Refugees

>He wants Assad and Saudi Arabia to kill this

>he wants her to be murdered by a tyrant

>he doesn't support this

I don't think the kids are going to be fucking any German women.

>tfw no refugee child bride

Yeah, they'll never grow up. Sorry. I don't know how I could reject these poor "children."

>He is afraid of children.

that's clearly propaganda

>what's your name?
>"I don't know"

hmmm

Only because the EU defines these people as "children."

It is a girl from Yemen who was fleeing the Saudis.

>What is shock

it's still propaganda

>diarrhea.webm

That is a meme. The EU defines them as adults, and lets them in anyway because of its wish to "transform" society, while leaving the actual vulnerable people in the Middle East to be killed.

So is your comment.

What shock? she's waiting near a truck to get food supplies

Fug, you're right. How could we be so foolish to deny entry to these "16 year old children."

Is posting news about muslims propoganda aswell and should we thus stop doing it?

Id let little brown girls be refugees in my basement.

yep

the news is bs

Her father was killed, so she is hardly in any fit mental state is the point.

>Some officials being retards means that actual children should be left to be killed

All these poor children in Calais. God bless the kind British people for taking in these 16 year old children.

>He wants them to become child soldiers

there are literally videos of toddlers as young as presumably 3-5 shooting people in the head trained by rebel groups (isis, al nusra).

You know how you stop kids from being indoctrinated by terror groups in Syria? Take them out of Syria.

she isn't in any fit mental state because she's a muslim.

You know hoe you stop kids from being indoctrinated by terror groups in Syria? remove the rebels who are perpetuating it, why support destabilizing the region further?

>Assad and Saudi Arabia

Assad and Saudi Arabia are on completely opposite sides mate

Why they fuck should we care what happens over there? It isn't our problem.

how*

They're already killing their own children by trying to cross that ocean.

>when the CIA gasses some kids to blame on Syria so Trump will accept refugees and go to war with Syria for Israel and then shill on imageboards in an attempt to sway public opinion to your side but then you realize Trump and the People are smart and we know what you're doing and you're going to jail

ok, maybe we could save just this one and then get to work

>Some officials being retards means that actual children should be left to be killed
If we let children in, they will grow up and become just like the adult repugees.

I don't care how old the people are, i simply don't give a fuck. I want everyone of these middle eastern and north african people to die. I don't care if some are nice people, or one of them will find a way to cure cancer. Europe is for whites, and everybody who is not white can fuck off.

Poland knows how it's going. I hope they will safe us again just like in 1683.

Would you give them headpats every day? Otherwise no deal.

How much does CIA pay? Been thinking about switching sides.

Assad has terror groups on his side, they are just Shia ones, so it is not like they are any better.

Both are commiting war crimes and murdering innocent people, and creating massive flows of refugees.

It isn't Korea's problem but it is definitely Europe's problem.

I'M SICK OF YOU FUCKING BIGOTS MAKING CHILDREN SUFFER. HOW CAN YOU LOOK IN THE EYES OF THIS POOR 16 YEAR OLD AND SAY "YOU CAN'T COME HERE." FUCKING RACIST FAGGOTS. JUST LOOK AT HIS POOR, CHILD FACE.

If you kill the parents the children will grow up to avenge them so it stands to reason they are killed too. Assad is great.

Not if they are assimilated.

yes, that's precisely what it means. letting in terrorists means you're sacrificing the lives and resources of your countrymen to accommodate a tiny handful of children who will always despise you, never integrate, never contribute to your society, and shit out a half dozen more kids who will be the exact same way.

Once again, don't let them be raised by some religious nutjobs and they will turn out fine.

it's too late they already have been

They can't be assimilated. The West is for whites. I'm sure the Saudis would take in some of these poor children.

>When she is inches from breaking down

Memes aside no little girl deserves this.

Low quality bait

The Saudis are murdering them right now so I doubt it.

>believing kike "gas" story
niggers

Any evidence that they have been?

Merkel and retards like you are creating the refugee crisis. Wars happen all the time. There's nothing unique about this war. Why should Europe be flooded with refugees? Hell, most of the refugees are from Africa, Afghanistan and Iraq, not Syria.

The third generation turks in germany are still not assimiliated. And it will never happen.

When I was younger i was a Gutmensch like you, but now i don't give a fuck about non-white human scum anymore.

kek

The Saudis are fighting Assad. The hell are you talking about?

shut up dirty muslim

Oh yes they do. Filthy mongrel subhuman. Get out of Sweden.

Because they are raised by Turks. If you take in children who have lost their families, they will be raised by members of the host society, and adopt its values.

I don't think opportunists should be taken in, only those who are legitimate.

They need to fuck off. Why are Ethiopian refugees coming to Europe? Why are Afghan refugees coming? It's a fake "crisis", funded by Soros and his buddies to reshape Europe.

