Why is it wrong to have consensual sex with animals?

Why is it wrong to have consensual sex with animals?

Thicc

It's literally degenerate. Humans mate with other humans to create offspring. If your brain thinks its okay to fuck something other than a human then your brain is fucked.

its not

>Not a pony

saging a slide thread

>This thread

>Humans mate with other humans to create offspring.
That's not the only reason.

>tfw being alive to experience the peak of human mental retardation

>consensual sex with animals

Impossible.

If a dog mounts a women how has he not consented?
Did the meat you eat consent?

See this shit, Nagasaki Hiroshima? This is what your little aprils fools prank did.
Now we got animal-fucker shitposters on top of all the usual ones.

>consensual
fuck off burger

T H I C C

You are raping an animal. Leviticus 20:15

It's not.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

yeah boi i have a pet goat called glenda you can call me jake tapper cuz i tapped that ass more than i can count my dick is inside of her as i am writing this

>story about a god fucking a women as a goose that was meant to be funny means everyone fucked geese and you are normal
wow!

not that thicc to be honest

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Yeah,

Goats are even more t h i c c

you cannot have consensual sex with animals that is not possible because they cannot consent.

fucking your pet animal is bad see think about it we have sex with our girlfriends/wives because we love them same case here long story short you cant knock it till you try it

I just asked my dog and he said it's still weird even with consent.

See

not that degenrate

>Michelangelo painted a classic inspired by Greek mythology
>It's normal to fuck my dog

wuuuut

It isn't.

You love pets like you love your family. Fucking them is taking advantage of something you can use to get off that cant complain to anyone about it. Its exploration which is why nobody but animal fuckers defends it.

if the dog mounts the women that is still not consent because the dog cannot consent