Why is Trump acting like a little bitch over Assad?

Why is Trump acting like a little bitch over Assad?

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0AKDu7zxs

"These heinous acts by the Assad regime cannot be tolerated"

"A chemical attack that was so horrific in Syria against innocent people including women, small children... a-and even... beautiful little BABIES."

SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

What a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
strawpoll.me/12684435
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvl69W8B9Hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you think a chemical attack on children by their government is okay?

this is bait right?

beginning to wonder if Trump is dumb.

Is there a single shred of evidence Assad did this? Was there a single shred of evidence last time? This is such an obvious false flag and Cuckboy is going along with what his masters want.

Trump confirmed full retard

>doesn't wait for investigation
>doesn't want to work together with assad/russia

what a fucking idiot holy shit

lets hope he flip flops in the other direction

He wants to go to war over Syria.

Simple. Assad is a mass murderer. Who is going to miss him?

>Why is the guy who is being accused of been a Russia puppet is condemning Assad in the public eye?
Blueshare please go.

spotted r/the_donald

By the FSA. Not assad.

ww3 incoming

Trump is a hollow pantomime.
>Trump isn't the real POTUS.

Fuck off you shill Assad is a murderer and Trump is right here, I sincerely hope he declares war on this fucking terrorist muslim pos

All weapons are made of chemicals retard

He's a neocon shilling for the jews. what did you expect?

the msm loves him now.

>1871

>not knowing that in order to become president you must sell your soul to the Jews

I like when trumptards are so buttblasted that their leader turned to be another cuckservative neocon that they pretend they hated Assad all along.

Face it, Clinton or Trump, (((they))) are the one in charge.

well it was fun while it lasted, now back to spiraling depression

I'm proud of Blumpf, hopefully he can right some of the wrongs he's said and done.

Still hate his racist fans tho

I think this is the reason. The Russian accusations was to prevent the US from forming an alliance with Russia.

Shut up you antisemite piece of frog shit

Turns out Trump is just became another tool for the Jews, who would've thought.

He's being led by Gary (((Cohn))), that Kushner kike son-in-law, and (((deep state))), just like all the others.

trump confirmed neocon puppet

I'm not even your typical Sup Forums conspiratard, but this stinks to high fucking Heaven. This gas attack benefits the Assad regime in absolutely no way whatsoever. Rebel offensives failing, IS on the ropes, government reclaiming territory, upcoming talks, western leaders accepting there is no realistic future for Syria that doesn't involve Assad. There was absolutely no strategic military advantage using gas like that. And if they wanted to clear out that area, they could have dropped a few barrel bombs and it would have been just another day that ends in -y in Syria.

But who benefits? Israel benefits. The same hawkish neoconservatives in the US who misled the US into a war of regime change in Iraq, who have also been calling for the same course of action in Syria for many years now. Gulf Cooperation Council nations. All of these stsnd to benefit here. Yes sir, something really fucking stinks about all of this.

I wait for the actual attack on Syria before I make my final judgement, so far he just said words, he does that a lot.

Fuck off heeb.

Fuck off land invaders.

Ok that's it, I have been giving Trump a free pass cuz I like the guy, but this is just way too stupid, he cannot mossad the assad!!!

If Trump goes into Syria then he's already failed as the president.

He better not fuck this up.

Shills detected.

CAN'T
MOSSAD
THE
ASSAD

This board today is riddled with fucking Anti-Assad shills. I'm not even joking, there have been multiple fucking threads with the same format outlining "facts" in greentexts, and the same fucking Israeli and Canadian flagposters like this kike:

WE ARE BEING RAIDED Sup Forums

Everyone.

Why would you think murdering Muslims is wrong?

I'll miss Assad. He makes intresting news.

They're all CIA/kike shills, this board is full of them, and they're seeing an opportunity to push for more wars for Israel.

>something is off about the regime using chemical weapons
>provides no advantage using WMD
This was my first thought as well I don't believe it was the regime because as you stated it served no purpose.
The only thing is, if it wasn't the regime then who was it?
>inb4 muh jooz

Do you really want to go to war in Syria, because thats where WW3 is going to fucking start.

>Is there a single shred of evidence Assad did this?
Russia said it was Assad's military jet that dropped the bomb, then everybody started dying from Sarin gas.

If Russia said it, it must be true, right?

Gaddafi should have stayed in his place. He wanted to get rid of the petro dollar and it doesn't work like that. Either you bend your faggot knee to the AMERICAN EMPIRE or you get dealt with. Simple as that nigga. fuckin saudis know there place for fucks sake why do these north africans get all jumpy fuck...

