EU ultimatum issued to Poland and Hungary take in shitskins or get the fuck out

neweurope.eu/article/eu-ultimatum-issued-hungary-poland/

>Germany, France and 21 other European Union member states will reportedly issue an ultimatum to Hungary and Poland: either they accept migrants or they get out of the bloc. This is according to the UK’s The Times.

>In the article published on April 4, The Times said that “Hungary has led a rebellion against the quota scheme with a challenge in the EU courts,” while “Poland has ignored the European Commission’s criticism”.

>A diplomatic source told the daily: “They will have to make a choice: are they in the European system or not? You cannot blackmail the EU, unity has a price.”

>As reported by Radio Poland online, the European Court of Justice will hold a hearing on the legality of migrant quotas. A verdict is expected by the end of the year. Experts say that the court will likely rule in favour of the scheme.

>“We are confident that the ECJ will confirm validation,” the source told The Times.

>“Then they [Hungary and Poland] must abide by the decision. If they don’t then they will face consequences, both financial and political. No more opt-outs. There is no more ‘one foot in and one foot out’. We are going to be very tough on this.”

>In a separate report, The Budapest Business Journal online noted that the current Hungarian governing Fidesz-KDNP coalition has often voiced its opposition to the relocation quotas, adopting strong anti-Brussels communication. The latest step has been to launch a “stop Brussels” so-called “national consultation”.

>However, although Hungaryʼs Eurosceptic government has vocally criticised Brussels, the findings of a new study by KPMG and GKI, which were published by the Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office, suggest the country cannot afford to leave the EU. Hungary’s economy is highly dependent on EU funding.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA not so based once daddy decides to cut off your shekel supply huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-04-29/polish-300-billion-aid-package-hides-eu-expansion-flaws
msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTFO

our minister said that "there is no way that Poland will pay anything"

so fuck off and suck little chineese dick

i give the EU 10 years max

enjoy being poorer

u will take them

We 1984 now

haha you shitskins will never leave the EU

Being poor vs having your culture raped into the ground. id rather be poor

Dead before the end of the year.

>Warsaw Pact resisting Germany cuckoldry
Don't say commies never did anything for you.

M I E D Z Y M O R Z E time

>enjoy being poorer
economy can be fixed

>enjoy being replaced by subhumans from Africa

And no, we will not take a single one. We are not cucked like you.

If migrants are such a positive influence why would the EU need to force member countries to accept them?

It will collapse sooner or later. Just like your country.

Reminder that if you leave the EU your shitty economy collapses and you return to being a third world communist Ukraine tier shithole overnight

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-04-29/polish-300-billion-aid-package-hides-eu-expansion-flaws

msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/4015,dok.html

>(((Bloomberg)))

based leaf

>Brexit happenned
>Polexit and Hungexit about to happen.
>The Czech Republic and Slovakia will probably follow
>Also Frexit

The EU won't be a thing by summer day

UH OH ULTIMATUM ?
OH MY GOD WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?!

oh..probably the same shit we did last 10 ultimatums..ignore it

>EU your shitty economy collapses
we will get rid off eu's regulations. It will boost our economy.

>slovak flag

Did you miss the part where pm Fico (along with Sobotka) already bend over?

is that a challenge?

Leafs on Sup Forums make me ashamed for my country.

It has to be mostly proxies and VPNs, or some Canadian program to host Sup Forums in mental institutions.

Real Canadians are not like leafs on Sup Forums. I promise.

> Real Canadians

> Chinese flag

pottery.

Real leafs speak the truth and don't take shit from anyone.

Sauce

Kotleba when?

You're probably a shitskin and hence not a leaf.

Most likely immigrant scum from Ukraine.

Poland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe because of the pro-business anti-theft approach.

No amount of money is worth the future of your race.

paprika and kielbasa wont give in and the EU wont do shit

shitskins out

kek

>u will take them
no, u

Its the punishment for kicking George Soros out.

Dont worry EU cant kick you or force niggers as long all EU countries do not voe for it, and longer this goes the likelihood othrrs join u increases

>Poland
>kicked out of EU.
They are the biggest welfare leechers in the whole EU. No way they will be kicked out.

Imperium fucking when?

Accept the migrants and then gas them immediately

i bet you'll gladly take the shitskins you cock inhaler

>suck money out of the EU
>return nothing
your Time is RUNNNING out Poland
ASSad must GO
POOR children

Poland was always treated by West like dump for their overproduction and land to buy some land/companies so telling that we will face politic consequences is just a meme. Post communist countries were always treated worse so you can threat us but we don't give a fuck. Also if we really were to leave EU it would actually help us because some regulations made by (((EU))) made some industries completly unprofitable.

hey Poland, need better allies than Merkel, we're open to ideas! kek!

Good, kick these leeching welfare states out. They don't contribute the the union.

Kek, we still need visa to come to America to spend vacation there. Start maybe with getting rid of it and we'll talk.

"You can't blackmail the EUROPEAN, but the European can blackmail you with black males."

What a shitty fucking continent. What the he'll happened?

They're not willing to destroy their heritage and sell their children's future for money.

Poland doesn't even have welfare, fuck off subhuman

uh, maybe a modified application process with gutted beaurocracy.

>UK is leaving the EU making a huge deficit in the EU budget
>EU tries to fix this by forcing out the welfare queen states
tip top kek.

