Redpill me on EU

what does Sup Forums think of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/787554/eu-poland-hungary-accept-more-migrants-leave-the-bloc-quotas-beata-szydlo-viktor-orban
youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/european-border-guard-agency-inaugurated-at-bulgaria-turkey-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking shit. Anti-Democratic, crony capitalist shit. Liberal cucks love it. Need I say any more?

Hate it more than anything in the world

Forgot the pic related.

It has some good and some bad qualities. It would be great if it stayed only as schengen and common market, sadly, there's no turning back at this point anymore so sooner or later it'll have to be disbanded for the best interest of everyone involved

Also I actually like the laws preventing the the sale of this HFCS shit like in America
The gun ban on the other hand... well it's still less restrictive than what we have here so idgf

>EU ULTIMATUM: Brussels tells Poland & Hungary to 'accept more migrants or LEAVE the bloc'
>Both countries have ignored EU proposals to relocate 160,000 migrants and the rest of the bloc is set to take action to ensure they share the burden.

nuff said

express.co.uk/news/world/787554/eu-poland-hungary-accept-more-migrants-leave-the-bloc-quotas-beata-szydlo-viktor-orban

>Poland&Hungary are to be given ultimatum
>
>[Poland&Hungary] : lol, veto

I thought we were commies. What changed?

>"that grape is fucking SOUR I swear I didn't want it anyway"

Eunuch Union u mean leaf??

>I uncritically eat everything up the media tells me
Idiot. EU can't do anything like that since it would require the European Council to agree, and guess who is in it?

People have blown this shit way out of proportion anyway. No one is asking them to KEEP these people. Just to take them, house them and process their information before deporting them.
In reality refugees 'are' already in masses in hungary because they can't stop them and refuse any EU intervention that could help stopping them.

A structure build to prevent large scale war between European nations. By preventing war it created stability and prosperity.

More like MU - muslim union

>In reality refugees 'are' already in masses in hungary because they can't stop them and refuse any EU intervention that could help stopping them.
This is true as well. They are using the refugees to keep their edgy parties relevant, and as a Bulgarian, I can say that Bulgaria for an example doesn't and is actively getting FUNDED directly by the EU to keep refugees away from Bulgaria.

The wall in the pic, along with an entire EU police taskforce of a few thousand men? All funded by the "leftist" EU to keep the refugees away from our borders. Of course you'll never hear that from the British anti-EU propaganda-blasting media

>b-but wait Sup Forums told me that EU doesn't allow walls like that :^(((

Not only does it allow them but it funds them. Stop eating Sup Forums propaganda

i feel to oppressed to inform you... sorry

its shit

If you say something bad about EU, we'll take your rock!

12wq

>I thought we were commies. What changed?
In the end, not much difference... commies/fascists. Also, the roots of the EU were actually from Nazi Germany - a plan to control vassal states after WWII. The forerunner of the CIA got involved immediately after WWII and basically let Germany carry on with its master plan (EEC) but it was flipped to a more communist model. Finally, I didn't have time to find a Commie EU Flag.

Why would you hate a structure designed to benefit you personally? It made your life better.

>Anti-Democratic
Where does this meme come from

Its the most anti-european thing in the world.

I wanna see it crash and burn.

>"that grape is fucking SOUR I swear I didn't want it anyway"
Me thinks you have it the wrong way round laddy. It's the EU that have a bad case of sour grapes. Brits with brain cells are as happy as Larry.

Nige, you can't possibly believe this shit. What a load of crap.

Kek, a fucking gypsy is in favor of the EU because of the gibsmedats.
Color me surprised.

>A structure build to prevent large scale war between European nations.
The more I understand about the EU, the less that idea seems real. The EU/Germany were one of the parties (along with George Soros and the CIA) that fucked up Ukraine and the Balkans. Germany expansionism, rather than be constrained by the EU, seems to have reared its ugly head again with Germany being a hegemony can controlling the 'EU Army'.

anti-europe /thread

>If you say something bad about EU, we'll take your rock!
Pay your benbt to NATO.

