Is this correct? How many Muslims do you think would agree?

Is this correct? How many Muslims do you think would agree?

they don't recognize Jesus as divine and they hold Muhammad's word to be the final word on such matters, so yes and no

Oy vey Goy,
why won't go and ask some.
While filming ofcourse

>We love Jesus, let us in senpai

They don't recognize Jesus

believing that Jesus and Muhammad are equal is apostasy

I don't know about divine, but he is recognized as a prophet.

The guy in question is a white Christian Canadian living in America. Is he just being nice?

As far as I know they're both prophets, it just happens that Muhammed is the true prophet.

Only Abraham and Mohammed are referred to as "excellent examples". That guy needs to read the holy book again desu. Jesus is clearly not on the same level in their scripture.

Sort of is and sort of isn't. In theory all prophets are equal, but it's rarely applied in practice (as far as I rememeber).

Fine but christians don't just think Jesus is some cool dude, they think he is the son of god sent to save all mankind

If you think Jesus is "pretty cool I guess" you don't get it

So wait, which Muslims are right after. Shia or Sunni?

Jesus is a messenger and Muhammad is the last messenger. However the prophets themselves are all wildly accepted as infallible but not divine. I am a muslim.

>Situation: Women found guilty of adultery

>Jesus: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

>Mohammed: Stone her.

So, you can directly judge which of the two prophets words they find more important by asking their view on the punishment for adultery.

What do you mean right after?

they would agree, dumbasses

the way they get around it is by saying everything before quran is corrupted by humans, in fact it's why god had to speak to momo in the first place.

know your enemy faglords

shut up Achmed. You and I both know that no Muslim would admit that Jesus is equal to Muhammad.

>Jesus is equal to shit-tier Muhammad

How many muslims blew themselves over representations of Jesus? That's right

To be fair jesus was a bit too cucky.

They do hold all the prophets to be equal.
But in practice they clearly favor Muhammad, saying peace be upon him for all other prophets, but saying peace and blessings of Allah upon Muhammad every time he is mentioned.
Most Christians agree that the Jesus of Islam is different from the orthodox and accepted view of Christianity, kind of like how the Jesus of Mormonism has little in common with orthodox Jesus.