Can someone explain to why we didn't completely takeover Mexico?

Think about it:

>> we would have more wealth and resources

>> we could just push mexicans and Spanish speakers into South America

>> more living space for Americans and farmland to produce more food

>> possibly no el chapo or cartels

And why not take over the rest of Latin America as well since they are full of resources their governments are not using and littered quote oil like Venezuela and would make America the largest nation on earth with almost infinite living space. And we could just send Spanish speakers and latins to Africa or Madagascar.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitty water
>mexicans are better fighters than indians
>mexico has myths about gold, USA has actual gold

>not taking over canada so we can finally hug the bear

We can clean the water they fucked up and may probably doesn't have gold certainly has other riches and a vast land to use for farming and other uses they are too lazy to utilize.

Drugs, infrastructure, coloured people, corruption, cartels, uncivilised people aka niggers. Government will spend a lot trying to fix this wasteland.

I said that if we were to invade them we could send them to Madagascar.

>Spend >1trillion taking over and modernizing mexico
>Gain... Non arable land, no oil, no gold

Why?

Send them to africa. But you'll need to repopulate the annexed area and make productive. Any idea?

mexico is fucking useless barren mountainous land for the most part. and it's flooded with mexicans!

the wall is the best idea we had in years. i wish it could be 1k ft tall 50 ft wide and 100 ft underground

>no arable land
Burger education
>no oil
Didn't you faggots conspired on our gov to stop us from racing oil companies? We got it when you were busy fighting the anti- kike force
>no gold
Source?

U.S. didn't expand further because that would require more states and more electoral votes. Not good for slavery in the past and not good for modern republicans.

There was a plan to take everything up to Panama. Pretty cool.

All in favour of invading all the Americas say Reich Zeit!

Would we change the name of all the cities ?

youre a mexican and i'm not

this makes me happy

because its full of mexicans. we already took all the empty stuff in 1848.

Meanwhile in the real world

bring in slaves

do you really want all of the illegals to become legals? You should annex us (of north italy), at least we are hard worker.

Well we could take over more of those states but populate them with republican trump conservatives.

>10% arable land for a new country sized territory
>10 billion barrels in the state when the Bakken formation has about 18 billion
>6 gold mines

Face it Juan, it'd cost us a hundred times what your country is worth to take over

>south europeans
>hard workers
Pick only one

The sun makes you lazy so I can't blame you, but southern europeans are the laziest people in the world (i said people so niggers dont count).

Is rather
Deport them to Madagascar

this is why I specified to annex North Italy.

imagine if we did annex mexico back in the 1800s.

Or better yet if we could Annex all of Latin America

Mexico is a containment country. No borders means they all come here, live on welfare and stop milking their donkeys

Yeah. Because that works.
(((They)))will let you do it. Do it then, nothing will go wrong. Do it, goyim.

That's why if I could make the decision to Annexmexico I would deport them to Madagascar

>not posting the real one

we have the same relationship with Mexico that Russia has with Ukraine

we would take the land, but we don't want the subhumans that come with it. That is why we don't own Mexico and the Russians don't own (most of) Ukraine

After we deport the Mexicans to Madagascar

>we could just push mexicans and Spanish speakers into South America
yeah like you're doing right now, right? if you annex mexico the wall wouldnt be justifyable and mexicans would have it easy to travel around US because, y'know, they would be US citizens.
As always, americans with stupid ideas

>took over mexico

That's basically what we did

Already took the best parts. Let them have the rest

there's always the option to Invade and shoot anything that moves.

>>mexicans are better fighters than indians
LOL fucking implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars

>implying mexicans are not conquering your country as we speak

Not enough though

Maybe instead of sending back to Mexico I propose we send them to Madagascar

How brilliant. You just be too of your class.
Nicely done, fellow burger. You managed to outsmart everyone. Your mom must be proud.

You could read Maverick Marine by Hans Schmidt, about Smedley Butler touring Mexico to evaluate the ease of conquest and concluding that guerrilla capacity, xenophobia and lack of infrastructure guaranteed Mexican sovereignty, but instead you decided to one-post a writing prompt asking anonymous strangers an easily researched question.
Read the rules. Sage or report one-line writing prompt one-posts and irrelevant garbage.

oh i thought you were actually serious. silly me.

Meanwhile in the real world...

Hitler had the idea of sending the joos to Madagascar but was talked into exterminating them instead.

The only real scenario is that we keep sending every motherfucker that wants to crosss the border and turn murica into Mexico.

>entire
>not another 50%

>still belives in the hall of cost
Get the fuck out kiddo.

>america turns into mexico
>anglos that cream their pants over the anglosphere see their dreams crushed
i would pay for that

>wanting more Mexicans in the U.S.

There's a reason we want a fucking wall to separate us between that terrible wasteland of a country

I didn't say that, I say we Ought to send them to madagascar.

