WWIII BREAKING: U.S. WILL MOVE ON SYRIA WITHOUT U.N

nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack-un.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/05/syria-chemical-deaths/100061818/
cnn.com/2017/04/05/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/
news9.com/story/35063784/the-latest-un-envoy-demands-accountability-in-syria-attack
washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2017/03/13/for-russian-tv-syria-isnt-just-a-foreign-country-its-a-parallel-universe/
moonofalabama.org/2017/03/syria-trump-administration-to-continue-obama-policy.html
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welp. good thing we elected a kike puppet, huh guys?

Operator as fuck

digits and nothing will happen

oy vey, the donald said he'd get (((special interests))) out of washington

Good, I stand behind Trump for whatever he does. I always hated Assad.

WMD's 2.0
Maybe the US will be smart enough to plant some somewhere.

>WAAHHH how can you just sit back and watch you have to help those less fortunate?
>WAAAHHH how dare you force your culture on others!
>omg that's not collateral damage those are human beans,you\re as bad as assad!
>Why do you have to police the world??? REEE

Actually tho, why didn't the CIA slip some Sarin or VX canisters into Saddam's basement?

Dude your thread is infested with leafs

I feel so betrayed bros

I fought such a long and difficult meme war against the worst types of paid shills, CTR then Shariablue, I never got demoralized once because I knew they were weaker than us.

But now, for the first time ever, I feel like it wasn't worth it, that it was all for nothing...

The evidence proves that
(1) Assad uses chemical weapons on civilians
(2) a Syrian fighter jet dropped a bomb on that location
(3) Civilians immediately began dying from the Sarin gas
(4) Assad and Russia always lie about Syrian chemical weapons attacks against civilians
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/05/syria-chemical-deaths/100061818/
cnn.com/2017/04/05/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/
news9.com/story/35063784/the-latest-un-envoy-demands-accountability-in-syria-attack
washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2017/03/13/for-russian-tv-syria-isnt-just-a-foreign-country-its-a-parallel-universe/

Is there any evidence to suggest that it was the Assad regime that used these weapons? Or is it the same evidence that we have that the Russians hacked the U.S election.

Either way, I don't trust the U.S or anything their shitty media tells me.

hola!

Who cares?

>kill your enemies
>kill their children so they don't grow up to overthrow you

Makes perfect sense. This is war, might is right.

Until we actually go to war with Syria stop believing media spins on current events.

Damn Sup Forums, how the tables have turned, wasnt this the exact thing you thought hillary would do?

Another middle eastern war

trump will never do that. its the total opposite of what his whole ideology is based around.

but of course, the (((nytimes))) needs to pull out their story-telling books out that make trump looks bad.

The UN SUCKS

Also, i dont have a problem with this

I have wanted another world war for many years now

Holy fuck that file name demolished my sides

Fixd

Not happening

I didn't know you were Syrian

kekd

I don't know how new these people are or if they are just missed the entire election process.

Trump mocked the Obama administration continually for advertising the prepared deployment of US military assets.

He made it VERY clear that he would NEVER release deployment information to the media, because it would end up tipping off enemy forces.

But sure ok. Trump says "I'AM SENDING TROOPS TO SYRIA TOMORROW AND NUKING RUSSIA AT 01200 HOURS"

I don't care if he grinds up kids and uses them to make fuel for tanks. The fact is this ain't our war.

I don't hate leafs, I don't hate Australian shit posters but goddamn I fucking hate you Sweds.

this is what you wanted Joe and Mika, cause some fucking kids got gassed. I hope you are happy.

Why did Assad gas those nice folks, anyway?
What did he gain by doing that?

Wow vickers really let himself go.

I regret voting Trump lads

Why use chemical weapons to bomb a munitions dump?

Right there in the usa today article, it says a depot was the target.

This just in. Trump has found out being President is a lot fucking harder than running for President.

Kek i love you too burger

Well fuck

why would you want to fuck with america
how dumb can you be to want to fuck with a country so advanced they make there juggornaut armored suits look like skin

As predicted

Zionist Jewry is a fucking cancer.