Go back to plebbit faggot.

Anyone who can't see that he fell for the same meme Obama put out in 2015 is a full blown kike, or just retarded.

Show me one shred of proof that Assad gassed his own people, 45 minutes after the Susan Rice story broke out. And days after Sean Spicer said Trump admins were willing to work with Assad to eliminate ISIS in Syria.

Do you really think Assad would gas his own people, right after the US confirmed they were going to provide him assistance? Do you really think that maybe the fact that NYT, WSJ, and CNN/MSNBC ran cover to cover headlines with pictures of kid foaming at the mouths and dead, is a little bit suspicious considering FOX was blasting the Susan Rice story wide open?

Hummm, its not like there could POSSIBLY be an agenda here, or an attempt to distract the nation from the biggest fucking political scandal ever.

>No Goyim, never question us. We're the media, we'd never lie to you. Now look at this picture of "dead" kids. Good little Goyim. Now go into the streets and demand we help them. Oy vei! Muh 6,000,000 women and children goyim! We must save them! Look at Europe. Don't you want to be a good little goy like Sweden? Look at how they save all those women and children.

(((AMERICAN EMPIRE)))

Remember kids:

Assad is the good guy.

The US establishment/MIC always have been the bad guys.

>Hitler gassed 6 million Jews
>Saddam has WMDs and is gassing the Kurds and throwing them out of incubators
>Gaddafi is the most dangerous man in the worlf
>Assad is gassing children
>Putin hacked the US election and is an ebul dictator

All lies to push for the same stupid globalist and Zionist interests.

>winning the offensive
>gassing a worthless village 20km from the front
>having zero reason other than to piss off the US
>"R-REALLY G-GUISE! D-DONT BELIEVE RUSSIA AND ASSAD! B-BOMB SYRIA!

This was a "Moderate Rebel" incident again.

The MSM propaganda narratives are really being fired up.

White Helmets immediately being on scene without proper safety equipment should be a major Red Flag.

Also....................

JOHN MCCAIN HAS BEEN HELPING THE "REBELS" GET SHIPMENTS OF CHEMICALS.

GET THIS INFORMATION AROUND ASAP!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

Yes potato nigger animal, AMERICAN EMPIRE, that is what we are. We run this planet. Plain and simple.

lol this guy has bombed a scholl because he thought a couple of isis members where in their

Syria was looking like it was winning with Russia's support, why would they use chemical weapons

And why would Trump, who was skeptical before, all of a sudden condemn the Syrian government?

The only reason I can think of is that he's been given false info from his intelligence agencies and he's stupid enough to fall for it, but that doesn't seem likely

Because he's an Israel puppet.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO FUCKING READ LINK RELATED.

>Yfw Drumpfkins have gone full circle and are now neocons

i dont think it even happended.

Yes.

That's a good question, and before world leaders go shooting off from the hip, there should be a comprehensive investigation. Mossad, CIA, a rebel group, Saudi Arabia's GID?

strawpoll.me/12684435

This

It's a Jewish empire, using Americans as useful idiots.

>Bannon kicked from Security Council
>Trump immediately turning on Assad and talking like (((Hillary)))

Todays the day Trump fans lost any credibility Sup Forums

>This gas attack benefits the Assad regime in absolutely no way whatsoever.
Then why does Assad keep dropping chemical weapons on civilians? Why does he hate the wittle bitty babies so much?

And why do certain Sup Forumstards defend a war criminal and mass-murderer?

>There was absolutely no strategic military advantage using gas like that.
And yet Assad has dropped chemical weapons on innocent men, women and children many times before. It's like he thinks since Trump and Putin are in bed together now, he has a green light to slaughter children again.

>But who benefits?
Assad. The faster he kills all the inhabitants, the fast he can declare victory!

Trump really doesn't care about assad he just wants to lay his dick down towards russia

bump for satan

>REEEEE ASSAD REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Under rated

You're ignoring the other half that woke up to the kike, I still can't belive there're Sup Forumsacks supporting the kike after they say the jew basically saying "hail zion" during his ignauration speech!

>Assad is gassing children
He's done it before.
>Putin hacked the US election
Mountain of rock solid evidence on this one, too.

This whole gas story smells like kike business.

This reminds me of similar gas attack under a different administration and redline that turned out to be no line at all.

Hopefully Trump doesn't fall for the pit trap the warhawks have set.

The neo-cohens do it again!

