Today’s Articles

> EU lawmakers adopt Brexit resolution, reject pro-Gibraltar hint
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-europeanparliament-idUKKBN1771BN

> Ken Livingstone faces a new investigation into his comments about Hitler
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39499640

> Theresa May suggests free movement extension
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39498647

> May and LSE chief woo Saudi ministers for $2tn Aramco listing
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/05/theresa-may-lse-saudi-aramco-uk-london-stock-exchange-oil
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4382734/PM-lines-massive-1-6TRILLION-share-deal-City.html

> EU negotiator says Brexit is 'a Tory catfight that got out of hand' and predicts next generation will return to bloc - as MEPs approve 'red lines'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/05/britain-braced-rough-ride-strasbourg-eu-parliament-sets-brexit2/

> Le Pen Ambushed in French Debate as Macron Attacks on Euro
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/le-pen-attacked-by-anti-euro-hard-liner-says-french-to-decide
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/frances-chaotic-presidential-debate-dismal-disappointment/

> In defence of Ken Livingstone
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/defence-ken-livingstone/

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=In1IF2E3ouc

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/788341/Scotland-brink-of-recession-Sturgeon-chases-dream-independence
youtube.com/watch?v=OJyXxV0MPsE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39499640
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-germany-idUKKBN1771IZ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=58e5367e04d3017be270b5d7&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_overseas_possessions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw we never defended falklands and defeated china

*hong kong

ffs i don't know why im always thinking of the falklands

REMINDER: Brexit will do fuck all to reduce immigration and, according to Goyvid Davis, will increase immigration at certain points in the future. We've been played, Brit/pol/.

Question time lineup revealed

Kaya

This is the Dr that western media are believing, for the Sarin attack

>'Russia airstrikes are killing women and children… but MISSING ISIS': Struck off Brit NHS doctor accused of kidnapping Western hostages is treating bomb victims in Syria
>Shajul Islam, who was arrested for kidnapping journalists is back in Syria

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711118/Russia-airstrikes-killing-women-children-MISSING-ISIS-Struck-Brit-NHS-doctor-accused-kidnapping-Western-hostages-treating-bomb-victims-Syria.html

Found my ex's dating profile with a picture of us with me cropped out

express.co.uk/news/uk/788341/Scotland-brink-of-recession-Sturgeon-chases-dream-independence

If the Tories don't control immigration, then the electorate will vote for someone else.

>tfw suspended from work for 3 weeks with full pay

mixed feelings about this lads. i've started applying for jobs.

WELL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED
SERIOUSLY

Guess we should have voted Remain then. That would have reduced immigration for sure, thanks user.

You need to move on, lad.

having a cigarette desu

Wtf I love EU migrant quotas now

>This caller
>ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF TODAY
This miserable remainer cunt, I want to slice his face up.

>we've spoken before
What an ego too

Does anyone know any portnstars that look like Rooney Mara

word

kek

except we all know brits are too cucked to vote for anyone else other than the based tories

the jews have completley dropped their support for labour so now the tories are the blairite party of mass immigration and gibs under the transparent guise of "patriotism"

good choice of game user

I've heard him before he's an arrogant cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJyXxV0MPsE

this song is currently playing over gibraltar

>literally an anti-democrat

fucking ben, what a wanker

forgot pic

>tfw you click on the Captcha pictures and they keep fading to white

We're the birthplace of modern democracy ya fuckin cunt, fuck you ben

(((Finance)))
(((Ben)))

>Strawman
I'm just saying Brexit is not going to reduce immigration. Stop being such defensive faggots.

Politicians, watch what they do, not what they say. They want control, they are getting control. But they don't want to be called racist. What they do, is not nessercery what they say.

tfw when America's Jews won so hard today prepare your arse for refugees

>NO BEN!
>NO BEN!
>NO BEN!

>they fell for the democracy meme

You will be wrong on that, wait and see.

>We've been played, Brit/pol/.