There you go, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

The Saudis are invading Yemen you fucking idiot. They have murdered 10,000 civilians and displaced 3.7 million civilians from their homes Do you not follow international events?

There's no legitimate reason to take in millions of refugees. It's cheaper and more effective to host them in camps around Syria. Relocating them in Europe costs 10x as much as camps in Turkey or Saudi Arabia would.

I'd adopt her desu
>blue eyes
>brown hair
>positive attitude even in the face of disaster

see

Yes, fuck you and fuck them.

Where did Yemen come from? We're talking about Syrian refugees, and the Somalian, Ethiopian, Afghan, and Iraqis that are coming with them.

Actually if you read my Op you would know I said "He wants Assad and Saudi Arabia to kill this", so I was talking about two wars. The one in Syria, and the one in Yemen.

Yeah, I responded to that post. Europe is for Europeans. Put them in camps. Every fucking war isn't our problem.

I am not proposing taking in millions of refugees. I am talking about a specific class within the general population of refugees.

I don't care. It's obvious emotional bullshit meant to force people to suspend logic. Europe can't accommodate millions of refugees everytime a war breaks out in these backwater countries. You have to go back, Achmed.

I don't care. Their Muslim brothers can take care of them. We're full.

Not my problem.
With that said, im in no support of united states of kike's moving in to keep their war-based economy going. Russia should nuke the living shit out of that hell hole.

>I don't care.
You mean you are ill-informed and try to make up for it with statements of dismissal.

How naive are you? The rapists in Rotherham were second and third generation "British" pakistanis, the bombers on 7/7 and that fat turd who recently did London were described as ordinary lads, dad of three, etc. These people are not Europeans, they should stay in their own Islamic culture, there are 57 Islamic nations, I'm pretty sure one of them could offer a decent home. We can help with aid and setting up safe zones, but no way should we have this new form of mass immigration. Enough is enough.

see the first comment

>positive attitude even in the face of disaster
She were thought to smile or she won't get any food or care.
Because if this fucked up world nobody likes crying children especially if they are not yours.

Poor girl.

As long as you pay for it out of your own pocket and keep them in your own neighborhood, Ahmed.

No. I legitimately don't care. Life is full of suffering. Good people die, children die, nothing I do will ever stop that. Asking the West to dismantle our societies to ease the temporary suffering of a small percentage of Muslims is absurd. We have poor people within our borders who need our help.

I'd pat them other places too.
>it is definitely Europe's problem.
How? It's only a problem because you aren't keeping them out. If it wasn't for retards like you wanting to import these scum there'd be no problem.

You know how the US could afford to do both? If it stopped fighting stupid wars across the planet and cut some of its military spending instead of cutting the help it gives to the American poor.

>How?
Because wars have a ricochet effect on the neighbourhood, and the neighbourhood borders Europe.

>I'd pat them other places too.
As long as it isn't lewd, Worst Korea. But I somehow trust you so free brown girls for you.

>assimilating refugees
No. Refugees are supposed to go back. You don't assimilate them. You keep them separated so you can send them back.
So make sure conflict stays over there, don't import it, you retard.
Little brown girls are for lewd

>if you take in syrian children under these strict, exact specifications then, although it's never been done before, they will assimilate to western culture and be just like whites. but deviate from these EXACT specifications in any way, then those syrian children might just possibly grow up and suicide bomb the people who let them in

wow ur a genius and u made me think

>Little brown girls are for lewd
Okay fine, just don't assimilate them and send them back when they grow too old.

It's all about the pipeline and Russian economy, nothing personnel little girl.

Kurdish people and Yazidis are neither arabs not semites

She is neither, she is a Yemeni Arab.

I want to kill this eye sore.

>My father died
>Smiles
>Just like in the game

Wow, did kek do this?

Arabs are semites,
unlike Kurdish people and Yazidis

I swear to all gods, if I could I would kill all the fucking pedophiles in this thread. Good thing most of you are from the US and your ISP's are going to be eye balling you from now on.

You guys might as well go back to Crumblr and Ledit because there's nothing conservative or pro family values in being a disgusting degenerate like you are.

where is this hadabah region she is refering too can't seem to find anything

Probably a small village or a name for an area used locally, not all of the Middle East is well mapped as well.

no worries, she'll join him in heaven

Cuck

This is so fucking depressing...
Is it the same in Spain?

Guess we better go and bomb thousands to punish Assad for 50 dead. That'll make it better!

Hell no, where I live it is very weird to see a black person. People here stare at them because they are so rare to see.

Barcelona is full of Africans. Birmingham is an anomaly in Britain as blacks are actually a small population in the UK, with South Asians being the biggest non-white minority.

Jesus fucking Christ!