I really want to join the service, and right now I have a really good deal for enlistment in the Army...

I really want to join the service, and right now I have a really good deal for enlistment in the Army. However I'm a woman and even though I fully know I'll never be physically equal to a man I still want to do something. Are there any positions that a woman can do just as well as a man without slowing down the service? I want to help my country, not hinder it.

You can boost morale by uh... huh huh... you know.. huh huh... taking care of your unit. Just don't get hurt or all those 19 year old retards will recklessly throw their lives away in an instant to save your dumb ass.

fuck every american infantryman you come across or become a medic and give handjobs to wounded soldiers

Take the gun you're given, put against your head and shoot yourself with it.

Or just fuck everyone. I don't fucking care.

/thread/

I was friends with an American chick who served in the Army for four years, did a tour in Afghanistan and then worked for the remainder in a motorpool in an Artillery company or something similar. According to her, signing up was one of the greatest decisions in her life, since she met some really good people, learned discipline, and found some worth within herself.
That said, I know she went through some pretty fucking rough times, especially during her deployment. She also suffered a TBI and had to quit because of that, so it's not gonna be a smooth ride.

Skip that and join the Air Force. Plenty of good jobs that don't require lots of upper body strength.

This. Air Force has the most options for non-combat roles and desk jobs.
t. AF enlistee

Real answer: the closest to combat you should consider approaching is in a medic role. Though realistically, you'd do even better in rear-echelon shit because medics are also expected to haul loaded stretchers around in the field and that is heavy work. I don't know if you're aware, but most militaries have about 5-10 support personnel for every front-line combat soldier. There is plenty for non-combat folks to do that allows the military to function.

Alternatively, consider the chair force or navy, where there is no need for physical exertion.

Anything in Intel is full of holes, I mean women.

1. tits
2. good that you want to be more than useless woman

good luck

We have lots of women in aviation tech in Canadian armed forces. Their small form factor is a huge bonus when doing maintenance on hard to reach parts and in confined spaces.

Stay off the battlefield, join the air force if you're smart enough.

A soldier needs to eat.

Join the navy and be like the other whores in the service, the best thing you have to serve your country is between your legs, either in the military or at home

Also post tits

it must be fun to get shot down :DDDDDD

Its literally impossible to wash out as a grill no matter how weak and incompetent you are. If you really dont want to slow down the service, dont join

just stay home and go shopping at the mall. nobody needs you in the army.

>1 post by this id

Gee golly what a surprise

I'm trying to join spanish army. I wish it were as easy as there..
A lot of envy.. and here we just have 2 attemps per year.

Not everyone in the air force is a pilot

it's not