Now that Trump's a neocon, can we admit he was a mistake?

Now that Trump's a neocon, can we admit he was a mistake?

nothing about what happened was a mistake, sweetie. making libtards kill themselves is the greatest thing that ever happened to this country.

I completely support our President and Commander-in-Chief, President Donald Trump.

He's a Jew lover.

Forgot the 'J.'

hillary already lost, its all over

No, because hillary was a (((neocon))) as well

Is this the new narrative?

Trump is controlled by ______

>Clinton
>Russia
>Bannon

Am I forgetting any? What's next?

>implying the alternative wasn't worse

>Forgetting Bernie or Rubio

>A wild mexican appears

Ready to be raped.

>Bernie or Rubbio was worse
If we memed them we would be fine.

Nigger he's going to go to war against Syria for Israel

>neo-con
>neo-con
>neo-con

Easy to spot the shills today
To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

shut up bitch

we'd be broke as shit under Bernie, the only plus side would be you would be too high to noitce

Fair enough, I thought Bernie actually cared though which would eventually send him on the correct path. What about Rubio? He's a spic so the libs would have liked it.

>Discredits the fact that Trump is claimed as a neocon by callin Clinton a neocon

I donĀ“t see your logic there

Bernie's a fucking scam artist. He would fold to the intelligence community and fleece our nation dry. If he ever got into office, he'd come out a super rich man.

>Am I forgetting any? What's next?

THE JOOOS

AGAIN
To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

would you stick a fork in your eye, if you knew it would make a liberal sad?

you really thought a president would have a mind of his own?

you really forgot about the jews behind the curtains?

you seriously thought A or B will make a difference?

what makes rubio different than anybody in the GOP?

Finally a thread where this picture fits.

if he turns neocon, i'm voting democrat in mid terms. i am tired of the jew cocksucking.

Shouldn't have betrayed the Pauls, Sup Forums.

America hasn't had good leadership in over a century. Anybody would be a mistake.

Who's behind that post? [ inevitable sage ]