US might attack syria on its own, if UN doesnt help

oh dont we know the end of this ?

hmmmmm i remember somethinggg...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1caa5g3
youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've gotta do something or else the US will look weak.

If the US goes in, it means WW3

Russia wont let assad behind

Can we just preemptively nuke the US ?

Fuck that and fuck Trump if he does.

Nah, Russia will cower away. They don't have the money to start a war they probably won't win.

Russia acts like it's some big strong bear but in the end they have nowhere near the manpower or money to engage in a full scale war.

we have a secret weapon Ivan, enjoy death.

This what the fuck is he doing

Spare me, I squat in back-ally too...

Try it, faggot

I see the CIA/Mossad false flag was succesful.

Trying to make himself look like a strong president, which I commend him for. The best way to curry favor from the American populace is to assert your dominance.

listening to Trump now. he sounds like a believable leader in this and I usually come here to shill.

We'll nuke you back snow nigger

Death is inevitable at this point, because if the kikes tell you to bomb Russia (it's what they wanted from Hillary), you'll do it, so why waiting?

Hopefully this doesn't happen, but if it does it's going to be hilarious watching the left suddenly taking the side of Assad just to spite Trump

y if america goes in that would confirm it

Assad has to go. Did you guys think US would just let him win?

Just let Russia take control of Syria.

Who gives a shit.

This.

This. I feared trump would be an Israeli puppet.

Also, OPs digits suggest chaos is indeed on the horizon.

You should've done this during Castro's time.

>Did the Syria chemical attack cross a “red line” for President Trump? “It crossed a lot of lines for me…beyond a red line,” he says.

the united states lost a record number of soldiers sending them into syria under the obama administration .

it doesnt even want to admit how many died. some stupid female ordered them to do a caravan into syria and syria bombed them into oblivion without realizing they were american soldiers. they thought they were more cia backed turkish terrorist. there is zero tree dover and the land is flat . cities do not cover the land scape . large empty splotches between cities. you can see them coming from miles away. the biotch thought that you bare suppose to funnel more attackers into a defended position than they have defenders. which is true but you dont have them going single file while they have rockets to lob at your soldiers and line of sight to them so they can gauge the distance

the american government had the nerve to insist after it was leaked that this wasnt the case and has no answer for why so many soldiers wont be returning home to their families

So its war

honestly, he probably has roughly the same plan as Hillary but he has the brains to shut the fuck up about it. his critique of the former administration just being completely open with their plans was a fucked up approach

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Great idea!

You might wanna look up global fire power index (which includes manpower). Russia is pretty close to the US, nukes aren't even included in the assessment.

Fuck fuck FUCK Nikki Haley

If he acts on it, I will no longer support him.

Haley is turning into a bigger warmongering idiot than Power. The insane clown posse rides into the UN.

>yfw you voted for trump because you didn't want to go to war but it's gonna fucking happen anyway

statement is absurd, what can UN do about syria?!

its just barking

>Trump on Syria: "That attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. What happened yesterday is unacceptable to me."

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER THAT WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE AND IT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT?

If they do that then the Left will be done for sure. They will never regain their prestige.

Funny how nobody has noticed this yet:

(((Miranda Green and Richard Roth)))

>his critique of the former administration just being completely open with their plans was a fucked up approach
this did not turn out how I meant it. what I mean is: I agree with him that the dems fucked up

Bring it on, Pablo Jose, if even your supposed "peace" candidates are unhinged neocons, there will be WW3 anyway, so what's the point of living in a constant fear of a nuclear war, let's start it now.

Nothing will happen until April 15th.

shh Goyim. Off to war you go.

This is just what presidents do. When Saddam tried to take Kuwait, GHW went in and asserted his dominance. GW did the same and it helped him win the re-election.

Notice something? During Operation Desert Storm GHW's popularity went way up.

Daddy please listen to me!
I am a strong and intelligent women!
My degree in interior design proves it!

Now you better send the army in to take care of that disgusting man bashar al assad!
He just gassed to death a bunch of poor Syrian civilians!
The only people helping them are the noble white helmets!

IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING DADDY I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!

You didn't remember false flag Iraqi hospital bullshit when your government told you Saddam had WMDs and you went to war, killing millions. Your average burger probably couldn't even find Syria on a map. - Yes, most don't remember it.

I'm sure the voters will be thrilled to have another war. How many days before the trump impeachment?

ur intel?

Would be quite terrible if some leftists started making meme propaganda in favor of that...

How very convenient we had that gasattack.Perfect pretense to step in and be the *goodguys.jpg* once again.

>the swamp
>just allowing itself to be drained
>failure in Syria
>not the signal of the beginnig of the end of the petrodollar and US hegemony

Nothing will happen

It's a total psyop, don't feed into it.

The US has four times the aircrafts Russia has. Wars are mostly fought from the air these days.

>we may
Implying they didn't already acted when they helped terrorists to stage all the previews attacks and frame this one.

why is it always the 15th?

speak for yourself

But there's already US military fighting on Syrian soil and US-sponsored groups fighting Assad.

as a former conscript i will go there to fight burgers
for example

Going against all his campaign promises. Pat Buchanan for prez! Or chief advisor, at least.

