www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/russia/52_say_clintons_should_be_part_of_russia_probe
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M
twitter.com/ABC/status/849676578242019328
archive.is/39TFK
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/849356089871269888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Trump is a friend and ally of the Jewish people.

MAGA!

AWOO AWOO AWOO

IOWA

>Racing again the kike again

Yea but he's an enemy of the Marxist press, which is 95% Jewish.

Breakin your combo for digits

IT'S FUCKING OVER GUYS

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/russia/52_say_clintons_should_be_part_of_russia_probe

I have to go to the DMV in a few minutes and I haven't eaten today. What should I get for lunch?

Anyone else think he has a point? I voted for Trump, but I wish Hillary had won now. At least she's competent.

Im sad of losing so much with Trump.

Our liberties we prize, our rights we shall maintain

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2017

>publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1794019963

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President and the First Lady will then welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan. In the afternoon, the President will meet with King Abdullah II. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II. Later in the afternoon, the President and King Abdullah II will hold a press conference. The President will then have a working luncheon with King Abdullah II.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT meets with King Abdullah II

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT and King Abdullah II hold a joint press conference

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with King Abdullah II

***NO NEWS OF SPICING, NOT LIKELY OCCURING. STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES***

aoui

>Libshits assblasted that bannon was on NSC
>He leaves, libs say "drumpfs staff in shakeup, drumpfs btfos"

Oh boy, I wonder why so many """lifelong Trump Supporters" suddenly hate him today

>tfw no Trekkie king

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmut6FJ1d4M

Gotchu

get a subway sandwich to take in there and eat while you wait (you're gonna be waiting, it's government)

Stop calling everyone a cuck. There is nothing wrong with being one.

>when you've been here since the first debate, voted for Trump twice yet get called a shill because I'm being critical that he is indeed going back on some of his key promises

YEAY another war in the ME. Just what the west needed.

Thanks, Trump.

Sorry faggot, he did it.

These digits

Reminder: shills will have you believe the Russian governmemt above our own.

Do NOT get cucked by shills.

A reminder to report bots, like this ID.

Bots are against the rules.

sooo i think if we do go into syria it would be to go after isis... and wall contractors are concerned about attacks while building but theyre planning to create buffer zones for the workers..

Just heard bannon was fired wtf?

>innocent little babies
Wtf is he doing?

Check'd for a cessastion of faggotry

Reminder that Assad did nothing wrong.

Reminder that American breasts and patriotism kill shills.

/sg/ KEKS BTFO AND SHILLING HARD

What is this sorcery?

AS A MARINE I WOULD DEFECT TO ASSAD BEFORE ATTACKING THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT

IF YOU SUPPORT THE (((KURDS))) YOU ARE A LITERAL REDDIT FAG

It's Amnesty Don all over again.

NUCLEAR CODES

The wall is being built
Bannon is still here
Trump won't take out Assad
All of this media nonsense and sensationalism is designed to take your focus away from Susan Rice

AMNESTY DON

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO BROS???

Subway is actually my top choice atm. It's either that, Taco Bell, or a hole in the wall bar on the way there.

>Pres. Trump on attack in Syria: "That attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me...my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed.”
twitter.com/ABC/status/849676578242019328

We tried to warn you Drumpfkins that Drumpf was a conman but you just wouldn't listen. Sad!

I think we lost fellow memers.

Minority's already outnumber whites among new borns. Is this Americas fate? Every generation less white than the last? I don't want to be a defeatist, but I don't see how we turn this ship around.

So did Trump announce any action in Syria, or is this a case of him just disavowing in order to maintain plausible deniability? Because all evidence I've seen leans towards the latter.

Being a baby-back neocon bitch and /ptg/ is apparently cool with. That

no he finished his job where he was he maintains his position, and his top security clearance. however moves onto another project.

All of this shilling is nothing compared to the past. Remember when they tried bringing an illegal to that hearing and how the shills were screaming amnesty?

Is Drumpf the most stumped president in history? Wants to kill Based Assad, No wall and amnesty to 30,000 illegals.

I should've voted for Hillary anyone else /drumpfgret/?

theyre fucking everywhere today

This

So can anybody give me the rundown on the Bannon and Syria issues? My instinct is "oh it's fucking nothing" but I'm not sure what to think. Source is Hitomi Tanaka with Anri Okita. Not sure about the shoot.