Are you fucking retarded? Just look up statistics, how much Poland receives and how much it gives to EU. Ficking canadians..

>EU
>kicking anyone out

You niggers have no idea how the EU works.
They won't do anything because it would further erode confidence in the union.
This is just sabre rattling.

Furthermore, all hungary and poland have to do is take the migrants in and then stop monitoring them... they will run to germany anyway.

>unity has a price.

Now this alone speaks for thousand words

>they will run to germany anyway.

Yup.

I love you, based Lativa

>Now this alone speaks for thousand words

It doesn't. Rights come with duties, one of which is to share the burden within a community or union.

>le rekt

fuck off and drop dead, then get eaten by a chink scum sucking perfidious leaf

Yeah I mean the European institutions are ignoring one simple fact.
Noone want's to stay in East Europe, least of all migrants.

So you send them backm or imprison them in Poland. Even the rapefugees know the jig is up.

Poland is 8th when it comes to funds from EU per capita but we're 1st when it comes to funds per country. Don't be that suprised 36 mil country get more funds than 4 mil. Also Poland in recent years is close to be giving more to EU than it take.

Wow, I hope Hungary calls the bluff and leaves the EU.

I can't see Poland leaving the EU though, they get too much out of being in it.

kek
EU can't kick Poland out because our economy is interconnected with German economy and it would mostly hurt Germoney :D
just imagine all those lild's, aldi's, kaufland's etc nationalized :D

It's not very thought out on the EU's part. If I were a migrant or refugee, of course I'd aim for the country that gives me the most in welfare and accomodation.

>blah blah blah
just gib money

>t. Bartek Koszarek who has no future in a facist """utopia"""" so he shitposts on mongolian Horse trading forums because he is jelly of North american freedom of opportunity ;=)

yes will will steal all the gibs and monies dat germony provides. It is all part of the plan to speed up their collapse!

YES don't take even one step back on this shitskin invasion.

this

Stiff upper lip Poland, stick it out Hungary. taking in sandniggers is a death sentence.

When did you flush all national pride down the loo?

>Even the rapefugees know the jig is up.

They don't. And why would they? I think there are around 500.000 migrants/refugees in Germany alone whose applications have been denied but who can't get deported for various reasons. They still get accomodated and receive welfare, it's a known fact now.

Exactly
For Poland and Hungary the smartest idea would be to take in the migrants as per quota... and then deny them monetary support. It's basically a problem that would solve itself.

>So you send them backm
They will just return every time.
>imprison them in Poland
Impossible because muh human rights.

Rapefugees will get what they want for the same reason they're even allowed to stay in Europe and that is that EU is full of weak cucks unable to enforce their own laws.

>lives in a 54% non-white country that is still world leader despite being full of "evil non-whites"

EU is pretty much controlled by muslim oil money at this point.

Youcan do it, just not publicly, we have been doing it since 2015 and no one cares because government has secrecy here.

>taking in sandniggers is a death sentence
...for them

this qt wants to completely ban islam and make it illegal. feels good

Czech masrerrace: white, not in eu, not cucked and like 99% white idk

>Hungary and Poland say fuck EU
>Join into loose Confederation with UK
>Switzerland and Norway join in
>war breaks out
European Union vs. Confederate States of Europe

Looks like the braindead hookers you can fuck for 50 euros on road to Krakow. How did she end up being a politician?

regular niggers are not nearly as bad as sandniggers. and it's a fact that some (and unfortunately not most) niggers can be reformed into upstanding citizens.

Makin me Jealous Poland.

>EU showing its true colors
>"get cucked or get out"

Nice "Union" you have there.

I am torn about Miriam Shaded
she told bad stuff about my buddy Asaad, but she hates shitskins

What the fuck are you smoking? You joined the EU in 2004

>unity has a price
your individuality

quickly become muddled brown undermensch, poland and hungary.

IT'S R Z E C Z P O S P O L I T A TIME

>There are people who literally have opinions retarded as this.

more likely an attention instagram whore, but not braindead, that's for sure

it was never union to begin with
it was always german leftist plot to ruin yurop, as germans always do

taking rapefugees is not even discussable
People of Poland is sovereign ruler of Poland, and People of Poland does not want muslims, period.

Ruski knows whats up

But we don't use euros and are too irrelevant to get threatened like Poland or hungary

>not in eu

dis nigga stoopid

one hundred years or degenerate culture and uneducation will damage any group to the point they become detrimental to society, especially if you try and push the idea that they're "oppressed" by the people trying to help them.

>too irrelevant to get threatened like Poland or hungary
after Poland and Hungary they will come for you

you niggas are the only ones with a fucking head on your shoulders.
don't get cucked senpai

BTFO pshek.

stop posting the shitty version of this photo

>no constantinople as part of rzeczpospolita

What would be really great is if Poland and Hungary started letting them in and then just secretly killing them all.

>how to delegalize islam

hawt. 9.8/10 would bang.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA not so based once daddy decides to cut off your shekel supply huh?
Literally the only reason they're "based" is because no one wants to live there
Hell with the Poolands they're even hypocrites since they flood other countries and can't seem to leave Pooland fast enough

Yesterday's news. Also the easiest decision in my life. In in like a years we will have to contribute to EU more than we receive.

About time to leave.