If the Jews killed Christ, why did the US allow them in the first place?

If the Jews killed Christ, why did the US allow them in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

memory.loc.gov/ammem/hlawquery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They snuck in as crypto-jews because they are sneaky and kikey like that.

Because we own them?

>If the Jews killed Christ, why did the US allow them in the first place?

But if they didn't kill christ wouldn't they get punished for derailing gods plan?

White people are forgiving pussies.

>Im sure the jews didnt really mean to kill our savior cmon guys lets give them another chance.

If getting killed was a major part of his plan shouldn't christcucks celebrate the people who killed him?

>But if they didn't kill christ wouldn't they get punished for derailing god
We live in the same world as our wives,
Jesus has NO right to whine

Israel was still a corrupt little apartheid gleam in the Rothschilds eye when America was founded.

Because Jews pretend to be white when it suits their needs

Jews couldn't had Jesus killed because "Jesus of Nazareth" never existed in the first place.
The myth of Jesus was created to unify the mediteranean people under a single banner.
The Jesus Christ character is an amalgam of different beliefs systems aggregated around a central historical figure, Julius Caesar.

then why do Jews hate Jesus so much?

The kikes founded America, this place has always been a part of their plans.

Absolute bullshit 101

Easy. Because the people who created the Jesus Christ character (look for St Paul and his crew) made him the jewish Messiah, in hope that a significant portion of the Jews would abandon their tribalistic way of life and dissolve into the mediteranean population.
With time, people actually started to believe that Jesus Christ really existed, but there was still Jews, and they considered (and still do) that Jesus Christ, claiming to be the Messiah, is a blasphemy. That's why they described Jesus as currently in hell, in a boiling pool of shit (true story)

Shut up dumb kike, seriously hop in an oven if you're so insistent on wasting your life lying to innocent people.

Those trips...

>blaspheming this hard
The Jews may have brainwashed the fear of God out of you, but you are the one damning your own soul.

Well, don't take my words for granted. You can take a look at a documentary, The Gospel of Caesar, and listen to what a linguist , Francesco Carotta, who also happen to be a Catholic priest, has to say about this delicate matter.

Finally, if anything, learning this about the christian religion, my religion, reignited my faith. It means, at least for me, that you don't have to be the son of God to become the Christ, and it's all up to you to attain christhood. It's your responsibility. But go ahead, blame the jews for everything bad that happen in your life instead of becoming a true christian.

This is a serious question. Can anyone answer it?
Really since everything just happens because God wills it to how can anything be considered to be good or bad?
God and would aren't real.

>that you don't have to be the son of God to become the Christ, and it's all up to you to attain christhood.

>christhood

Luciferian beliefs, you're falling for (((their))) ruse man. You're going to get a terribly painful wake-up call.

>souls not would
Fuck

because they are satanic worshipers

>who also happen to be a Catholic priest
So you mean a Satanist? Yeah no thanks kike.

You stupid motherfucker. Die in a grease fire.

Jump in the oven faggot.

Nobody killed Jesus.

Jesus dismissed his spirit and died.

If Jesus wanted to still be hanging on that cross today, Jesus would still be hanging on that cross today.

One does not simply walk in and kill God.

Cause and effect are complicated, every action stems an equal and opposite reaction, etc, God has to work within this frame work in order to allow us to have free will, but that means that some times we have to suffer and face consequences of our actions. God doesn't magically make things happen with the wave of a finger.

You JUST said you want to be an antichrist, a false messiah, and then you say you're becoming a "true christian"?

Take a short drop and quick stop.

God has no such constraints. If God wants to pass out a few loaves and fish to 10,000 people and let them eat their fill, and have leftovers, he will. And did.

But it only happened because every action from the beginning of time led to it.

Bullshit.

It only happened because it was in God's express will, and not only in God's permissive will.

Nobody and nothing stops God from doing what he wills.

Fucks like you are only trying to avoid having any personal responsibility for what they do, think and say.

Fucking children, the lot of you, but lacking the innocence.

Well, it's funny that you mentioned jews and ovens so often because the origin story of the jewish people is a bigger even pile of horseshit.
If you're interested, take a look at what Russell Gmirki produced about the invention of the jewish holy book. The book is : Plato and the Creation of the Hebrew Bible.
TL;DR version : Judaism is basically a social experiment gone wrong, a prank, the jewish beliefs are also an aggregation of older regional beliefs that holds no historical value. Therefore, all claims regarding the promised land is complete bullshit.

Oh, and wait until you read about the origins of Islam, it's even funnier.

>Because we own them?
Honest anyway.

I don't get what you're so triggered over, God is the one who sets all of that cause and effect in motion.

You're the one who doesn't seem to understand the idea that God gave people free will and he does step away from controlling everything to some extent. You don't understand anything about my personal relationship with God or my struggle to do the right thing or the weights of my own sins, maybe you need to work on becoming a better Christian- I'm sure I do as well.

Holy fuck it's like you're scouring the internet for the absolutely least credible people possible.