Implying fucking CLETUS and the DRUMPFKINS can fight for shit! enjoy sweet brown dick whiteys

You know it's happening, the chinks have claimed Canada and Australia and Africa will end up chink too.

On Sup Forums, Northern Italians keep trying to convince us to annex Southern Italy...

Ah, a man of culture in the board

because you have a history of losing against third world countries and mexico would probably win

or just use them to "free" mexico and reunite the Americas to their former united pre-colonial glory. Prairie niggers will eat the shit up.

Because Spain had already looted it and wrecked the civilization so there was nothing left to subjugate or loot.

It would be impossible to assimilate all those people. Its not worth the time and money.

If we are going to take mexico we need to also take canada. Once canada sees us take mexico they will panic and attack us so we need to make the first move.

That's because our politicians castrated out militaries options since the Vietnam era.

>implying taco vendors, janitors and lawn mowers are conquering

You guys dont gain much from more clay

It would only be worth it if you went all the way to Panama.

your military is trained like shit

>Wanting all spics to become US citizens.
>Wanting all the drug cartel problems in the US.

That's not a easy thing to do when your enemy has weapons, even if low quality weapons.

You should start to worry how to keep your country white-majority instead of dreaming impossible dreams

As opposed to yours, Achmed?

I said we should move them to Madagascar

If we annexed Mexico and Latin America we could deport everyone to madagascar.

You can't even deport niggers you autistic neckbeard. Go back to sucking feminine dick please.

It was literally because it was full of mexicans and they didn't want to give them all citizenship. The lands USA took were all relatively empty.

What kind of fetish do you have with Madagascar you imbred fuck?

Then I say we move them to Madagascar

No, you couldn't.

First of all, the millions of mexicans that live in Mexico would surely not accept this fate easily, which means that guerrilla warfare is certain.

Second, how would you convince the government of Madagascar into accepting millions of foreigns?

Third, how do you convince Rothschild and the other Shlomos that this is a good idea?

we already got the only part of mexico worth having.

we didn't want it

your times up beaner get with the pogrom

>drug cartel problems

fuck the human rights, kill all the drug dealers and problem solved

Also, nearly all the other would side agains't you for anexing a whole continent.

There is also the problem of convincing young people to die in a war that brings nothing to them

We split the fucking atom 60 years ago, if you don't think your third world shithole wouldn't get steam rolled by Abrams youre fucking retarded.

Because that's the way it happened.

No liberal democracy can truly destroy the cartels.

Because the US doesn't have the backbone to remove Mexico's current inhabitants either by deportation or genocide, they would instead just welcome 122 million new US citizens that make up our vibrant diversity. That's a lot of citizens that coincidentally all need welfare and government assistance in all areas of life, instead of making them assimilate into American culture the US would just assume that the newfound resources from old-Mexico would be enough to pay for them. Spoiler: it's not.

i read something about it long ago, in a book that discussed the texas war. The main reason that the US didn't annex everything, according to their own congressmen, was that Mexico was full of mexicans.
>'you want to annex the entirety of mexico, do you know who are the average mexican is? they're lazy, violent, uncivilized, brown etc. they'll be voting, they'll be citizens, they'çç be americans'.
>the same sstereotypes mexicans have today
So that's why you guys just annexed regions void of mexicans, not because they'd whop your asses in battle. After all, you went so far as to occupy Mexico city.

Man autism is real.

You lost to a bunch of commie riceniggers

1, we have advanced military technology and brutal tactics to crush any rebellion.

2, we force Madagascar to accept them even if they don't want them and it's not like they have a strong military any way.

3, I don't believe in that Rothschild nonsense.

>exterminating them instead

those poor jews dieded in the holohoax

no we couldn't if we annexed Mexico we would get the Mexicans with it that's why we don't annex Mexico.

It's a meme, Hitler wanted to deport the Jews to Madagascar before he supposedly started exterminating them.

agreed. dont forget to take your medication.

Then we can just send them to madagascar

I'm yet to encounter an autist fuck outside of Sup Forums, chances of meeting one in years is almos 0.

>we have advanced military technology and brutal tactics to crush any rebellion.
Explain. If you went into airstrikes, you would destroy the infrascture that you fought for. It's a stupid military strategy

>2, we force Madagascar to accept them even if they don't want them and it's not like they have a strong military any way.
It's not preschool kid. Launching a war is not a easy thing, especially considering that you're a democracy and that the whole side will side agains't you.

>3, I don't believe in that Rothschild nonsense.
Are you from the_donald?

>and that the whole side will side agains't you.
Whole world*

>Americans talking about taking over Mexico
>Not realising Mexico is taking over America

It'd be double hilarious if Muslims weren't taking over Europe as well.

1, we have nukes. Also why would you think we would air strike our own infrastructure?

2, then I'll find a way to convince congress and nobody is allied with Madagascar

Because then ALL of the Mexicans would have free reign to move anywhere in the US. It would turn into the biggest welfare drain in the history of the planet.

Then wee should move them to Mexico.

Madagascar