>2017
>unironically falling for the atheism jew

You can't call yourself atheist and redpilled. Atheism is literally a jew ruse aimed at dismantling Christian societies. It's due to this atheism bullshit that degeneracy like transfaggotry, refugee and immigrant acceptance are on the rise.

Atheism has nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality in the least. Like most Brazilians, you're short-sighted and narrow-minded. I'm atheist and more red-pilled than your brain is capable of handling. Christianity is a fairy tale. Religion is not reality.

>I'm atheist

Like most Americans, you act like nationality means anything to personal beliefs

You deny that Brazil is a largely christian country?

>iamverysmart

>largely
Individuals nigger

*tips fedora*
Nothing Personnel, kid.

If you're going to join a battle of wits, please come armed.

Still majority.

I hope not. You can't even spell it, child. If you're older than me, I'm black.

not an argument

Atheism is older than Christianity

>Unironically believing in a dead kike on a stick.

>Thinking the world is 7,000 years old

>Denying 90% of scientific advancements because it doesn't fit your deluded world view.

>Subscribing to a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek.

>Rabidly clinging to your beliefs because not doing so hurts your feelings.

I think I'll pass. If you retards took control of this country, there would be 0 scientific advancement and the west would fall into complete decline while China and other atheist asian nations would conquer the stars.

You're not a very smart poster. I don't feel the need to respond to a feeble attempt with A-game material.

Also default for all humanity until a fairy tale is instilled.

Yes, atheism is bad. However, Christianity is completely non-white religion which destroyed European cultures and societies. If you support any sandnigger religion (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) and are white, you are a traitor. Ukko ylijumala wills it.

Very intelligent and considered post.

Typical stumped response.

Atheism is good. Religion is a veil.

wew lad did you just get here from /r/atheism?

>don't believe in god or religion
Omg you're literally in a lizard shill cult

I am the voice of reason in this echo chamber.

Atheism isn't a religion.

(((Fedoras))) are even more kiked than those damned Christian zionists.

Meme attack in the absence of substance, as usual.

see

Quick question. Do you think reddit is, or is not a echo-chamber?

Christianity was created by jews and founded by jews. Christians slurp israeli cock constantly.

Being Christian is the most bluepilled one can possibly be. Even Muslims are more aware of jewish tricks and they are literally subhuman.

Meanwhile every christian goes "SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!!!"

but atheist countries r the best just look at Europe it's literally superior, inclusive, more intelligent, etc. I don't care what u neo nazis xtians say, a more atheist population is ALWAYS better and there's no downside cuz there's nothing stopping progress

I've never used Reddit. Try again.

So all they have in response is fedora memes. They are intellectually stunted

your game, it seems
is not
in memes

I have nothing against religions that align with my own morality, including Christianity broadly. I'm vehemently against religions that do not align with my morality, including Islam broadly.

Atheism might be a blight in aggregate, but that doesn't mean I have to be part of it just because I have reservations about the God of Abraham and his chosen people.

if Christianity is real then everyone on this board is going to hell

Agreed.
I'm staying on the defensive for fun, but not a single decent point has been raised.

Doesn't mean you still can't have an opinion.

Answer the fucking question.

fpbp also atheist countries in Europe are best they see past fairy tale and know wewere one race unted the human race. When every is atheist world peace will arrive n we can rid the world of non scientific moronic shit by force n implement a more efficient system then capitalism

Fuck off, retard.

That picture is fucking correct. Atheism looks nice on paper, but IRL it only breeds degeneracy and therefore regression. We actually need religion to bring us into the future.

someone can't take facts sorry that ur a stupid religious moron idiot

Good point. We must be more inclusive because we're all part of the human race.

>He thinks Worshipping Joseph's wife's son, a literal shitskin Kike, is redpilled

I don't have time 2 argue with religion retard fairy tale believer I'm leaving fcking moron science denier

That's a risk I'm more than comfortable with. It's like the odds of being hit with a tire at the Indy 500 and lightning at the same time while deciding to become gay and actually feeling an emotional alignment shift towards homosexuality simply due to your whim.

I'm a atheist but maintain the christian ethic, The reason I don't believe in god is because I believe we are created by a Nordic alien race

>Also default for all humanity
Just like pic related.

So I should make an uneducated guess about something I have no experience with? I'm not religious; I don't form opinions about conjecture and imagination.

So where did the big bang come from then?

> worships jesus
> literally a jew

Your post is certainly thought-provoking.

Wait, I meant irrelevant. Try again.

loooool

>be me, athiest
>still think the things you mentioned are degenerate

uh oh OP, your world view is falling apart

stay cucked with the spiritual jew, lmao

Religion actually stunts the growth of society by placing abstract moral limits on what we are allowed to achieve. The only thing religion is good for is scaring the weak-minded into behaving. I admit that most religious people may otherwise be violent people were it not for the threat of eternal torture.

>if you don't believe shit came out of nowhere because pop-science says so you're a narrow-minded irrational shitlord
boy, have I got news for you

Well, you've dismissed thousands of years of accumulated human knowledge while considering yourself an infallible expert on the subject of creation.... so really how is this any different?

So I should make an uneducated guess about something I have no experience with?
You're an expert on that.

I'm not certain what point you're making. I was agreeing with you.

good point

Underrated

>muh eternal torture meme

Kill yourself and then die the second, final death, heathen.

Not all purple Czechs are equal.

Atheism has done nothing wrong, its not our fault humans are stupid monkeys without fairy tales to keep their instincts in check.

