Explain this Sup Forums

Explain this Sup Forums

Vikings would eventually leave or became civilized.

Niggers stay around and stay nigs.

It's human nature.

Vikings are white.

I am white.

Blacks are black.

Only whites should be able to rape my whites.

You can always go back to Africa to get your ass fucked if you like niggers so much. Also I am staying in this board until I die. I won't give up like the horsefuckers.

only autistic fedora tippers like vikings

pay debnts

this. we are all hypocrites.

This.

The vikings built boats, forged weapons, and figured out how to sail.

The brothers were brought here on a ship, given forged weapons, and figured out how to cuck the white man.

>Vikings
>Medieval ages.
>Niggers
>Modern day.

Only White men (and Pajeets) have the right to gift White women surprise sex

this

this vikings created thing niggers couldn't even invent the wheel

a fucking leaf

This.

Vikings were literally white dindus who didn-t know you culd make building out of stone before coming to England

Vikings were a fase. They lasted for 200 years.
Niggers a a constant. They've been around for 500.000 years without any sign of progress.

this
>muh baganism
they should go hang themselves from a tree and drink magic semen like their precious odin.

>comparing behaviors a literal thousand years apart
leftist "logic" goys and gals

>Surprise sex?
That's really offensive man
>it's called a "struggle snuggle"

Leaf is right. Diversity of human groups creates conflict. Diversity sucks.

One had the luxury of modern world while the other did not.

>admitting the fact that niggers are savages

Thanks for confirming you dumbass leaf.

Sure, as soon as you explain to me why false comparisons like this invariably dredge up ancient history to justify modern-day acts of barbarism. With words put into somebody's mouth at the end, for good measure, of course.

Vikings were traders the raiding shit rarely happened and was mostly meme. Trading was too valuable to fuck with raids.

Perhaps you have seen me post this story before but my ancestors church and town in north of frisia used to be raided from time to time by vikangz and one time they burned down the entire city. A poet in that town who is also part of my family described them as ''pirating nordic peoples''

leaf bastard