World war III thread

Thread about previsions, thoughts and opinions about the happening of a third world war.
After all these recent events from all over the world, from Trump to Brexit, there is a lot of tension between many Countries, like between Russia and Turkey, USA and North Korea, Spain and UK, Europe and USA and Middle East.
Do you think that WW3 is near?
Who will ally with who?
who will be in war with who?
Share your thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFMKQqxI3Qs&ytbChannel=Dick Laurent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. This shit better kick off soon.

i would not be surprised if Spain and UK went in war tomorrow

How do we attack north korea without china interfering?

Civil war breaks out in France between muzzies and frenchmen, it then spreads like wild fire over Europe, and other countries seizes their chances

It's hard to say what the lines would look like. There is so many flash points and countries with varying interests.

between China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea and USA, who would be allied with who?

Shoot down one of their test missiles and say it was heading straight towards US mainland, we then have casus belli. China would be suicidal to interfere.

Well it's definitely gonna happen before the 2020 olympics in Tokyo.

For me Afghanistan was just a warm up.

or even before.
with the recents events, war could even be before the end of 2018

South Korea and Japan are mandated by law to come under direct US military control in times of war.

If France was smart they'd take it from America that fighting the Muslims does not work. Unless you want to fight a total war, wreck their government and their country's infrastructure. Although, France is probably the strongest European force other than Russia right now.

Expect for arabia to not exist in the upcoming years.

just some people living in modern houses minus electricity and gas with a wave of famine.

>If France was smart they'd take it from America that fighting the Muslims does not work
t. muslim

I'd hope not, but at this point it just seems inevitable. My bet is on Iran doing something retarded.

italy may be a safe place since noone would like to fight Italy or have it as ally.

there's tension amongst many countries, everyone has too much to lose so it's highly unlikely that a 3rd WW will happen, just my thoughts

it will continue to be a never ending proxy war in the middle east

so every country is too afraid?

cmon make it happen i need an excuse to not look for a job

I had a talk recently with someone on pol about Saudi falling into strife or civil war. He argue that Saudi still has a lot of money. It didn't click in him that when the money starts to run out it would lead to uprisings.

I for one don't want Wahhabist refugees entering into the country. The one good thing is now they do have a fence but it will keep people in.

No country -wants- it, but they're likely going to get it. Too many conflicting interests along with too many people with too much aggression is just begging for a war to break out.

My recommendation is do something that will be valuable for your country before the draft starts becoming a thing. It may never happen, but if the government can use you in a way other than a body in the trench, you're safe either way.

I definitely don't want Italy to be involved at all

take geopolitics more serious spaghettiniggers

We germans start WW3 and fuck up everybody with our european army, just you wait Burgers and Chebureki will be no more! Hail Schulz!

and we italians will ally with you for the third time and when you are loosing we will change team

>who will be in war with who?
China against the rest of the world. The Chinese people need new areas to expand to.

until every land of the planet will be part of China

If history is any guide, WWIII will have many belligerents, but the sole victor will be the (((same))) as always.

No more real wars. Ever. Proxy wars and arming the rebels is how world powers fight nowadays

I don't know who's gonna fight or what the teams will be, but the most likely outcome of a WWIII is pic.

I don't think anyone is retarded enough to shoot nukes at someone, they just exist for deterrence.

USA and Russia want to make everyone else fight so they will take everything while everyone will be in total poverty.

I once heard that USA, Canada, and Mexico have an alliance in the event of another world war, Canadian resources, Mexican labor, and American manufacturing makes it an ideal option, especially when it secures the north of America from possible Russian invasion without warning

Mooslim detected.

That is only because of nuclear weapons. The only outcome of a nuclear war is total apocalypse. It will be impossible to remain in power because there will be no society left to control.

what if the work of Trump on Mexico was only a coverage to cover the works on this alliance while inducing everyone else think there is no such alliance?

Work?