>>> Ken Livingstone faces a new investigation into his comments about Hitler
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39499640

He is arguing purely about historical facts. Sad to see that the fact that history causes offence is reason enough to suspend someone.
Lets just forget history because it might offend us.

What are some good websites to post my youtube videos when I upload them, also what time of day do you think would be best? Mainly it's just British politics.

wat y'all listening to

lbc ?

link? as the damn thing is unlisted all the time

Why are they investigating him? Are Jews and the police this fucking stupid?

>including tax
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Your are wrong.
Anti-immigrant is extremely high in the UK, especially in my town, possibly because of what has happened to Luton.
only one of my friends is a liberal and that's just because he isn't politically educated, my entire Gov & Pol class is right wing and a great deal of use regularly use racial slurs.

The main problem I think is not enough people fucking vote.

They don't want a reduction in immigration. If you knew (((who's))) running the show, you'd understand that immigration is beneficial for their goal.

Holy fuck, it's that guy.

Nothing lad, but tell your dad to stop sending me pictures of his willy

>Digits
>What a waste
How does that equate to "we should have voted for remain instead"?

(((they))) have not feel threatened this much since 1945

same thing with the current WSJ youtube drama, they are terrified at the thought of people thinking differently from what they tell us to

Fuck the White Tower and William the Frog Bastard, Harold Godwinson was the last true King.

Got any nice sourceless infographics to back that statement up you delusional NEET?

I wouldn't bother posting them at all if that's you in the pic.

nice exclave you've got here

i'll take it

kek, no, that isn't me.

How does getting our national sovereignty back equate to "we've been played brit/pol"?

>not believing in democracy after Trump and Brexit

What's your favourite LBC advert?

Mine is Cordell and Cordell, the divorce solicitors specifically for men

Uh Oh, looks like Hans is getting more neighbours

>Around 270,000 Syrians have right to bring families to Germany

>Mass-selling tabloid Bild cited a government paper as showing a total of 431,376 Syrians applied for asylum in Germany in 2015 and 2016 and said that of those 267,500 would be entitled to family reunifications in Germany.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-germany-idUKKBN1771IZ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=58e5367e04d3017be270b5d7&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Yeah it is

Mein Land

We haven't been played though. We would have had even more immigrants if we'd voted to remain.

I like that one, seems kind of funny that they target it specifically for the Farage show.

>white % falling every single year

REVOLVING GEORGE
George Osborne’s open contempt for Acoba, which advises on private jobs for ex-ministers, may finally force changes on the lame approvals watchdog.

INSIDE ASSET?
Given his job with asset manager BlackRock, how often will the new editor of the Standard be recusing himself from influencing his paper’s City coverage?

NIC-KNACKERED
Philip Hammond’s decision to put NIC rises in the spring budget went against advice from dismayed civil servants who wanted him to wait until autumn.

ANOTHER FINE MESS
Fresh from its Oscar-night triumph, accountancy firm PWC wrangles with UK regulators over how much it should be fined for its useless auditing.

NATO DISPATCH
Why in private, Nato top brass in Brussels are sick to death of Turkey’s antics under President Erdogan.

c&p from Private eye

> Emerging practice Architects of Invention has revealed plans for a £70 million student housing scheme in Birmingham inspired by the Hanging Gardens of Babylon

It's a really fucking shitty part of the city

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Because many people voted for Brexit and supported Brexit in the hopes of reducing immigration. That myth has been dispelled by the Brexit minister himself, among others.
This is Sup Forums, Zionist evidence shit is everywhere.

What is the German net immigration p/a total?

OK, that's what you meant.

>like a canadian from vancouver
>he must be based
>he's not

fucking kek

A fucking leaf!

Stressful as fuck

dear god

the traitor

Oh but it's student accommodation
It sort of makes sense to put student accommodation in shitty areas. Helps gentrify the place but not too much because students are a bit povo

Legacy captcha is normally better but keeps fucking up for me lately

It's a Brit expat, all expats are traitors.

