupid.
You've already race-mixed.
All you can really do now, is teach your little half-European children about their heritage (and not to be ashamed of it) and teach them about the dangers of the Jews.
If you prepare them, then they won't fall prey to the shit that the Jews love to do to us goyim.
Just love your kids, and don't let them grow up with shame in their hearts, it will ruin any desire for success they will naturally develop.
Make sure your boys become strong, smart men.
Hail victory, OP.

Kek supports you, also consider doing the same

Yes, but if you're not going to kill yourself and your race traitor whore the option you described is the only moral option.

I'm in Georgia if you'd like to meet up.

>Florida
The Panhandle? If so we can meet up and I'll knock her up for you.

Despite what some fags would suggest, there's actually nothing wrong with race-mixing, when it occurs naturally.
Race-mixing has always been around. But it's always been an outlier, until recent years.
It's fine when two people of differing races fall in love.
However, it's not fine when the government and media actively push race-mixing.
That is an attempt at soft-genocide.
You shouldn't feel bad for falling in love though, user.
You should feel anger at the Jews who actively push it.
You did nothing wrong though.

On individual level what you do doesn't really matter, just do whatever the fuck you want.

It's the trend that need to change, which is harder.

whats the point in redpilling them if there not white

Because their people are also slaves to the Jews, and most blacks in the US are majority European, unless they're dark as night, anyway.
So, they kinda are our people now, thanks to the Jews and their race-mixing agenda.
If we're ever going to untangle our nations from the Jews, then we need to make sure everyone is educated about them.
Also, what if whites do die out? We need to make sure that those that are left, are as prepared as we can make them. Because they'll most certainly be the Jews next targets.

Yes you are a cuck but for all the right reasons. Biologically speaking whites are more evolved. I have Aryan DNA I am willing to donate to keep one less halfnig in the world. You're welcome.

You are not a cuck
you are a good man, lost but good inside your heart

if you do that you might aswell kill yourself. pathetic cuck

this.

individual cases don't matter unless they aggregate into significant numbers.

Trips check
If south fl I'll donate supreme man batter

Bump

>kind of our people now
Shalom, Shlomo