>It's the EU that have a bad case of sour grapes.
Well, we liked you and never had anything against you, most Bulgarians would even prefer migrating to the UK over Germany. It's sad that you're leaving but no problem my dude, your country your decision. No one really creates "lets laugh at brexit lmao" threads

On the other hand, I see the opposite with brits - 90% of the brits on Sup Forums show some intensely inflamed sphincters when discussing the EU and are full of negativity and hate like we did anything against you. Moreover, if there isn't a thread up to vent out the hate they create their own and proceed to grab each other's genitals in agreement. It's more than obvious what you guys are doing laddo, we are both humans and I can put myself in your shoes

Even if we didn't receive anything (we don't receive that much anyway to begin with), I'd still be strongly in favor of it because it boosts everyone's economies inside, and doesn't allow Europe to degrade into the 19238th war

>What a load of crap.
The reaction of an incredulously uninformed fag. Do your fucking research.

When you think about how both the EEC and the euro were literally designed by the french to contain and control germany, its kinda funny when everyone, including the french, now accuses of of using it to control europe.

Parasite union killing europe slowly.

>trade union that wants an army.
People who unironically support it are not really "people" in my honest opinion.

Futhermore i consider that the EU must be destroyed!

Just imagine my countrymen from the United States making laws and regulations for Canada. The EU takes away countries sovereignty and it promotes (((unity))) by cultural Marxist laws and regulations. It's much more than just a simple trade organization.

>increase your military spending lmao meet the 2% like the US is meeting it lol have as many carriers as us haha else ur out of NATO hihi
>"ok guys maybe it's time to form an army so we're not left defenseless against Russia if NATO disb-"
>NAZIIIIIIIIIII !!! HITLEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote this a while ago and I screenshot it so I wouldn't have to type it all out again.

These are some of my main gripes, but it's by no means an exhaustive list.

The EU hasn't been a trade union since the early 1960s.

When someone tried to leave your Union because it didn't represent its interests anymore you literally invaded them. Don't come with any muh sovereignity shit.

>He believes the "Russia is going to invade" meme

>Just imagine my countrymen from the United States making laws and regulations for Canada
Let's try imagining Washington controlling Texas instea- oh wait

>full of negativity and hate like we did anything against you.
No biggie but a couple of clarifications...
>It was you who said about Brits having the sour grapes. I just pointed out that it's obviously the case that it's the EU cabal that has the sour grapes.

>When you say, 'like we did anything against you', don't think that means our vitriol, venom, bile and spit is against ordinary people in EU countries. It's against the EU Eurocrats - all unelected - who control the direction of the EU. On Sup Forums I find many kindred spirits from other countries who are also fighting for freedom.

Right now, I am struggling to think of what could be considered 'good' about the EU, desu. If it were a free trade zone with close co-operation, which is what Brits thought it was when we joined in 1973, that would have been great. However, it was never meant to be that and we were lied to and deceived.

>US guarantees Georgia
>Russia blatantly invades Georgia anyway
>Russia then proceeds to invade Ukraine and hold staged referendums to re-integrate territories
>Gets sanctioned
>Proceeds to do it anyway while simultaneously increasing military spending in a crashing economy

Yeah, I'm sure that they have ZERO intention of restoring their Soviet borders

>In the Eu parliament there is no goverment party and no opposition
Literally what. Of all the other retarded shit, thats the worst, because it shows someone having literally not even looked at how the EU parliament works.
The EU parliament isn't divided by nationalities you dipshit. Its in political parties formed from the political parties of the member states, all of them. So yes, there IS a goverment party, thats the EPP right now.

Spend 2 % even we can do you stupid gypsy.

There was no invasion of Ukraine. Russia is allowed to have 25,000 troops in Crimea as part of their Sevastopol leasing agreement. The Crimean parliament was the body that initiated the Crimean referendum.
Russia had to act because the US has supported the mob overthrow of the democratically elected president of Ukraine. Russia acted against an illegitimate government in Ukraine that was propped up by the US.

The whole Crimea incident was a direct result of EU/US political aggression against Russia.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>EU army
>used against foreign targets.

That army will be used against upcoming nationalist movements if it becomes reality.

So basically you go from multicultural police state to multicultural military state.

Of course you can, I'd have no trouble spending 2% too if 4% of my GDP were subsidied by the EU.

Our wall is fucking shit mate, this is why we have people like Dinko. Also, this wall is a prevention for Turkey to let all the migrants in at once.

>designed by the french to contain and control germany
It wasn't designed by the French although they were certainly a big part of it. For most of the EU's existence, there was a Franco German axis but following German unification and EU expansion, France's influence has waned. I think it's now pretty much university understood that Germany plays the hegemonic role... One visible example of this is Merkel's famous, 'you are all welcome here' statement that changed everything. Save this link Hans... When you cozy time later, I highly recommend you watch it all.