And Trump has it in the balls.

moonofalabama.org/2017/03/syria-trump-administration-to-continue-obama-policy.html

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

pls read and share, Sup Forums

Assad isn't a fucking retard no way he would have gassed them. He would have known the backslash.

Trump is always on defense mode now. There is a good chance that he would bend for the neocons and even start a faithless war. Steve Bannon was also kicked off the team, someone who was a noninterventionist, and not to mention someone who wants to take care of are increasing amount of dept. Both democrats and republicans want to take us into war with syria, So basically it going to end bad for us.

Oh look its USA starts another war because X "used chem attack" for the 5th time when they obviously didnt.

Don't give up.

To be fair that lard ass isn't a US soldier, His AR is a semi auto. Probably just a fat LARPer

I hate Trump. I hate this fucking shit. I voted for him so Hillary wouldn't go Fuck up anything. Now look at this shit, they're all the fucking same.

You never did you fucking plant

Hahahaha

All those months of shilling, and for what drumpfkin?

>these faggots literally bought the hat

Hahaha, oh sweetie.

>B Gravy

This was a "Moderate Rebel" incident again.

The MSM propaganda narratives are really being fired up..

White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

You're the puppet

I kind of doubt Trump is in control of the military. At this point, his main focus is probably just surviving.

Geared up to feed that frontal ass.

Why CW? Why in Iblid miles from the front? There have been no SAA troop movements in that direction for ages. Right beside a border crossing too. If it was hit, could be more Turkish Sarin. You have nothing but conjunction.

Trump is L.B.J v2
Resign after 2 years after leaving merica up shit creek in iran
Meanwhile China becomes the world reserve currency
Truly MAGA

If you hated Assad then how were sanding behind Trump when he was sucking Assad's dick for Ivan?

Why tho?
Kys

>THE strongest is never strong enough to be always the master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty. Hence the right of the strongest, which, though to all seeming meant ironically, is really laid down as a fundamental principle. But are we never to have an explanation of this phrase? Force is a physical power, and I fail to see what moral effect it can have. To yield to force is an act of necessity, not of will — at the most, an act of prudence. In what sense can it be a duty?

>Suppose for a moment that this so-called "right" exists. I maintain that the sole result is a mass of inexplicable nonsense. For, if force creates right, the effect changes with the cause: every force that is greater than the first succeeds to its right. As soon as it is possible to disobey with impunity, disobedience is legitimate; and, the strongest being always in the right, the only thing that matters is to act so as to become the strongest. But what kind of right is that which perishes when force fails? If we must obey perforce, there is no need to obey because we ought; and if we are not forced to obey, we are under no obligation to do so. Clearly, the word "right" adds nothing to force: in this connection, it means absolutely nothing.

SAME SHILL

>tfw there never was a political sollution
>tfw Varg was right about it all the time

Notice how perfectly clean the beard is on the bottom one. Actor?

Trump was a mistake.

Is that guy supposed to be dead?

Because he isn't.

I figured he was just supposed to be sleeping, but the beard makes him look pretty Americanized and wealthy. Was he an actor? Or a (((rebel)))? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Rothschild rubs his hands.

More refugees for Europe, boys. Sponsored by our hero Trump...

Is this meant to look like Tim McVeigh? Or did he just have one of those proto-grunt faces?

Oh yeah, cuz Hillary is SOOO much better
And the other gop faggots are great too
You're an autistic sperg

Why? He is just getting rid of the terrorist scum in his country. Reminder that this whole gas attack is a false flag and has no evidence to support that Assad was responsible. Isreal is trying to start another oil war.

Uh yeah, for starters she wouldn't have appointed the CEO of Exxon-Mobil to the second most powerful position in our Government. You thought "oil wars" were bad under Bush and Obama, yet you literally put in the guy that would benefit most from them.

probably the latter.
that's the point, a lot of people supported Trump because his election rhetoric suggested he was not going to be yet another Israel/Saudi cuck-puppet like HRC and both the AIPAC bought off establishment republicans and democrats. after his and Haley's most recent remarks on Syria and Bannon's downgrade, Trump is hardly inspiring much confidence in this regard.

or should we just keep blindly supporting Trump because fuck integrity and he's le /ourguy/ 6D chess grandmaster XD?