>And what will he do? Angry twitter post? Handshake refusal? lol

going golfing for a month or two until it all blows over

They're trying to force his hand.

Hopefully he'll do nothing.

>article from March 15

>Sup Forums loves chemical weapon-using mass murderer

What a shock.

this place is a bunch of edgy contrarians, not much of a surprise

>Sup Forums loves a hero who defended his country from extremists and (((moderates)))

>Hero
>Killing Civilians
A communist hero perhaps?

So this was all pre planned,russia got duped again.kek

>no proof he even did it

And just how many innocent civilians has he killed in the process? Fucker bombs hospitals on purpose.

He deserves to die.

>Trump angry over delousing

fuck off shareblue. honestly its amazing watch all these butt hurt sjws and liberal fags trying desperately to smear him for anything. just give up its not going to work with le god emperor Trump! he is winning so much.

false flag.

Fuck off you disgusting burger.

How even is assad " communist " you dumb fuck ?

A nation that lays down arms in a civil war propagated by foreign nations is no nation.

The flag says everything you need to know.

What was he supposed to say on national TV? That the mass gassing of civilians had no effect on him whatsoever?

Ba'athism (Arabic: البعثية IPA: [al baʕaθija], meaning "renaissance" or "resurrection") is an Arab nationalist ideology that promotes the development and creation of a unified Arab state through the leadership of a vanguard party over a progressive revolutionary government.

>Drumpf

Fuck off Shariablue, Sup Forums has always been against the Assad regime. We're gonna bomb the shit out of them like Trump promised during the campaign. This is EXACTLY what we voted for.

What proof is there? They started tweeting and reporting about the attack a day before it happened for Christ sake

there's literally like 50 fake news articles about bombing diffrent hospitals in a city which didnt even have near that number of hospitals

shill harder

>projecting this hard

> Drumpf isn't complementing Assad after a chemical weapons attack went viral! DROPPED!

I hope a Nigger rapes your mother.

Shillcon4

To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

He's confirming what we already suspected - the US Presidency has become a script.

Trump ordered the false flag, idiots.

You voted in a kike and get butthurt when he kikes-out?

COLOR ME FUCKING IMPRESSED, POL.

Shills of either side are fuckign retarded

They have let their team mentality blind them.

>gorsuch should be blocked!
>trump can't say anything bad about Syria.

It's all Hackery and it makes me sick

What is Trump supposed to say? Especially when there is an FBI investigation going on between the Trump team and Russia.

What is he supposed to do you stupid faggot?

>Sup Forums has always been against the Assad regime.

Sup Forums literally identified rebel training grounds and sent the coords to syrian army contact which resulted in bombing TWICE

Can't Mossad the Assad

try harder shill

Like that Lincoln fella.

Theory behind that idea?

> Sup Forums

No. You mean /SG/. Filthy gypsy.

>da jooooozzsh
I don't take any Zionist conspiracy seriously. I can poke holes all day in it.
Trump is being Trump, like he is.
The fact that chemical weapons are being used in this part of the world is troublesome.

>I have never seen the Syrian Civil War General.

this. bomb assad, invade iran and drain the commie swamp. liberal assad islamists BTFO.

We will ANNIHILATE Assad!

This.

Trump is and will always be Trump.

A chemical weapons attack is no joke and the /sg/ fags are just acting like Kikes because he said something they didn't like. Fucking snowflake tier.

Jew Son in Law wins Trump good Goy now

There is zero evidence any of this has happened. Link a video of it.

How join Assad troops?

>drumpf

sage

it was literally a false fag like the entire syrian conflict.

Nice job answering the question.

> Bomb Assad
Well bomb you, fingolian.

> Invade Iran
We don't need to invade Iran to disable their Military. To kill/capture their Government and Military leaders might require raids though.

yea sure and Israel supremacists in power otherwise known as Zionists have nothing to gain from destroying Syria

fucking retard

underrated

cant mossad the assad newfag

I wonder if Russians thought Stalin never killed a Russian citizens either.

>Implying the mudshit islamists in those threads are real Sup Forums

kys Mohammed

maybe he'll fire another close confidant?

bump

b-but muh drumpf is russian puppet ;_;

> Destroying Syria

No one wants to destroy anything. People just want to control it for their own agenda, dumb gypsy. Aside from ISIS destroying historical shit.

take a look at the fucking ruins of major cities and say to me with a straight face that is not destruction

WTF I hate Assad now.

retard commie russians dont know it's only good when you kill your goys directly for israel and jesus.

