>Sweden 10 million
>Finland 5.4 million
Why won't the nords breed?

Other urls found in this thread:

vrk.fi/en/frontpage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause that requires them to get naked and it's fucking cold

We are fine how we are.
More people than saunas would be a fucking disaster.

They're pussies, most are afraid to talk to women which is why rapefugees are getting all their women and their women are the ones mainly voting for more rapefugees

Not many government incentives to have kids. Poland is having a baby boom because the government is paying for daycare. I'm no fan of such overreach in principal, but it may be necessary to preserve Nordic culture

They're getting black bred right now.

Quite the expert on Europe aren't you Jamal

We're small and full.

>We should spread and breed as much as possible till we run out of food and space to live t: subhumans

Just look at asia, the jew desert countries, africa, or pretty much anywhere else where people typically have more than 2 children

So pretty much this

Becuase they're all faggots.

Yep I've been and seen first hand. Pretty pathetic but I can't really blame the women for not wanting some effeminate faggot

Sweden is growing the quickest. You can guess why

Perfectionists. As for Denmark their country is tiny.

I don't think he was referring to Arabs.

Norway has the most one night stands in the world you sack of shit, how the hell can we be afraid of women if they just throw themselves at us

*per capita

han försöker bara få reaktioner. Lyssna inte på vad dem där bögarna säger.

Just where did you get this data? Finland pop 5.5 million, or did you filter off the immigrants?

Finnish civil registration: vrk.fi/en/frontpage

Well if you filter off immigrants we're also down to 5-6 Million Swedes.

What is the minimum amount of breeding you suggest for a nord?

Does 3 children sound enough to save our race?

Check with your President Tsachiagijn Elbegdordzj.

Three should be a minimum, yes.
But our governments really need to pull a Poland and pay for daycare etc, and don't shame women who don't want to pursue careers.

Denmark is a small country, Norway is full of mountains and Sweden, I don't know.
Not every country needs to be full of shitheads.
Also automation soon?????

Don't worry, arabs, somalians and other niggers are doing it for us. They will be the new nords.

And you think that's a good thing? You absolute degenerate

Shiittttttt, Finns do look Asian though

Lot of people in Sweden aren't really Swedish,and there are no 5 Million Norwegians,you are counting foreign population he?Well Don't worry then,you will all breed in future generations,but with immigrants who hate higher birth rate
And stop claiming Finns.

Nice one Sven, I kek'd