I'm sure if most of the populations of earth were genetically modified to be smarter and to have better foresight, you wouldn't need religion. Even if i were to accept that the masses were incapable of maintaining a stable society without a religion, it has to be tailored appropriately. Organized worship of an all-powerful deity is at the very least bizarre and is used against people. How can you get an otherwise decent person to kill others? Tell them they'll be rewarded by the baddest motherfucker in the universe or that they can repent at the last second and still go to fairy tale land.

Materialism is the way forward. Why dream about something you have no way of proving when you can use technology to bring the rewards here?

>just because you dont have the answers means what i say is correct

>Denying 90% of scientific advancements because it doesn't fit your deluded world view

>I don't know, therefore nigger Jew Christ created it even though I have no evidence of this, let alone evidence that nigger Jew Christ ever actually existed

Go back to the Vatican

Those scientist were christian, that doesnt meant Retardianity is the cause of those inventions.

Fpbp. Although Western Christian values are necessary for the modern era, paganism built the west and the only reason why Christianity is necessary is because a moral switch of that magnitude would cause The Fall of the Roman Empire 2.0. Jesus is a fairy tale

Who knows? Is that all you have?

The big unanswered question in science - one with multiple possible answers - is the initial catalyst for the big bang. The problem with the religious argument is that the assumption on the part of the religious is that any unanswered scientific question automatically translates into a need to accept superstition as the only logical answer. When a question can't be easily answered by science, superstition isn't even a rung on the ladder to the real answer. Even considering magic as a possibility is ignorant and just plain silliness, like the way a child would explain why the sky is blue or why water feels wet. It's giving up on the pursuit of truth.

>nothing whatsoever to do with in the least

>believing that the universe was created by a cloud-riding bearded guy because a storybook says so.

...who has news for who?

>Wherever I go I must also rape
The eternal nigger, everyone.

>Atheist
>Redpilled

I agree that religion has been a powerful tool against decadence on several occasions, but you can't really expect me to actually believe in your supernatural stories and worship something just because people are too stupid to maintain orderly societies without religion.

All I can believe is that the origin of the universe is something way beyond our understanding at this point, and probably forever. Maybe we were created by some all-powerful entity, who knows? But by a human-looking entity with human-like morals who focuses all of its attention on a single species on a single piece of rock? Not likely.

It's not dismissed. I am capable of seeing the evolution of fear of the unknown, superstition, the lack of scientific ability to answer the big questions as they arise and the inevitable formulation of uninformed belief through the ages as a result. I've read and researched religions and its roots all my life. People have been afraid of death likely since they became aware of their own existence. I was no older than five or six years old when I started seeing the inherent faults in any faith-based belief structure. You're the one claiming me to be an expert in anything. I am merely a wise person with a clear head. Religion is simply a system devised by those smarter than you to subjugate you into behaving in a controllable manner. Objectively, it's also the least-likely answer to any question regarding life, death or morality. It just happens to provide answers that people accept as being possible because the ideas are old and ingrained so deeply into our social consciousnesses that questioning them feels uncomfortable. In addition, the authors of all religions add in dogmatic laws that state that you are a bad person simply by thinking of other possibilities, so those who believe must continue to do so blindly, or face the threat of eternal torture.

I know you think you were throwing a zinger out there, but try again. It didn't land.

citation needed.

If you want to see Atheism in action just Google ''Sweden Yes!'' and you have it
Atheists are cancer, they belong to Reddit.
Strmfront and pol are Christian boards,they have always been.
Atheists should GTFO to Reddit and Sweden

Your creativity and originality is astounding. Another 4-5000 more posts like that, and I might get slightly annoyed. I wouldn't count on it, though.

nordfront.se/english

fallacy of composition.

>implying people aren't able to accept christian western values without believing in (((fairytales)))

sage this shill

These were all cucks.

This is true.

Religion serves a purpose, no matter how irrelevant it is to thinking people. Most people are too ignorant to behave themselves without some sort of threat. The more oppressed they are, the greater the threat needs to be. In the most basic form, a monetary fine or jail time is all that's needed. The more ignorant and oppressed a population is, the more the threat of torture beyond what can be experienced in one lifetime becomes relevant to keeping bad behaviors in check. Intelligence doesn't require religion, only ignorance.

First and foremost i am an atheist, and not just a regular one either, i have achieved the enlightenment of such proportions that even buddha himself dreams of *tips*.
In all seriousness, i am against mass immigration of muslims to non muslim countries, i am against the whole lgbtqwfajbopadfop+ organisation and while i am probably not going to have a family and children myself, i respect family values and i think the nuclear family model is whats most optimal to a childs development.
Though my definition of degeneracy is a bit different than of most of this board, to me degeneracy is simply, anything unproductive and non beneficial to you being indulged in for large periods of time. So im fine with people being drunk or high, as long as theyre not high or drunk throughout the whole day.

Boy, your retort is top-notch. Next time, add substance.

Well said.

Don't forget the unconditional love that translates into letting every bad thing that has ever happened happen anyway.

It's not surprise almost all faggots and trannies are MAJORITY of Libtards are atheists

What are atheists even doing here? Ever heard of Reddit?

I always tell my family, if you don't shut the door, the leaves will inevitably blow in.

You don't really know what "sage" means, do you?

Most of Jews are (((Atheist))) due to their Leftist views, and the Orthodox ones are Pagans who are just LARPing.

Atheism and leftism are only remotely related because releasing your mind from the bonds of dogma allows you to think clearly about other things. Enlightenment comes in all forms once you've embraced one portion of it.

I'm actually really enjoying this discussion and want to stay and keep it going. Alas, I have somewhere to be.

Praise Kek. He forgives all of you religicucks, but he isn't going to forever. Ken's version of hell is way worse than the christian one. Repent! Praise Kek.