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU

The EPP does not hold a majority in the EU parliament. They form no effective government and they are not accountable to an opposition because they do not have supreme legislative power, like the UK Parliament does in the UK

Okay now you're going full retard. I'm not going to disagree that russia acted in its reasonable geostrategic interest when it took Crimea to prevent it from falling into the NATO hands or the EU (since the EU is way too chummy with the U.S. right now).
But trying to pretend sending thousands of soldiers on the streets in a foreign country and the having completly unobserved "referndums" is military annexation no matter how you slice it.

>There was no invasion of Ukraine
Are you literally retarded? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)

YOU have no idea what you're talking about. And nice one by discarding the fact that they invaded Georgia, which I'll repeat again. This is who Russia is, this is who they'll keep being for the next 20 years, because they're either this or they collapse.

>So basically you go from multicultural police state to multicultural military state.
Really? Because their first border defense force was sent on our border to defend AGAINST refugees. I've yet to hear about them secretly cutting our walls to allow refugees in, but nice projection my dude

Its the best country in the world.

>The EU takes away countries sovereignty and it promotes (((unity))) by cultural Marxist laws and regulations
This.
I wonder why so many lads here in Sup Forums from EU countries, apart from the UK, who consider themselves red pilled can also support the EU. It's a complete schizophrenic brain warp. The EU is a leftist/globalist project and the cancer of Cultural Marxism is promoted by the EU.

The states in my country were never meant to be Independent. My country is called the United States of America. European States on the other hand had always been independent and separated from each other until the (((globalists))) had the brilliant idea to start up the EU.

>It wasn't designed by the French
When the Community of Coal and Steel was made by France and Germany, Germany was in no position to force anyone or trick anyone into any such constellation and with being a occupied country until 1990, you have to be delusional to think ANYTHING in the EEC happened without france saying so.
It only becamse german "controlled" in the 2000s when France started being less involved in the project and let germany do everything.
The euro was literally frances demand for allowing the german reunification.

>One visible example of this is Merkel's famous, 'you are all welcome here' statement that changed everything
Its not a example of anything because that was a german national matter the EU has no say over in the first place.

Money grabbing scheme to make germany the n1 economy of europe, later it developed to remove the sovereignty of countries that aren't germany.

It is just the french, tried so hard to be in control, but the mighty german nation fucked them over every fucking time.

You spend less than 2% as well. Pay denbts.

There was no legitimate government in Ukraine at the time. Russia acted to protect Crimea from the illegitimate US-propped Ukrainian government that has acted against Crimea in the past.

The Russian soldiers in Crimea were permitted to be there under the terms of the lease of Sevastopol. There was no 'tanks crossing borders' situation.

>Unobserved referendum
The US never would have recognised the referendum and the rest of Europe would have followed. Just because it is not UN observed doesn't mean it is illegitimate.

>The states in my country were never meant to be Independent.
There was a number of states that clearly disagreed with that interpretation.

>uropean States on the other hand had always been independent
>Burger education

This pole knows

GODSPEED

fun fact: wanna know why you (and Estonia) spend so much?

Because you're one week away from getting invaded should NATO disappear. Your politicians know it, your generals know it, the only ones who deny it is retarded Sup Forums teenagers who based their world view upon memes

Most ambitious and succesful political project ever. Sure, there are some problems, and it could be more democratic, but all in all, I'm very proud to consider myself a citizen of the European Union.

Come at me Sup Forumstards.

>The Russian soldiers in Crimea were permitted to be there under the terms of the lease of Sevastopol.
No, they were permitted in Sevastpol, not the rest of Crimea.

Crhist, stop peddling this propaganda bullshit man. You're not fooling or convincing anyone. Its just pathetic if you try to pretend it was "totes legit" instead of just admitting it was a military annexation even if it was done under reasonable considerations. it just makes you sound like a propaganda drone.

>The EU parliament isn't divided by nationalities
It is in effect mate. There are groups of national parties in the EU Parliament, which is what you are talking about it. The fact is that Libtards and delusional fags in Sup Forums mistakingly believe that the EU is somehow (((democratic))) because people (nationally) vote for MEPs. Great! However, the EU Parliament basically has zero power. Zero power of elected officials means no democracy. I've studied the EU institutions so you can't use that line on me about not understanding how they work.

