REPORT: SOROS-LINKED GROUP BEHIND CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA

infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

IT"S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
archive.is/TexKD
infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Links to Infowars need to result in an automatic and unconditional ban.

Israeli flags need to result in an automatic and unconditional ban.

This

>Infowars
Fuck off moron

>Israeli fags need to result in an automatic and unconditional gas.
ftfy

He's right though. Someone put a forty five minute montage of Alex Jones and news info wars was completely wrong about.
I can never figure out why Sup Forums hates fake news, yet pushes fake news so hard.

>infowars

Anyway, archive that shit

This was a "Moderate Rebel" incident again. The MSM propaganda narratives are really being fired up.

White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

>infowars
jesus christ kill yourself

>linking to a known CIA disinfo outlet

why is OP always a faggot?

infowars is the only credible news organization there is. Alex Jones is so brave he stood up to a real life demon hillary clinton and reported on her sulphur smell, the only journalist to do so

So the CIA is discrediting their own false flag attack in Syria?

Get the fuck out of here shill

Nothing's happening, faggot.

every time

THIS.

Failing to agree with Sup Forums on every little thing doesn't mean he's not doing God's own work.

fpbp

Thank you based Anon5. Looking forward to the next KB. Keep it up.

Anyone notice the jews straight from tel aviv attacking alex?

This guy gets it

stop shilling infowars and taking them seriously

I don't care who they're for or against, they legit report fake news a lot of times which highly decreases their credibility.

It's not Soros.
It's (((their))) attack.
The eternal water filter seller strikes again

>White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

How quickly were they on scene? How long does it take for them able to enter the area without proper safety equipment?

Sarin is the most volatile of the typical nerve agents. It won't persist for long.

>archive.is/TexKD
archive.is/TexKD
>archive.is/TexKD
archive.is/TexKD
>archive.is/TexKD
archive.is/TexKD

Want to destroy a lie? Demand proof.

Red Leaf: Redemption

because it's a way to manipulate perception, when Sup Forums is interested in that.
if Sup Forums is interested in understanding, only /retardedpol/ goes to a fake news website

Plausible deniability and a counter-narrative which at least prompts one to stop and think, even if it's not true.

On this issue, it is obvious that the chemical gas attack is a false flag.

>believing overtly clueless larpers

>White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.
>without proper safety equipment
Do you mean with proper safety equipment, because it is more likely not to have specific equipment than to have it...

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Haha holy fuck this is just pathetic. George Soros is gassing syrian kids now lmao.

Meanwhile in reality Alex Jones still married a prostitute lmao

underrated

>inforwars

Fucking stop posting this shit here.

what the fuck did you just say to me I'll have you know that i have over 9000 confirmed kills in iraq you pussy if I ever hear that you have been talking shit about me I will have you gutted and tried for treason you stinking american pig dog. So listen up or else I will have to gut you like a fish and rape your insides so that i can take my penis and insert it into the bullet hole wounds inside your skull from after I killed you, then I will fuck your brains until there is a fucking mush pudding inside.

Alex Jones has been reporting for over 20 years and there's only a 45 minute montage? I'll take Jones' 99.99999999999999997 accuracy rate.

JIDF pls go

>(((wulff)))
she's a whore and a kike.

infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/

Yeah, totally trustworthy.

Buh buh he's a disinfo agent. Listen to the MSM.

Mccain, Israel, ((Soros)) have nothing to do with this attack

Funny thing is they even admit they were no more chemical weapons in Syria.

funny how this happened just after Mccain took a trip to Syria

and they all look on as it happens with a smile

>calling infowars fake

cant point to even 1 demonstrably "fake" report.

AUSTIN Fat Boi FTW

And Trump is going along with it like a fucking tool.
What is he fucking doing?!
This is showing him to be far dumber than many had imagined and means that he got into office by either dumb luck or he played us all just so he could be the fucking puppet.

Your infographic is shit
Hussein convinced the world he had WMDs ( and had used them in the past against both Iran and his own people) The entire planet was convinced he had WMDs and was threatening to use them which was stupid and he got himself killed over it
You forget faggot some of us are old enough to remember the start of that war

The Hillary part is 1/2 true

Are you implying they would move in knowing they die without the proper equipment? They expect a Sarin gas attack and if you move in without a full body suit, chances aren't good for your survival.

