Turks will become a minority in Turkey within a generations

With current birth rates, Kurds are predicted to outnumber Turks within 20 years.
Is this it for the roaches?

google.com.au/amp/www.ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466?amp=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Kurds will get five children and live in the best houses!

This is the best news I have heard in awhile. Expect some triggers roaches howling about Kurds in here shortly.

Anyway this might be the reason Turkcroaches are rallying behind Erdogan to be the next dictator of Turkey. Turks know that within a matter of years, Kurds will increasingly become more influential in Turkey as their population increases, which is why they're doing whatever they can to destabilise Turkey Kurdistan. Turkey is going to be in a state of perpetual war within a decade as the two ethnic group battle it out to become the dominant group in Turkey. Also this is why Erdogan is trying to reverse secularism, since he believes secularism and low birth rates are linked. Although Turks are still having less babies. Next 20 years should be interesting.

Mods stop sliding my thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TURK GENOCIDE WHEN?

If only it were Greeks, instead of another species of roach, replacing the Kurds in Greater Greece aka Anatolia

Hopefully Kurds and Armenians will outbreed them

There probably going to be a Kurdish Greek alliance in the future. They have a common enemy

>Kurds having Antioch

Sorry, that city is Greek

Memes aside turks are slightly better than kurds. Kurds are all commies, while some turks are atheist

Yet they're letting Erdogan and his Islamist cronies to take over the country.

Today I got my dna test results. Even though it says 65% Asia minor, I have 14% Sephardic Jew. Can I be a kike and leave this country?

because most turks are islamist faggots.

You need to be atleast a quarter Jew. Sorry Mehmet

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

Wut

>implying it wouldn't become an apartheid state, if they don't simply resort to genocide

See here Interesting times ahead

bump, the good threads are getting slided.

The Turks invented Modern Genocide. I'd expect nothing less.