Well congrats. You found them!

You stupid fuck.

ITT: butthurt amerifags MUH DJIZZUS

>We live in the same world as our wives,
Yes but women are from a different universe.

So now you refuse to take responsibility for being a hard determinist.

Holy shit pick a position and stick to it longer than 5 minutes.

>God doesn't magically make things happen with the wave of a finger
Isn't that literally what a god is, though?

>better Christian

This indicates you have absolutely no idea what being a Christian is. None at all. Zero. Zip. Nada.

I haven't read every religious book and the such. But I know the truth, because I looked for it and found it. I have no real doubts anymore, I know that Jesus Christ is real and there is evil arrayed against him.

When the borders of this world crumble and the foundations shaken, you too will also know just how wrong you've been about everything.

Yup. Guy's an idiot.

How am I being a hard determinist? I really don't think you understand my point of view.

If you found Jesus, then you found the truth.

Jesus said "I Am the Truth".

>Israel was still a corrupt little apartheid gleam in the Rothschilds eye when America was founded.
True. The price the Brits had to pay the Jews to get the U.S. into WWI was the Balfour Agreement. It's a very long game (((they))) play.

>But it only happened because every action from the beginning of time led to it.

You know we have IDs here, yes?

Not as far as I am aware, no. What makes you see that as something so central to what God or a god are?

He is also personified wisdom, the Bible is generally clear about what God and his Angels are and even the evil that pits itself against us.

Your boys wanted a nation state for Israel as much as we did. You know, back when London was London, and not Londanistan.

Mohammad.

It's only clear to the family of God.

The outsiders cannot grasp it at all. It's like talking to people in coffins.

Well we can't grasp infinity, but it doesn't mean we can't gleam truths to better understand our father.

zionism is recorded of starting in 1666 before (((they))) came into power financially.

Yeah I'm still not getting why you think that makes me a hard determinist. I just don't see everything as black and white as you do. Like I said in my earlier comment, cause and effect are complex.

God has planned everything while simultaneously allowing us to have free will, and all of it exists along a chain of cause and effect. It doesn't matter if you want to say that God and sporadically decide to make those fish and loaves appear because the decision to do so and the moment that that event happens are all determined by everything that took place before it. God has plans for us, and in a way my future is already determined, yet I can also intellectualize my choices and try to plan for that- which will ultimately still always come back to being influenced by every moment I've previously experienced.

Did I misunderstand all of the scripture about not hating your enemies or calling your brother a fool?

>free will
Can not exist in a system with an omnipotent creator. This isnt a complicated concept.
>God doesn't magically make things happen with the wave of a finger.
Then why do the scriptures describe him doing that all the time?
And tgat still doesn't answer the original question. If his plan was to die shouldn't we celebrate his killers.

If a god doesn't have that kind of power, why call it a god?

>muh holocaust

Zionism is just a piece of a story/game being played by a Satanic cult and that has been going on since much much earlier than 1666. I can't remember what but there were some significant events that year likely tied to rituals.

>Really since everything just happens because God wills it to how can anything be considered to be good or bad?
The only conclusion a sane person can make is that God doesn't will anything. I think any religion that claims that is just making that shit up so they can control people. Christianity has some good things about it and the best thing about it at this stage in time is that we don't have to be fundamentalists and it's ok. We can also understand without fear of being stoned that we don't have to claim to be chosen people and everyone else is going to Hell. Let's hope Muzzies start to realise this soon. While we're at it, let's hope Jews understand this soon too.

Note: Not all Jews or Muzzies are zealots of course. Unfortunately, even peaceful Muzzies are too prone to supporting extremists in the name of Alla. As for the Jews, it seems that it's really only certain Rabbis and elite Liberal Jews that are dangerous.

Israel was founded in the 1950s.

Well, again, if anything, I hold more importance to the New Testament than before. I do aknowledge the existence of evil, and I believe that christian values are good values for a society.
But this discovery also reminded me that the New Testament was written, and then rewritten, edited, censored, many, many times. The fact that there is no "Jesus of Nazareth" does NOT make the rest of the Holy Book null and void, it makes me eager to know more about what was the original meaning of all this. If St Paul chosed Julius Caesar as a role model, we should understand that we do not need a holy father to accomplish amazing things for the good of the people we love.

I'm not saying he doesn't have those abilities, I'm saying that's not how he currently operates this system.

yes, I know. take the catholic church invented Islam redpill

I've seen that picture before, makes plenty of sense. What is it that you're saying particularly took place to mark the beginning of zionism? Is that when they originally started discussing a return to Israel or something?

Oh, my mistake.
So you're making a deist argument?
That some sort of god set the universe in motion then took a hands-off approach?

they didnt, we actually fought against them forever.

memory.loc.gov/ammem/hlawquery.html

query jew and get to know your congressional record

the jews actively are hiding the pre war congressional records and not digitizing them

odd that everything else is digitized but that time period isnt it

its not, that is when they mass imported the russian jews that destroyed our banking system