Is this dude running for congress just to stop his harassers if he wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=rm915ayRQ4I

I'm glad her and Sheldon got back together

I wish him luck. I like seeing the left crumble. Who am I kidding, I have schadenfreude. I like watching it all burn.

But, most of those attacks were faked by wu and sarkesian.

>it's been brutal for a lot of women out there

And how would you know, dude?

Is that autistic cancer still on tv?

Just got renewed for two more seasons

Fucking great.

>tfw normie friends tell you "you're just like Sheldon"

You are, though. it's a good show, you should watch it.

Holy shit, you get that too?

No, he wants to stop Elon Musk from dropping moon rocks on terrorists. Get with the times.

Sheldon is both gay and autistic, and I will sooner kill myself than watch this piece of shit pandering to idiots.

>BAZINGA

I for one am glad we have someone to stand up to Elon Musks moon rock genocide plan.

Whatever you say, Satan. It's one of the worst popular shows in the history of the medium.

His explanation for Gamergate is so off

Wow, she's beautiful.

If by beautiful you mean "looks like he got reconstructive surgery after a botched shotgun suicide attempt" then yeah, I guess he's beautiful.

I can't wait to hears explanation for the solar powered self driving cars only running over cis White men.

When will the goofballs run for office?

Cum?

It's the fucking legacy media, what do you expect.

Vote goofball for congress and find out

No, it's for attention. Brianna Wu knows she (male) doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

>this last election cycle, it's been brutal for a lot of women out there, it's really been harsh
>implying you're a woman

Do hormones change voice, or does he manually has to assume the role of a female every time he opens his mouth?

Before the surgery

its a win win for him. He wins, he gets in Congress. He loses, he gets to blame CIS white racist *phobic men on the loss and gains patreon support for the next decade.

triple cavity protection? more like QUADRUPLE cavity protection!

Goddamn it the prevalence of trannys is fucking scary. If someone in the 70's accurately depicted the current state of tranny affairs it would have been regarded as horror/sci-fi about how the sexual revolution could run amok with disastrous results.
It's fucking crazy. Seriously, people are being convinced to cut their dicks off and/or growing tits to further a political agenda. I can believe some of this shit is real sometimes. These people are deluded and the state is forcing people to believe their delusions.
What is the solution to the tranny question?

Larry Flynt's kid right?

Has she met with Pence yet. I think the VP could help it sort itself out.