Could still just be lip service. Wait and see. If we were wrong about Trump it means we were fucked no matter what we did. I dont think we are but its still annoying to see, i wish it were just called out for what it was.

>info wars

REPTILIANS ILLUMINATI SPACE ALIENS N SHEIT ITS LEGIT GUIS

>infowars

Stormfaggots need to fuck off. Sup Forums and Trump like Israel. Mudshits kys.

jesus fuck
globalist shills are in full force today

It must be really cool to be Soros.

you have so much money you can literally play IRL Civilization

Bored? Fund terrorists

Like this new technology? Fund it

Don't agree with an ideology? Support their opposition

Is this original joke? I haven't heard it before. Am I new?

This palestinian occupant turk is right.

Fuck off

>Infowars is a Russian controlled, CIA disinformation center, water filter promotion web sight.

ok

>Infowars is a Russian controlled, CIA disinformation center, water filter promotion web sight.

this senpai

>would you be interested in making a trade agreement with England?

Anti Semites need to result in an automatic and unconditional ban. You are also a leftist

You have clearly never browsed Sup Forums before.
Get out of here kike.

fuck off communigger

You're the shill

>500+ comments under this article
>all of them unironically believe that Soros is really behind a chemical attack in Syria

Really? People will believe anything.

>automatic and unconditional *gas
fixed

>infowars
shilling for the highest bidder

Also..........................

JOHN MCCAIN HAS BEEN HELPING THE "REBELS" GET SHIPMENTS OF CHEMICALS.

GET THIS INFORMATION AROUND.

THIS IS NOW AN ANON5 THREAD

Hey bud, can you tell us anything about the I-85 highway fire/collapse in Georgia last week?

praise

First post best post.
> Jew posts dont count

praise

>infowars is the only credible news organization there is
lol @ Ameridumbs

Can i get a referral code for Alex approved filters? Asking for a friend.

Explanation on why this is happening on the bottom of this pic.

American Elite get their pipeline and Europe gets genocided by replacement and bred-out.

bump

open those borders, goys

>Stormfaggots need to fuck off.
>Sup Forums
weak b8 m8

Israeli-posters need to get in the oven for 2,000 years before posting.

Fuck you (((Globalist scum)))

Maybe we ban you from breathing nothing but diesel fumes. Asshole.

A.J. is hilarious and on point 80% of the time......

Stop, and listen.

Does it make sense.

Can you check other sources? If yes then do that. Multiple people talking, but MSM quiet, usually means truth

Fuck off and make your own larp thread for fucks sake dude

Proxy juan gets it, who stands to gain anything?

Isis would love assad getting shoved out, soros hates assad, and wouldn't mind killing kids to suite his needs.

Why assad whos winning, use gas?
This is the 3rd time fas has been used, other 2 they blamed on assad, then nothing they moved on from story. Wonder why, oh yea assad didnt do it, so they killed the story because it only proved isis is worse.

>Moslems say kids died, sure they did.

bump

We now have direct link and Time Stamp

Praise KEK the neocon plan to invade Syria got BTFO

Before, during, and after, and they received special equipment and training beforehand.

I have nothing against them existing as a state, but they should not be considered friends, or even allies. They exist only for themselves, and we should not be bankrolling a single god damn thing they do.

This morning on BBC radio, two different experts repeated the exact same formulation: this attack had to be Assad because it followed an aerial bombing and "the only planes in the sky belong to Assad."
Anyone here see the movie Z? You might say that Assad "struck like a tiger."

No, in it's current position I do not. Should've put them on an island

>montage

Fake by definition as it mutilates the source material and removes context

look at those numerals

>Hey Soros come over here for a second

Where did it strike? Address I mean. Or coordinates?

We can check to see if it appeared to have any outward signs of being a chemical plant, or storage facility.

Sandwiched digits. Pretty rare.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ&t=6s

really makes you think.

What the fuck is Trump doing? I thought he was /ourguy/