>brexit is truly global like our next listener will show us
>we don't want your shit

the state of farage show

Kind of a cool looking building desu and Birmingham is already a shithole so I don't mind them building new shit there.

mate, modern students aren't povo
You have to be bretty rich to go to a half decent uni, or get lucky.

It cannot be altogether an accident that nationalists of the more extreme and romantic kind tend not to belong to the nation that they idealize. Leaders who base their appeal on la patrie, or ‘the fatherland’, are sometimes outright foreigners, or else come from the border countries of great empires. Obvious examples are Hitler, an Austrian, and Napoleon, a Corsican, but there are many others. The man who may be said to have been the founder of British jingoism was Disraeli, a Spanish Jew, and it was Lord Beaverbrook, a Canadian, who tried to induce the unwilling English to describe themselves as Britons.

The British Empire was largely built up by Irishmen and Scotsmen, and our most obstinate nationalists and imperialists have frequently been Ulstermen. Even Churchill, the leading exponent of romantic patriotism in our own day, is half an American. But not merely the men of action, but even the theorists of nationalism are frequently foreigners. Pan-Germanism, for instance, from which the Nazis later took many of their ideas, was largely the product of men who were not Germans: for instance, Houston Chamberlain, an Englishman, and Gobineau, a Frenchman. Rudyard Kipling was an Englishman, but of a rather doubtful kind. He came from an unusual Anglo-Indian background (his father was curator of the Bombay Museum), he had spent his early childhood in India, and he was of small stature and very dark complexion which caused him to be wrongly suspected of having Asiatic blood. I have always held that if we ever have a Hitler in this country he will be, perhaps, an Ulsterman, a South African, a Maltese, a Eurasian, or perhaps an American —but, at any rate, not an Englishman.

>I think Farage got some stick for having a French name in school, so he went to extreme lengths to assert his English identity. If he's been born a Jones he probably would never had led UKIP.

>daily reminder that if you can't bench 225lbs or 1.5x your bodyweight then you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>britains biggest export is gold

shit, shut it down goy farage

Nah not really, anybody with a few A levels can get a loan which gives you enough money to rent somewhere and get wankered 3 times/week.

>Stressful as fuck

It's the numbers that always do it to me

>Legacy captcha

I like the pictures because I can do them one-handed, legacy is a bit more involved and involves reading and typing

Of course. It still stings.

Also,
That "Canadian" BTFO farage a bit there

>we're selling gold to canada
I wonder why...

>he won't come after us

but hitler never wanted to come after us farage!

dropped

someone phone in and correct him on that

>Perfect: The post.

Don't know why but this has me in stitches.

No.

It should be 21+ and not on any government support.

turning japanese i think im turning japanese i really think so

Wasn't Freddie Mercury Anglo-Indian or something?

Cracking great singer.

>The British Empire was largely built up by Irishmen and Scotsmen
"No". Considering the British empire was first the English colonial empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_overseas_possessions

Built by Englishmen, no Scots, no Irish, no nothing but English. So nice try.

Redpill time: because he said "before he went mad" in regards to Hitler

this implies Hitler was once sane, and it humanises him, which the (((left))) have been trying to de-humanise him for 70 years now

Hitler is the secular devil.

That's Preusse out then the autistic bennies grabbing pole

Or don't be a drooling retard and get good A-levels.

he has a point but Napoleon is a bad example

No I already know what Hitler wanted and what he did and about Aliyah Bet/Jewish Insurgency/Lehi, Haganah, Irgun etc. What I want to know is, how the fuck do the police have the basis to investigate something that is factually true?

What did the EU actually say today then? Just caught the end of Farage's show

Numbers with me too. Rivers are nearly as bad

Also fuck the legacy thing, it's just as shit.

Yes, before the Act of Union the territory held by England was thanks to English hard work and determination. However that doesn't apply after the UK was formed, that's what he was trying to say.