Stop contemplating the suicide Jew

>Just another way for the Jews to control the population
>Allows Jews to fill the population gaps with more welfare niggers
>Jews make money from the items you purchased to kill yourself.

STOP THE SUICIDE JEW! NOW!

Where are the limits of the definition of suicide? If I eat bag of chips daily despite knowing it will shorten my lifespan, am I committing suicide? If I jump on the roof despite knowing I will shorten my lifespan am I committing suicide?

How much time has there be between the act and the death before an unhealthy way of living can be viewed as suicide?

but i'm just a leech on society...

Jump off the roof*

You are a glorious warrior, brother. NEETing is the only way to jew the Eternal Jew

i guess. but suicide is also part of our national culture

Fun fact for you lads: the only demographic under 75 years of age in the United States that hasn't seen a rise in suicides in recent years is African American males.

Only the Jew would be able to convince you that something of value has "no value."

>The ropy jew
>The sleepy jew
>The cutty jew

What else am I missing?

>the bridge jew
>the pill jew

A more classic feat of jewry would be convincing everyone that something of no value has tremendous value.

Unless the jew wants you to give up something.

>Fun fact for you lads: the only demographic under 75 years of age in the United States that hasn't seen a rise in suicides in recent years is African American males.

This is a good statistic to toss at someone who you are trying to slowly redpill. You aren't openly stating that blacks have lower cognitive ability and self-awareness, but someone who reasons out why they aren't killing themselves in droves like everyone else will eventually reach this conclusion on their own. It's also a good counterpoint to the accepted paradigm that blacks are oppressed at all levels of society. If that were true, why aren't they killing themselves out of oppression despair?

Suicide requires a level of self-awareness that the lesser races are less likely to possess. It's enviable, in a way.

You can't force someone to live a shitty life

presence of community is more important than absence of oppression in terms of lowering suicide rates. Whites are individualistic as fuck whereas blacks live for the horde

you're committing passive suicide

I contemplate it. I will probably kill myself after i get my degree if I still have my disgusting fetish towards younger girls. Aren't I an exception to this suicide jew shit?

Isn't everyone?

It's the opposite OP, they don't WANT you to commit suicide because then you not a part of the usury wage-slave system, who else will they milk money from if you're dead

Completely agree. Individualistic ideology has gone too far and atomized us, making us feel alone and without a tribe.

Disturbing thoughts are not immoral. Disturbing actions are.

Thought leads to action.

Action is preceeded by thought, but not all thoughts lead to action.

The Jews originate from the region of Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq) and have no right to occupy Palestine.