Everyone (even GW), once they take office, the country's might and power get wrapped up in their own ego and they wear the country and the military like an anime battle-bot suit. And it's such a magnification, such fun, they're not going to not use it.

But I wouldn't even be surprised at this point desu

Trump basically has done what Obama did, although instead of just a red-line, Trump says "a lot of lines, much more lines, have been crossed". So Trump has talked himself into U.S. involvement in the Syrian Civil War. Otherwise, he's a global stage hypocrite

>thinking putin will cause a nuclear lolocaust over some sand niggers in a 3rd world shit hole

lels.

people claimed that assad had used gas before and was proven false
how do people keep falling for this?

It's just a continuation of believing bullshit lies and going to war over them.
Trump is fucking up. He's pissing me off.

Tillerson is going to Moscow on April 12, also nobody will attack during Easter.

Hey Trump, remember during election season when you said that America isn't going to be involved in needless wars and retarded regime change operations in the Middle East anymore? Did you forget about that?

I thought russians were good at chess. maybe it gets harder as the dimensions increase

seriously though
strawpoll.com/1caa5g3

People aren't falling for anything.

PPL still belive fake news.

F

Per Trump's campaign and recently, it was looking like it. We should look the other way - how are chemical attacks that much worse than regular war burns anyway?

Moreover, this could well have been a false flag. Israel doesn't want a strong Syria on its border.

yes indeed
to war with you again

its so funny how murrica cant even escape the kikes and even tho voting for trump, still have to go to war against russia

>omg he gassed children
>omg sadam has weapons of mass destruction

its always the same shit, and you murricans are so stupid, that you believe it
either way
have fun dying or getting nuked in your kike war, for reasons that are made up
dying for your jewish masters will happen again i guess
>murrica won against nazis, evil nazis fought the jews usa usa usa

and here you are now, years later, getting back what you have done
back then you fought the one who was on your side, and now you will pay with death for fighting against germany

THE ONLY REASON I fucking voted for him was because he WASN'T the pro-war, pro-Syria involvement candidate.

Fuck this guy. Dropped.

/thread

Trump just fielded questions with the Jordanian president.

Was a line crossed for you when Assad (false flagged) used chemical weapons this week.

>Many lines were drawn for me.
>I wont fail to follow through on threats like Obama did to Assad.

What will you do about the Iranian troops supporting Assad?

>You will see

you are retarded if you think that

I bet Trump keeps DACA alive, only because his daughter feels sorry for poor mestizo children and wants them to stay

>implying you won't get dragged into it too

Get your head out of your ass. If Trump goes in he's a proven puppet.

Assad is cleaning up the mess that is ISIS in Syria.

educate yourself terrorist shill
youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA

Pull your pantys out of your ass.
he didn't even do or say anything yet.

Their ruble is in the shitter because they're a petrostate.

The US could flex its muscles to starve Russians out just like they did in the 80s.

>more young men dying for Israel
wew fucking lad

Ah the golem once again protecting its (((Greatest Ally)))

Shill more how (((Trump))) will save the west amerilards

>Tfw you realize trump is just another politician

Wow who would've thought

lel this

If he does nothing, he looks weak on the world state. He's already not taken seriously by pretty much every country around the world.

>"peace" candidates are unhinged neocons

Oh look it's the narrative used to justify colluding with the Trump campaign

Sup Forums BTFO
Kremlinbots on suicide watch
If this happens Sup Forums will chimp out during months and that will be a pleasure to observe

>Let's just kill millions of people for an upvote
You are worse than reddit, you are a fucking leaf.

Trump: "You will see" the message of the US to Iranian militias inside Syria"

That global fire power index is a shite website made in the west as pro US propaganda, it basis things off of somethings dollar value which is brain dead retarded.

America has relied on it's aircraft's stealth and ECM to get close enough too take out air defenses, google SEAD. They use aircraft to take out anti air and then bring in heavy bombers.

Russia however focuses on advanced radar to counter this entirely. Seeing as Serbians in the 90s were able to shoot down nighthawks it would appear to me that the US chooses to overplay their hand.

None of this matters though as its all just theater for the masses.

The us has no muscles, and in the 80s it was the Jews flexing their muscles because the ussr became conservative and largely Russian nationalist after Stalin. America was a better way to spread globalization and degeneracy.

You're a fool if you don't realize that America is the reason the west is so degenerate and fucked up

Trump is pulling funding from the UN because they are a shit org.
fucking retard

I am OK with bombing sandniggers
the people who aren't are retarded libertardians and shills trying to divide and conquer

I think I know what you mean. If you're right, I'm truly scared. This can't become Iraq 3.0. Not again. Assad must stay in power. I am only hoping that Nikki Haley is only the figure head that Trump knows says tough words without actually having power, and that Trump is also just saying what he has to say to appease the jews. People will forget about this attack in a week, and Trump will not bring us into another war.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

Trump surrendered to the neocons.

Is it all over? Should we just immigrate to Russia?

it always comes down to the infantryman and his rifle

ayyy lmao