>all theres Russia lovers
why is there so many Russian shills on Sup Forums?
srs question

Ivanka is the one in charge, she said that he always listen to her.
Her grandfather was a soviet secret agent btw

Pot, meet Kettle.

>russia lovers
>not wanting to destroy the government and flood europe with a few million more refugees so that the kikes can have it there way makes you a russia lover
They are our geopolitical foe. That doesn't mean they can't be right from time to time.

I'm Syrian and this is exactly on point. Assad felt emboldened by Trump&Russia and wanted to test the boundaries of what the US will tolerate.

I can't wait for libtards to jump and defend Assad so the moral lines become even clearer.

USA #1

Also, Susan Rice can suck a dick. youtube.com/watch?v=Tvl69W8B9Hs

where russias little subversive tools

If Trump reverses on Syria he's proven himself to be a neocon fucking shill working for the benefit of ((((((((GREATER ISRAEL)))))))))

This is exactly the same shit crooked wanted to do as well, people were reporting this """gas attack""" a day before it even happened.

Actually, judging by top comments in the front page about this, even fucking reddit seems to understand something is kinda fishy about the official story.

Even fucking reddit. Think about that.

Trump has been compromised by the GOP. Anyone who hasn't realized this yet is a dick ride. It is very apparent that Trump trusts the GOP shills like Ryan and Pence and will do what they tell him to do.

I like Trump and I think he really did believe the shit he said during the election but he's bending over for the establishment at this point and it was pretty obvious this would happen. Trump is the new George W. We will be invading Syria full scale under Donal, calling it now.

>2 days later

>I have received significant credible intelligence that makes it clear that ISIS, not Assad, was responsible for these horrible, criminal attacks.

>bombing of ISIS intensifies

Do you really think Bannon and Trump are this out of touch?
They said the JEWS were false flagging their own hate crimes remember?

completely gone. the liberal tears were worth it though.

Maybe he has actual evidence it was Assad

Since when not sucking Jewish dick makes you a Russian shill?

They came here after reddit secret communist raids, and during US election.
Sup Forums never had this many people posting, it became political version of Sup Forums.

The worst are the US ips who cock suck the Slavs

i’m more worried about what he might do in North Korea

Now that would be some nice fucking 4d chess if that happens.

What, you expected that electing new president will change anything in USA policy? Even "outsider" like Trump?

>winning the war
>"lol Im going to gas attack and potentially start WW3"

go back to /sg/ Phalange

>Why is Trump acting like a little bitch over Assad?

You can murder all the civilians you want, just don't use gas, it's not that complicated.

t. Soviet rape baby

Best explanation I've heard so far. Terrible if true. What did the Iraq war do except demoralize our national self-confidence? Almost as if that was its purpose from the start. Syria would be the same. The cognitive dissonance is too intense for anyone with a modicum of geopolitical knowledge to have confidence fighting it. We're going to depose Assad and antagonize Russia, close out that diplomatic window that's opened up for the first time in decades, and may never open again? All while these two are the only ones fighting Isis?

I'd march against this war as if it was Vietnam and I was a leftists in the sixties, and ask other young people on the right to join me. What the fuck is happening when the decrepit transsexual living feces on the left now war-mongers against Russia cause Putin jailed muh pussy riot, and the right might now be protesting war because we've been redpilled on the interests of (((international finance))) as the only real casus belli of the last century.

>tfw you realize Charles Lindbergh pre-wwII the first coming of Ron Paul
>tfw they didn't listen
>tfw you listened but are powerless to change the course of world history

>we
No retard, not "we".

Fuck you stop supporting ISIS and stopping us from destroying them you kike piece of shit

Well, our "news" said it was syrian jet that bombed a rebel weapon factory, so the shit leaked.

So the russians want to protect their puppet assad do they? Well I guess its time to "protect" the poor Syrians then.

Because they're a white, increasingly conservative, nationalist, Christian, European, anti-globalist nation.

The main barrier against the (((EU))), (((NATO))), and Zionism/globalism. They're the only major white nation that hasn't been completely Jewed out.

>Drumpf shilling against Assad
OFFICIALLY DROPPED LIKE A FUCKING HOT POTATO.

Or maybe it wasn't Sarin gas (which there was no evidence for)

Seems far more likely that the local al-Qaeda affiliates (terrorists our governments supported in Syria) was producing chemical weapons and their laboratory was hit by a regular old airstrike

and they're low tier shills at least some guys from /leftypol give facts but CIA shills are easier to spot.

You're not wrong.