Come take the Le Pen pill.

A failed rome. It's a shame really it could have been so damn great.

Invaded by who, Russia? Let's be reasonable here, without a EU army Russia still wouldn't have a chance against just Eastern Europe, even excluding the rest of NATO.

>Really? Because their first border defense force was sent on our border to defend AGAINST refugees. I've yet to hear about them secretly cutting our walls to allow refugees in, but nice projection my dude
Wtf, so EU are nationalist now??
Protip: They are not. They are cucked af, it is just you obviously need troops on the the border tp regulate the migrant waves, you haven't notices they have let in millions of them in Europe, so they are certainly not right wing. They just don't want millions of dindus getting in at once, but a bit more slowly.

Someone redpill me on why europe is killing itself.

What is the reasoning behind the economic "self leg shot" tactic that is allegedly commencing in Europe? And dont give me the europes leaders are brainwashed by marxism schtick.

I refuse to believe its that simple as money/power. There must be other reasons than some oligarchs who want to get even more richer/powerfull. Unless of course you believe in the "world populace culling after everyone became 3rd worlder scnario", but thats retarded as it is.

What do people like merkel/Juncker/hillary get for advocating 3rd world immigration? Money? more power? surely they could not controll 50-50% divided cultures. Whites would hate their leaders, muslims would advocate for muslim leaders. What does Merkel get from all of this? because it seems to me she would lose everything.

To ensure specific voting patterns for all eternity? like majority of niggers in america who vore democrats? American niggers are not muslims. Muslims which are flooding europe have longer term-goals compared to american niggers. And those goals sharia law, muslim culture, muslim domination. American niggers dont care who rules them as long as they get gibs, muslims on other hand..

Thats why i fail to understand the muslim immigration approach. REDPILL ME

EU would have been a nice arrangement if everyone hadn't bought into the idea that it magically creates non white migrants that germany forces you to accept.
Now right wing parties just have to be anti EU to signal that they want to send mohammed back.
Memes like

>globalism
>cronie capitalism
>muh banana regulations
>anti democratic

are just codewords that right wingers use to avoid saying that they are against migrants.
There is nothing wrong with a trade union and open borders between european countries. Common currency was a mistake though.

>It is in effect mate.
No its not. If you faggots think the Sociialists and the christian democrats are any cosier in EU parliament than the national one you are fucking retarded. i know for fact its not the case for british parties either.

The entire rest of your post is irrelevant to the point of claiming the parliament being nationality dominated being retarded. Everyone knows the parliament having too little power is a problem.

CcukedEUfaggotwithBrowncockinAngus.jpg

It wnt from a trade pact to a German owned beraucratic monster that wants to copy the Soviet Union.
The union actvley makes legislations to weaken the economy of smaller member states in favour of Germany.

>The whole Crimea incident was a direct result of EU/US political aggression against Russia.
That's pretty much it and there is solid factual evidence to prove it. The only thing I would slightly correct about your statement was that it was more of a German subversion in Ukraine than an EU directed action but it's pretty much the same thing... Peter Hitchens...

youtu.be/3CNeDtZmpjU

>without a EU army Russia still wouldn't have a chance against just Eastern Europe, even excluding the rest of NATO.
Are you serious? Also, you're forgetting one very important thing - it's not Russia, it's SCO. If Russia was to ever invade anyone, China would not only supply them but also defacto embargo their rival since they're in an alliance

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/european-border-guard-agency-inaugurated-at-bulgaria-turkey-border/

Gosh, even some EU fanatics admit that EU should be more democratic

>What do people like merkel/Juncker/hillary get for advocating 3rd world immigration? Money? more power? surely they could not controll 50-50% divided cultures. Whites would hate their leaders, muslims would advocate for muslim leaders. What does Merkel get from all of this? because it seems to me she would lose everything.

>What do people like merkel/Juncker/hillary get for advocating 3rd world immigration?
They don't. Merkel is against immigration actually. She heavily criticised the failed integration and immigration policies in germany when she came intoi power. The refugee thing was a mixture of political necessity and christian ethics going out of control.

Juncker is ajust a corrupt asshole, god knows why he advocates anything, probably someone paid him.