The very nature of nuclear weapons means they likely won't be used, except for tactical nuclear weapons as they aren't gonna fuck everyone up and cause nuclear winter, mind you there will still be the creep towards full yields, just hopefully slower than otherwise, it would also be wise to note that if a nation were losing similar to nazi germany, they could just unleash their arsenal as a world-wide scorched earth policy. There is good potential for people to become utter monsters next world war

i mean, the deportations and the building of a wall.

Or to re-inforce their south from attacks, and possibly implement a "not one step back" policy on the Mexican army

>Live in a third world country that no one gives a shit about
>Wait for all the libtards, russians, chinise to bomb the shit out of each other
>Witness as the whole world is in ruins
>????
>Profit

Looks like it's time to go get that three-peat US bros.

Something is coming, I'm pretty sure all of us can feel it. The only questions left are when, where, and how big is it going to be. I give it a year before the storm hits.

WWIII will start when the EU collapsed.
I'd say Spain and Switzerland will be neutral as always.

Never underestimate even our greatest leaders ability to commit the most retarded acts imaginable. We are all, in fact, human.

That would be retarded. Because as far as we mexicans are concerned, we (Not me tho) hate trump, and if mexicans are the ones needed for the labour, what good is it for him to "cover it up" if we hate him?

WW3 is already under way Mario

You just dont know cuz your satanic jew owned media keep you in the dark.

But seers like me see it either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFMKQqxI3Qs&ytbChannel=Dick Laurent

Could be,you have a got a stream of young men flocking in their native land,with the no job scenario the best possible scenario is to serve your country,Holy 4D.

War is different from peace, I gurantee if we entered ww3 together we would all end up with tighter bonds, I can't necessarily speak for trump's hatred of your nation, but i'm certain he'll change his mind when the communist bloc returns

Libya and the destruction of the Gadaffi reign was more or less the French iraq war, except they learned from the US and did not put boots on the ground but instead funded local insurgents which they backed by an air campaign. I'd say they learned their lesson on wrecking the middle east fabulously.

>says three four retard words.
>claims WW is coming with no theory to back up the claim. KYS

I hope so. There's something so cozy about watching war on the telly while your safe at home. Like watching the rain patter on the window outside while you're wrapped in a warm blanket. Roll on Armageddon.

Dont worry my poo friend even after WW3 the evil white devil will not force you to shit in the loo.

and aliens invade us as WW3 starts.
would be amazing

It´s not about what the leaders want, it´s about what society wants. I mean, when WWII was being played, american workforce increased to astronomical levels, I don´t think we ould do a lot. Plus, if our dumbass president (which, if you didn´t know) we also hate said "We are working with america and Trump" I guarantee there would be a civil war in Mexico

Perhaps after we've spent ourselves they'll pay us a visit to say "ayy lmao", take our children and a smattering of others then hit the road to remake the world again

What Canadian resources? You realize like 50% of your land is iced over trash right?

The resources, labor, and manufacturing genious always comes from the United States.

Your "aliens" are actually demons, blindly leading man into his own annihilation.

it's over for you, humanoid, the great purge is so close.

Now I feel like some Command and Conquer again.

For the uninformed, that game's plot is WWIII happens and aliens do invade, except both human factions are so well armed and dangerous they can afford to keep fighting one another and the new guys at the same time. Earth is eventually classified as 'uninhabitable due to psychotic natives'.

ayy lmao

Capitalism is nice in that it means all countries have a direct reliance on each other.

It is hugely damaging for an economy to go to war with another in the current global economy. What is gained?

I can only see war happening when modern powers get the ability to nullify nuclear weapons through defense systems. Until then we get proxy wars played out by "rebels" and "tyrants".

It's possible, but you also need to remember that america is mostly a service economy these days, and so is Canada, Mexico is necessary to help out with war production, as Mexico has higher manufacturing capacity than either the US or Canada

July 23rd, this year. Just watch.

