Fact: Sup Forums wouldn't be racist if it could score a black girl

Fact: Sup Forums wouldn't be racist if it could score a black girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R48KMbOOR-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>could

I dont even try because I dont want one.

I'm white, so it's very easy to score a black girl.

That's the best?
Your black best is a white below average

Went to prom with a black girl in high school I was friends with her for a while too. Kinda weird that I still don't like black people she wasn't that bad

I never fucked her even though she clearly wanted it because I'm autistic. Wish I did :(

If I wanted to fuck an ape I'd go to the zoo and jump in the gorilla exhibit.

I don't mingle with the mud races

fact: black girls are only remotely attractive when they have at least 60% european bred into them

theres this "black" girl at work. I'm italian so I guess that makes me white according to her, but I have darker skin than she does, so shes a kang

>Went to prom
>I never fucked her

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

I can, I did, and I became more racist since.

cause you can't :^)

These are both valid answers

>WTF I LOVE NIGGERS AND DIVERSITY NOW!!!

I was a pussy in high school not going to lie. When we were dancing she put my hand on her vagina and I didn't even do anything. When we went back to her house she brought me to a room and we made out and started unbuckling my belt and I pulled away and said I didn't want to have sex

Yeah I was that autistic...I got better after college though. Took me a little bit I fucked a girl when I was drunk and grew my confidence now I don't have any problems with it. Weird

monkeys arent attractive to most human beings.

You are a homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=R48KMbOOR-A

The white bitch is disgusting compared to

what's fake about christina milian, you turbofag

No I'm not I actually have a girlfriend now and I'm not attracted to guys at all. I never was. I am just actually autistic and didn't understand that type of contact at all for a long time. It was too foreign for me so I just stayed away from it for a while because it was something I could not understand

Fact: black females are these easiest group to pick up

Dude last time I was single i went straight pol on every black chick on tinder. Still got lots of nudes. Could have nailed plenty but they are niggers, no sport in collecting diseases.

Protip: Don't listen to women. They don't respect that. Once I started treating them like children all my female relationships greatly improved.

>multiple negri propositioned me for sex
>turned them down because I wasn't attracted to them
>have qt wife
>totally white, family from sweden from before it wasn't cool
>wants kids
>i'm 75% white, quarter philipino
>nobody can tell, I look white with a tan

Honestly, women that look like pic related irl are the best at sex

Well except for my wife. She's really fucking good.

This is not even black, they are 1/2 if we are optimistic. Both look almost Latino. This is black.