There is no big conspiray here, they are just people who react to the times. In reality Merkel just doesn't give much of a fuck about the EU which is why she ignores it as good as she can.

>That army will be used against upcoming nationalist movements if it becomes reality.
Correct. NATO would be outward facing for the EU and the EU Army would primarily be inward facing to put their boots on peoples heads if nationalism started to become a threat to the EU. This is one reason we were in a hurry for Brexit.

>can move to any other EU country if I want to work or study there
>no import tax when buying things online
>same currency with a lot of other countries, don't have to pay the forex jew
>high quality products due to regulations
it's alright

Seemed like a good idea at the time: EU, 1993-2007.
It didn't even manage to keep up appearances for FIFTEEN years. At least the Soviet Union had its triumphs. Most pathetic attempt at imperialism ever. Charlemagne would be embarassed for you pathetic losers.

You know what I meant when I said Independent. Independent in terms of countries of having their own culture, identity, and history. Something that the EU hates the idea of. The headlines that I read like this one is the reason why I loose faith in the EU

Pretty good movie here.
I thought it explained the downsides of the EU pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

What a clickbait propaganda article. The EU cannot issue such ultimatums, it doesn't have the power to. Additionally, the UN will sanction you (not the EU) for deporting refugees running away from war, and you are not allowed to do it by the UN, not EU.

>Independent in terms of countries of having their own culture, identity, and history. Something that the EU hates the idea of.
Yeah it hates it so much that it spends every year hundreds of millions on projects to preserve regional cultures, fund language schools for regional dialects and has a huge extensive catlogue of trademark protection laws to retain the integrity of regional specialities and products.
Bitch about immigration policies, sure, they need work, but don't come with bullshit of "the EU wants to kill european cultures" because thats just so obviously wrong.

I think you grossly overestimate Russia's power. Right now it's GDP is shrinking and most of it's import and export partners are out allies, it isn't in the position to be imperialistic. Crimea was their last grab as far as I'm concerned, only possible because there were already separatists there, not at all like the rest of Eastern Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
Here you go, Austrian footsoldier.

>When the Community of Coal and Steel was made by France and Germany, Germany was in no position...
I think if you read what I said, it isn't that much different mate. Things were pretty much even as an axis between France and Germany until after German reunification and the expansion of the EU. Thereafter, German hegemony. Sorry if you think I am delusional for saying pretty much the same as you!

>Its not a example of anything because that was a german national matter the EU has no say over in the first place.
Oh dear, this time you are being delusional. Merkel saying 'everyone welcome' meant of course (((to the EU))). Otherwise, why is that Germany is not beating up country like Hungary for not 'taking their share' of muzzie fight age male migrants? Go on, admit it... You're wrong. Man enough?

but 80 IQ muslims wont integrate and will spread sharia law. You have to be retarded to think that 3rd wold immigartion is for economic reasons.

Youre implying that "immigration crysis" is just 1 big spook?

It never sounded okay. it was just a sheme to extort money from outsiders. Eventually everyone joined in so now it's kinda pointless.

>only source is fake news
really makes me think

>more democratic
How exactly? What would you improve?

>Anti-Democratic
Why are there elections then cunt?

I always thought it was fucked up that the founding countries of the EU (Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands) never had a referendum to join.

It was just kind of forced on the people without a vote. That's some straight up commie shit right there.

>He believes the "let's stay defenseless cause Russia invading is a meme" meme

>Merkel saying 'everyone welcome' meant of course (((to the EU)))
No she didn't, she has no influence over other countries immigration laws you tinfoil tard. Since they arrived the entire german political bodies conversation on the topic and law changes to it has been exclusively about making our deportation systems more efficient. They aren't meant to stay except for those extremly rare few actually in need.

>Otherwise, why is that Germany is not beating up country like Hungary for not 'taking their share' of muzzie fight age male migrants?
?? Why would germany do that? All germany wants is everyone to show solidarity with greece and help manage the refugee wave by housing and processing these people so greece doesn_'t have to do it on its own. You're not even making sense now

>It is just the french, tried so hard to be in control
In the end, Germany just became to economically powerful. Reunification, although that was initially costly, tipped the balance. Also, expansion of the EU watered down Frances influence. I should also mention that the other major factor in Frances downfall was being in the Euro Zone. It was a political idea, not an economic one. Germany has benefited from the Euro (although that might not remain the case) and other Euro Zone countries have gone backwards - including France.