ya lost me

>implying it was ever with us

Theyre about to rewrite history In Connecticut tomorrow

>know some gen z lads
>they know what to call bullshit on
>theyre redpilled
It's going to be all right guys

what

buzzniggers need to fuck off. I will never become what they want me to be.

this video is weird as fuck

I didnt even watch it stopped fucking buzzfeed in the ass with my eyes along time ago

>tfw buzzfeed still exists
Can you burgers actually start working on recking their shit instead of just shitposting about what kind of new autistic news buzzfeed is coming out with?

It will be a slow death

(((Buzzfeed))) really did a great job. Hell ive become a even more right wing GenZ fag since!

lol at putting ''trump election'' in event

Why do people think Generation Z is magically going to be better? Does no one realize that Generation Z appears more conservative only because of immigrants? Young white americans are possibly the most cucked group in human history. The white race in America is done if they can't pick themselves up in a big real real fast.

it's all fine. they've been immunized.

>buzzfeed
>implying people from gen Z will watch it
>implying people from gen Z will believe any of it
>implying that people still think that buzzfeed is not cancer

>Does no one realize that Generation Z appears more conservative only because of immigrants?
Depends on what you understand by "because". Part of Gen Z's ideology is a REACTION to the massive influx of immigrants and the excesses of leftist ideology that have made the host group feel seriously threatened for the first time since WW2.

It's only the beginning. Masculinity and right-wing ideology will probably be more popular among their successors.

Most Faggot video I have seen in my whole life. Holy shit thank god this wasn't India or I would kill myself.

Well, they have millions of dollars. They also have Facebook, CNN, and Twitter on their side.

What are you going to do about it?