The Syrian government and the Kurds are winning on both fronts against rebels and ISIS. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? An airstrike probably hit a rebel chemical weapons cache. Or it's just completely made up that sarin was even used. The "chemical weapons" probably had "MADE IN USA" on them like last time Obama tried to pull this.

Trump is done if he falls for this.

Hell yes! Kek calls for a happening! We are going to war! As a Raytheon engineer this makes me incredibly happy.

But why wouldn't he wait until there's an investigation before blaming Assad?

> Because we all know that bombed out buildings mean they want to lay waste to all traces of civilization

This isn't WW2.

We don't know what happened you fucking idiot.

What we do know is that

Assad is denying this
He was winning the war, had no reason to do this
Russian MOD says that it was caused by an airstrike on a chemical weapons depot

It stinks to high shit

...That's Assad using WW2 tactics.
You know, bomb the shit out of the city until it's uninhabitable?

Are you arguing that there is no destruction in Syria???

what the fuck are you even trying to say

......just like every other CEO of US Inc. since they took out Nixon?

So you just admited Syria is being destroyed and contradicted your denial in the previous posts.

Jesus Christ how dumb you are.

> Why wouldn't Trump do something that he hasnt done through the entire election process and even in the presidency

Have you not been fucking paying attention or are you just that much of a cuck for Russia? Trump ALWAYS fires first and asks questions later. The international community was pointing to Assad and to distance himself from this Russian nonsense he made a statement.

Jesus Christ...

>No True Sup Forumstard Fallacy
You are the one who needs to fuck off until you get better educated.

Not like the warmongers haven't spewed this shit before.

Ba'athists are secular republicans, we should have kept backing the ideology to the hilt as it's much preferable to a Middle East comprised of medieval theocracies.

Wow, the fucking shills are out in full force aren't they.

What?
I only have two, now three posts, in this thread.

Jesus Christ how dumb you* are?

I assume this was aimed at me.

Do you have trouble with English? I'm saying that of course there is damage done to the cities in Syria, but the overall goal of all participants in this war is to control Syria for their own agenda. Not destroy the country then leave.

You're both retards

Americans know what this rhetoric means. We try so hard to elect people who won't involve themselves with interventionist wars, we try so fucking hard and we had him until all you muh russia faggots broke him

strawpoll.me/12684435

K
E
K

oh my bad I admit my mistake

you the other retard who thinks Israel supremacists in power otherwise known as Zionists have nothing to gain from destroying Syria

Gone. Fuck this kike loving terrorist supporter, and fuck these r/the_donald faggots like:

For invading this board with their faggotry.

We still have to wait and see if we get more of the same but if we do then you can complain

Bannon gone makes me think you'll have the last laugh

except for the dead bodies lmao

didn't it turnout to be the fucking rebels last time?

I'm a Ron/pol/er from way back, kid.

Who kept casting their lot with the Soviet Union.

>but the overall goal of all participants in this war is to control Syria for their own agenda.

we'll they fucked up their take-over of a country with minimal destruction major league

>Bannon gone makes me think you'll have the last laugh

?

>we'll they fucked up their take-over of a country with minimal destruction major league

Which only serves the purpose of one actor involved

All the military shilling from the last week makes sense now. Seems like ZOG needs more warm bodies and intends to send them to Syria.

Who said anything about minimal destruction?

In current situation with trump under pressure it would be smart for trump and putin to maintain that coldwar or at least neutral retrorockets while making productive actions silently to disarm American liberals. I am sure this tactics had been chosen and there is a secret channel of communication between them at least in Syria.

Thus we better look at actions not at words.

Wtf is he really this gullible?

IF somehow a magic nuke is dropped and the state of Syria is completly destroyed, Israeli zionists would be delighted despite it being a wasteland.

One can pray.

I hate gypsies so God damn much. Hitler should have finished the job.

He listens to McMaster and Mattis.

LOL!!!

If a nuke fell on every single enemy of America we would also be delighted and vise versa.

You have subhuman gypsy IQ. That might be equal to that of the American negro.