WHY IS SHE HOLDING UP PHOTOS OF FUCKED UP KIDS?

SHE COULD NOT HAVE FOUND BETTER PICS OF BETTER LOOKING KIDS OR SOMETHING? I MEAN JESUS CHRIST THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST POSED THE KID IN A GOOD POSITION TO MAKE IT LOOK SLIGHTLY MORE APPEALING TO THE EYE.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4381838/Russia-says-sarin-attack-caused-terrorist-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because she is making a point about Assad in Syria using chemical weapons?

future terrorists
nothing of value was lost that day

Do you have any proof that Assad was the one who even used them?

I didn't think so.

Government forces didn't use chemical weapons, they didn't use them before and they didn't now. Why the fuck would they? Real life isn't some fucking saturday-cartoon you absolute braindead fuckwit dumbshit. Why the fuck would they gas their own people when they are winning? Literally no reason, no point, the back of the terrorists has been broken, it's merely a matter of time now until they are all wiped out.

can these neocon kikes just fucking stop???

Syrian troll army Shill please this is not a debate, We all know Assad is a fucking cunt that gasses people with shitty weapons.

I just want to know why this kid was not put in a better stylistic position that is more photogenic.

Lies

the truth is they blew up a rebel weapons stash and it happened to be sarin gas they were storing there

> Putin supports Assad
> Obama defies Putin and Assad
> Trump supports Putin
> Syrian refugees escape to the US
> Trump sends them back
> Assad murders their babies with chemical warfare

"..it's Obama's fault"

he doesn't need to gas them when he can just drop bombs on their head blowing them apart and then have his army bomb and put a bullet in their brain

you don't need gas to kill people

^ cool source, bro

Proofs?

Why would Assad even use chemical weapons? He has the backing of Russia and is winning, he's not desperate at all. It makes no sense whatsoever, the media pointing to 'muh Russia' and 'muh Assad' minutes after without any proof speaks volumes what game is being played here.

just as cool as yours

except i used occam's razor

It's not just the media, it's your precious "god Emperor" as well.

Even Trump acknowledges that Assad used chemical weapons against civilians. Again.

>the truth

is this place is full of sand nigger Syrian shill army's that appear every fucking time nigger Assad does some stupid shit

No one in the west gives a fuck about these sand people. If Trump Nuked every single fucking retard in middle of this shit hole. I would not blink an Eye and maybe think about them just as much as my fucking sperm I dumped in your mothers cunt.

You fucking faggots white knight these niggers with an obvious agenda faggot ass shills.

GET OFF MY BOARD

The UN and most world leaders are embarrassing with their level of interpretation of what is going on in Syria.
The British spokesman offered as much evidence as that stupid bint.

You need to contact your supervisor, you're giving yourself away

>$0.01 has been deposited in your bank account

GET OUT FUCKING SHILLS

My source that Assad gassed civilians includes multiple media outlets, the United Nations, multiple US and European intelligence agencies, and the 45th President of the United States of America.

I .... don't know where you got your data.

>tips fedora

>how do you do fellow anons

Assad's only crime was breaking away from the world banks and YOU SIR ARE THE ONLY NIGGER HERE

so your source is the same people who said he did it last time too

even though he didn't:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey

>Shareblue calling others shill
0.02$ shill get new material.

THEY TOOK THE BABIES OUT OF THE INCUBATORS!

>you don't need gas to kill people

WE ARE ON A BOARD THAT RIDES THE COCK OF HITLER

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU ARE JUST A REGULAR HERE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN GASSING PEOPLE IS BAD

FUCKING SHILLS MAN

Those pictures are of dead kids bludgeoned to death. This bitch is just another useful idiot for Israel/Jews.

>I believe all the people who lied 3 years ago

>multiple media outlets, the United Nations, multiple US and European intelligence agencies
>all these people slandering our god and savior reeeeeee
>is my source though

The holocaust is a lie. What are you, new or something?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4381838/Russia-says-sarin-attack-caused-terrorist-weapons.html

look at all the fighting age men who were killed by the gas!

it's almost like they knew in advance...

No he didn't. Go read his statement, really read it, and tell me where he points to Assad directly.
He simply states a line was crossed and action would be taken, that's it. It's to vague to conclude who he suspects and who needs to fear that action.