Then why is he trying to start a war with syria while kicking off bannon?

If you've really been here that long then you should know better by now

It depends on the state. NY has actually improved quite a bit over the last ~10 years or so.

Damn right, asshole. We were here watching Jeb burn and crushing the cuckservative bullshit.

NBCIs very disappointed in ferguson voters for re-electing a white mayor

Every time Assad "gasses" people it's later discovered that the rebels/isis did it.

This happens every year and you don't hear about it once the truth comes out.

subway's chicken is like 50% real chicken. Go to wendys and get the superior nearly 90% real chicken products

Subway sucks. You pay $8 for 4 slices of meat 3 slices of American cheese and shitty dry bread

>Ivanka says she disagrees with her father on some things
>still has her own office and is an "advisor" along with beady eyed shifty (((Kushner)))

Why the fuck does this stupid libtard bitch who hawks jewelry for a living in the goddamn White House?

The Crusader demands it.

Just NEOCON my shit up, famalam

>voting for someone because of their skin colour

Wow, racist much?

Didn't announce anything (and won't)

In case you hear any fake news today about Kelly not building the Wall...

>“I will say this, that it’s unlikely that we will build a wall or physical barrier from sea to shining sea,” said Secretary John Kelly, as he testified before a Senate committee.
>plans that would be a mixture of physical barriers, electronic measures and more.
>Kelly said he “had no doubt” that Mr. Trump would accept a mix of a wall, high tech fencing, and other technology along the border.

archive.is/39TFK

Anyone thinking about construction practically shouldn't be surprised by this. Trump has already said that there would need to be a wall in places where natural barriers already obstruct, and fencing will be required in areas where a concrete wall is not feasible.

And regarding Bannon; he left the NSC on his own volition, feeling satisfied with his efforts to 'deoperate' the group after the Obama years.

Remember to not feed the shills,

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA hope you are ready to get drafted you fucking faggots.

There's a YT link in the OP that's not found. Trumpbot vs Mexico

>declines to elect

Wow how can they be so uppity and just elect someone else like they had a free choice

Bannon is nothing
Syria is basically nothing, just was like "wow, shouldn't have used chemical weapons" and now /sg/ assad fanboys are buttblasted af

Any artist who draws his comics in pink, deserves to have his flesh torn from his bones the same way the flesh is torn from a fried chicken. Starting at his ankles.

She triggers libshits like yourself.

People who actually like Assad are fucking retarded, he is a meme

And why is he giving amnesty to trillions while outlawing being white?

Gonna be a long day

I thought maybe, just maybe, that when Trump started spouting shit that we'd hear from the likes of fucking McCain and Graham we would start to maybe assess things a little differently. I thought wrong

I wonder what happened to that faggot that kept shilling for illegals to serve and get citizenship. Maybe he went back?

THREE TIMES IN A ROW

>voters werent cool with niggers butning down thier town

WOW, WHAT A SUPRISE

She IS a libshit you fucking dumbass. She's a literal feminist kike.

>bannon joins security council because it's the only way he can get top secret clearance
>gathers intel by pretending to be a contributing member
>leaves when he has what he needs and maintains top clearance he didn't have before

syria
>trump is unironically becoming a neocon
>redditors are shilling "AMERICA FIRST" with no understanding of what's going on in syria
>redditors are calling people who actually spend time learning about syria the shills

Face it Sup Forums you knew it was too good to be true right?

The military-industrial complex is in - America First is out.

(((Judaeo-Christian))) values are in - paleo-conservatism is out.

(((Jared Kushner))) is in - Steve Bannon is out.

Yes, you can be sure that Trumps meatloaf is 100% kosher.

This is the truth

People upset that Ivanka is in the White House but would have been fine with Anthony Weiner, Bill Clinton and Podesta there?

NO WE NEED UNDERWATER WALL AND CLIFF WALL

Bannon is nothing, he resigned from NSC because his job there is done.

Syria thing is just media talk and PR.

AND WHY THE FUCK IS BANNON OUT?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Urge to purge degenerates intensifying.

> supporting rebels that gas their own civilians to get "muh feelings" support from the world

Okay there, Hitler.

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/849356089871269888

We lost user. Trump is a shill

>This is the truth
WTF IS GOING ON HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

And she still likes trump. Can't have anyone going off the reservation can we comrade. Get fucked shill.

PQOLzdyE

First filter of the thread.

>this is truth

only none of it is
To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.