Fair enough. Now that I think about it, mexicans are dumb and ignorant, they would side with the states for the simple fact that they are "The big ones" even though the US would have Russia and china against them.

Why July 23rd?

Iced over it may be, but we still have resources greater than our population alone can utilize

did you just say a random date to spook everyone?

He said it cuz everybody know I fly to japan on that exact date

Are you forgetting the tension which lasted the span of the Cold War? If you think about it, Syria could turn into another proxy war like Vietnam, but that's all that's going to happen. Russia, China and the US know the consequences of a World War as the leaders did during the Cold War, and that was why nothing came of the tension.

Quite possible he has access to intelligence briefings, alternatively larping

Here's hoping to another war in the Pacific. Chink pussy and aesthetic would be comfy as fuck on VC day.

dood, the western imperialist is about to be driven out of east asia for good, from S Korea as well as Japan.

After this whole shit business with US threatening China over their waters Chinese will get payback.

This. Despite rising tensions, saber rattling, etc, no developed nation is ever going to get involved in a full scale war again, because if they do it eventually goes nuclear, and then that's the end of the human race.

Alex Jones? Is that you?

Well let's hope it starts in the evening, so I can finish killing my sunday hangover in time.

If there is a WW3 (unlikely) I believe that there will also be an American Civil War following it.

Bahahaha Japan will never grow apart from the US. Shinzo is buddies with Trump, and they're too scared of Russia. The US has just installed a missile defence system in South Korea. They're not going anywhere.

No it's me Zbyszek

Look at this map
>Iran, hostile to Saudi Arabia
>Iraq, hostile to Saudi Arabia
>Assad, hostile to Saudi Arabia(and he's winning the war)
>Lebanon, pro-SA though Hezbollah has significant influence
>Israel, hostile to Saudi Arabia
>Yemen, pro-SA though Houthi insurgency hostile to Saudi Arabia
>Oman, pretty much a wild card
>Kuwait, generally allied with Iran
>Egypt, pro-Saudi Arabia
So Saudi Arabia is almost entirely surrounded by either hostile states or states with significant hostile minorities. Internally, 20% of the country is athiest, and much of their oil is under Shia-majority land(pro-Iran).

These vulnerabilities are not good for America's government as SA gives us a ton of oil and if Iran or a loyal Iranian state takes over we could end up embargoed.

So we would most likely support SA in case of attack. Of course, Russia is pro-Iran and would love to take out Saudi Arabia, so this conflict could lead to a world war.

I don't think I understand

Being that this is Sup Forums I'm going to go with larping

Can I get a quick rundown on your situation?

Quick rundown please

I'm going to a festival that weekend and I would like to sober up before the fun starts

ok

I agree with the leaf. War is too risky

There won't be a Civil war while Trump is Commander in Chief. Conservatives are mostly the ones with guns and make up most of the military. Combine that with a conservative government and there's no hope of lefty shenanigans getting off the ground. The motivation is certainly there, though.

There should be no world war 3. As much as we all get on each others nerves we are brothers and can never forget that. War is tragic.

Russia can't effectively fight a war against the US, they're sanctioned as it is. Going to war against the leading NATO member would tear Russia apart.

same, i want to be ready to see all the fun

Conflict is a part of life. Mankind falters and stagnates without it.

No such thing as nukes. Get ready for another world war, its coming

Good.

Not gonna brappen. It's just not worth it to fight in wars anymore when you can just arm third worlders and just have them kill each other and then clean up the mess

This is the real reason proxy wars are a thing. Big reward minimal risk.

things are getting worrisome

It's going to start in the middle east,as the prophecies say when Assad,Hizbollah, Iran and Islamic Brotherhood hits pissrael hard with everythign they got

all the ZOG will send their military in a great confrontation to save the zionist motherland and help it expand it's power through the region.

It would be American Nationalists vs groups like BLM and Antifa. I unironically give it about 50 more years until an actual race war, started by minorities

No you don't, you don't have the money Carlos