RIP Germany, EU

Around 270,000 Syrians have right to bring families to Germany - report reut.rs/2oJy19y

twitter.com/reutersuk/status/849689357988618240

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/muslim-population-overtake-christian-birthrate-20-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank god. Germany needs diversity more than ever right now. this new rise in the far-right is scary

That's it. That's game over.

Bring em on, bring them all, I want to see it all crumble and fall.
Humanity needs another big ol slap in the face, it has been too long since a proper disruption, people have grown too lenient to their surroundings and will not wake up until their present circumstances are disrupted.

we have a gift for you before you leave.

When are you pussies going to rise up and start purging these traitors in your government?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Your survival is on the line here. Start killing.

This is why Germany needs to ban religion, atheism is redpilled, and we need a people's revolution to kick out those that ruin human progress, these would be the religious (including xtians), people who spout hatred, etc. Once we do this Germany will be the best oh and we also need to get rid of capitalism in all countries

RIP

You better accept your rape quotas EU good goys or there will be no gibs for you!

Reap what you sow. Considering every mudslime has families the size of football teams Europe is doomed. Whites are now the minority in Europe of all places.

Made your bed, now die in it.

LIFT THE DRAWBRIDGE!

My god.

>that image
My sides!

kek

Seems the germans won this round. Back to the drawing board.

for fucks sake. i never wanted any of this.

Yes you did, you voted for Madame Bowljob.

no i didnt

Islam set to become world's largest religion by 2075, study suggests
Data analysis finds population with no religion will shrink while number of Muslims and Christians is expected to grow

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/muslim-population-overtake-christian-birthrate-20-years

Seriously, as many countries as possible need to leave the EU and the Schengen zone so that these migrants can't get into your countries from Germany.

kek

We need to balkanize Germany if we want to stand a chance.

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UNTER ALLAH!

THE CALIPHATE ARISES BY THE JIHAD OF THE PIOUS!

Germany should become a containment zone. Let Bavaria and East Germany secede and wall the rest off

Unless its a free trade deal on goods and services you shove it.

Wir schaffen das Hans.. Wir schaffen das...

You could have prevented this, but you didn't. You welcome it, you clap for it. YOU VOTED MERKEL, YOU DIE! DEATH TO ALL MERKEL VOTERS, MERKEL IS STUPID NAME!

MERKEL IS MUFFIN HEAD!

fuck off i didnt do any of this shit. but hey you shouldnt talk so much. your country isnt better pakistan and india 2.0

Please. Just fucking nuke start the race war already. There are 5 million turks in germany alone, this isn't even any other ethnicity, just turks. Just fucking genocide every nonwhite already. Turn the middle east into a glass-scape

Yes you did Hagendaz, we're gonna save Europe again from your tyranny and evil.

You gon burn.

Ehh is way more than that. Will be almost a million who can bring family in 2 years.

>mfw kraut countries turn to ruin while anglo countries prosper

Hm, really makes you think.

fuck off, we are still whiter than both of you

You should be glad. Second time the succdems will lead to the rise of fascists. :^)

yeah sure i did it. i bet your some paki shit.

O.P. is a Russian shill. Humor him so Putin will kill his sister instead of sell her into slavery.

It's all part of the plan.

I don't even feel good bants with germs any more I only feel sada

rly,nobody shot that bitch yet?

What happens in Memelland?